PDA

View Full Version : giving away trackers on your birthday

bbnap
11-21-2007, 06:59 PM
illogical dont ya think

at a bday party, people give you presents, you don't buy people presents.

cristina1
11-21-2007, 07:03 PM
presents = BT Rep
inv/acc given = the party you give on your money

PirateEagle
11-21-2007, 07:03 PM
bbnap are you talking to my giveaway :P
btw the giveaways on your bday is like some kinda party :)

DannyGnXz
11-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Its better to give than to receive --- is the motto

mrnobody
11-21-2007, 07:17 PM
illogical dont ya think

Well, the motive should not be take but i know what u mean.

Beside, when someone makes giveaway coz of his/her birthday there are number of people well wishing...if you can consider that as a present, can't u?

Mayhem
11-21-2007, 07:21 PM
illogical dont ya think

Well, the motive should not be take but i know what u mean.

Beside, when someone makes giveaway coz of his/her birthday there are number of people well wishing...if you can consider that as a present, can't u?

And people just feel happy on their birthdays, so they want other to also be happy on this day. They make them happy by invites and accounts giveaways :yup:.

Peter North
11-21-2007, 07:24 PM
illogical ?
Why ?
This is one way of users that dont have any, can have some without trading with f*** scammers and cheaters.
But theres another way that "noobs" get invites or acc´s, wend some few good FST users open a giveaway thread, offering acc/invite.
And i think, "to finish", that everyone gives what he/she wants on is birthday.

DefX
11-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I treat my friends to a few rounds of beer on my birthday which is akin to giving away invites here, so no, its not necessarily illogical.

Polarbear
11-21-2007, 07:43 PM
I treat my friends to a few rounds of beer on my birthday which is akin to giving away invites here, so no, its not necessarily illogical.

actually it depends on the countries.

when you celebrate your birthday with friends in a bar in germany. you are the one who will pay for the drinks. people expect that from you.

i ireland for example it's different.

when it's your birthday, everyone (even strangers) will buy you a beer.

fsephie
11-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah, think of it as a massive celebration. Plus, the more you give the more you might get for your generosity? There are plenty of people who get those amazing invites on their birthdays.

Grind$oFine
11-21-2007, 08:14 PM
In the states, I'm not sure about other countries, but when you're in elementry school, kids very often bring in treats for their birthday, like little cupcakes for everyone in the class.
And they give little gift bags at their birthday parties and stuff.
:idunno:

DefX
11-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Seems im always babysitting these days...

Keep the posts civil folks.

fsephie
11-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