PDA

View Full Version : How many SCT/FTN users are on this community?

AuReDo
11-21-2007, 04:41 PM
HI.....I'm new on this community , which i think is the greatest and that's for the giveaways that are been given here.......and just wondering.......how many ftn or sct members are here? ...and which member can giveaway to me one sct invite....... i search sct cause if i request a ftn invite , I think I'm asking for too much :happy:
just want to see the result of this test and hope for a warm heart ...... :)...
thanks

BethCooper
11-21-2007, 04:43 PM
The best way is to be very active here and not ask for it, if someone feel you deserve an invite to one of these trackers, they will find you ;)

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 04:43 PM
i think that there re many users with FTn and SCT here... but nly problem is that you need to pay to get invite son SCT...somebody even don t have to pay but most of need to pay to get an invite...

fOrUmAs
11-21-2007, 04:44 PM
just be active here and you will see how many are from FTN and SCT...

BBB pojma nemas!!! :P :P

i havent pay for my invite i have got my for free..but not from here from one great torrent site where im member(very good member)

for Ftn you dont have to pay but its very har to get in...but i get also for ftn few weeks ago and not from here also:P

abcdefgh100
11-21-2007, 04:45 PM
The best way is to be very active here and not ask for it, if someone feel you deserve an invite to one of these trackers, they will find you ;)

True.
Most people with these and other rare trackers are anti-traders.

Liked
11-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Trading invites are to riskly to lose his high level tracker :) don`t trade and have fun :),but i gave in the last month 2 FTN invites for free .Make friends and you will get all what you want :yup:

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 04:49 PM
OK forumas what ever you say...

cristina1
11-21-2007, 05:05 PM
i also got a free sct invite on ic2.

AuReDo
11-21-2007, 05:06 PM

True.
Most people with these and other rare trackers are anti-traders.

since i joined the fst community , and i saw the incredible giveaways , i became an anti-trader too .......... but the problem is how can i receive popularity points (to rise in the eyes of those who have sct , ftn , bitmetv, ...., without trading?........cause i only have to giveaway maximun lvel 3...........:mellow:

piratex
11-21-2007, 05:25 PM
u need to gain the trust of menbers here :P just making giveaway also wont increase ur chances of getting in to the sites u like

Hrvoje
11-21-2007, 05:26 PM
you giveaway

cristina1
11-21-2007, 05:38 PM
i do not think giving away inv to just everyone is a solution. i ended up with no invites on many trackers this way. i invited a guy from the old tracker invites to bitmetv and another to bitme and they wanted to sell the invites on e-bay and you know what happened. i was lucky and i still have the accs but no more invites.

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 05:39 PM
yeah that is shit !!!
there are some really stupid people out there

kirktrix
11-21-2007, 05:50 PM
since i joined the fst community , and i saw the incredible giveaways , i became an anti-trader too .......... but the problem is how can i receive popularity points (to rise in the eyes of those who have sct , ftn , bitmetv, ...., without trading?........cause i only have to giveaway maximun lvel 3...........:mellow:

Be more active here and make helpful post...All of us starts from scratch....you will have your opportunity someday.. just be patient.. :)

celtic
11-21-2007, 09:26 PM
You've started this thread, i think for a reason. And probably a good one. But my guess is you more than likely want people to admit that they are members so you can then..

A)Befriend them hoping they'll invite you
B)Randomly PM people to ask for invites.

Maybe ive thought too much on this, but in my eyes its pretty much what you are doing..

<on topic>
Getting any tracker is easy. You just got to go about it the right way.
</on topic>

And for those of you who keep PMing me Stop. Cause i wont reply, it's wasting your own time, i dont even read them tbh.

AuReDo
11-21-2007, 09:57 PM
You've started this thread, i think for a reason. And probably a good one. But my guess is you more than likely want people to admit that they are members so you can then..

Maybe ive thought too much on this, but in my eyes its pretty much what you are doing..

<on topic>
</on topic>

And for those of you who keep PMing me Stop. Cause i wont reply, it's wasting your own time, i dont even read them tbh.

Yes , i agree with you , but I do only point A) ..... I Don't randomly PM people cause , first of all , it's against fst rules ,
and secondly , cause i want to make friends here , don't want to obtain the invite only ,and than "Bye , bye".....
:happy:

MaaxHimself
11-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Maybe this advice might help...
It's not what you got, but rather who you know. ;)

Skrooha
11-21-2007, 10:08 PM
i think it is forbidden by FTN/SCT to admit membership of these trackers.

celtic
11-21-2007, 10:10 PM
i think it is forbidden by FTN/SCT to admit membership of these trackers.

Im a member of both. OMG i just said that :s

@skrooha, you can say your a member, nothing in rules saying you gotta deny membership

Polarbear
11-21-2007, 10:11 PM

i can't speak for others, but i don't care about rep points at all.

here's my advice to get what you need:

-be very active here and on your tracker forums (without spamming)
-make friends with the right people
-don't beg
-don't trade

if you follow these four simple rules you can get any tracker in less than a month.

AuReDo
11-21-2007, 11:01 PM

-don't beg
-don't trade

if you follow these four simple rules you can get any tracker in less than a month.

thanks for the advice
i follow 3 out of 4 rules......but......"make friends with the right people" ...... that's the problem ....... i don't know who are the right people.......but in time , probably i will know

celtic
11-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Yup. In time people will trust you enough to invite you to the "private sites"

SgtMajor
11-21-2007, 11:08 PM

Oh noes, you mean you not even read my luvvly jubbly PM? :cry:

Skengeboy
11-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Got mine SCT for free like 2 years ago, and FTN for free not so long ago at all! Just stay active or pay the 20 euros it costs to buy an invite @ sct and you'll get it!

fsephie
11-22-2007, 12:17 AM
I think it some ways it's pretty lucky of you to get an SCT invite for free nowadays, considering how most people would have to pay the 20 euros for one. I personally got my for free randomly from some guy at another tracker, but I think that was just luck of asking at the right time. He also asked if I had any what.cd left, so i gave him that.

Amazing that a guy on SCT couldn't manage to get a what.cd invite from someone other me, but I digress. You won't know the right people until they help you out, so I guess you should be nice to everyone. Might sound like an after-school special, but it's what's gotten me to where I am in terms of trackers.

DanielleD87
11-22-2007, 01:01 AM
this might sound really lame, but be yourself. life is more enjoyable that way :)

cristina1
11-22-2007, 01:14 AM
i do not think you should be nice to anyone if they do not deserve it. this means that if i see someone who has an invite i want and he is a jerk i should be nice to him to get what i want? that is crazy. you should treat all users with the same respect they show you and you should be as one should be in real life.i mean this in a good way.

yoyogi4
11-22-2007, 01:16 AM

<on topic>
</on topic>

Can't believe nobody has mentioned this before!!!
though some sites it's been hard since there is no staff here or way to contact them elsewhere. And members don't give invites for free to these sites as easily as staff do.

KFlint
11-22-2007, 03:36 AM

-don't beg
-don't trade

thanks for the advice
i follow 3 out of 4 rules......but......"make friends with the right people" ...... that's the problem ....... i don't know who are the right people.......but in time , probably i will know

in the mean time, take a number, with 23 post and joined a month ago, do you really think i or anyone would risk his accounts to invite you without even knowing you? no way

giving away stuff doesn't increase your chances of getting high level trackers...hang out here for some months, make contacts

finally, please don't call yourself an anti-trader, i really hate this title unless you tell me you really despise traders!

non-trader is a better choice imo

good luck finding your way in this wonderful trackers world!

pandabear
11-22-2007, 06:17 AM
Trading invites are to riskly to lose his high level tracker :) don`t trade and have fun :),but i gave in the last month 2 FTN invites for free .Make friends and you will get all what you want :yup:
You do realise giving away ftn invites is just as much against the rules are trading them :dry:

Adam1990
11-22-2007, 06:19 AM
You do realise giving away ftn invites is just as much against the rules are trading them :dry:

Not really according to brandon.

Kyl3KK
11-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Staff is a lot nicer about it, plus sometimes they grant you permission.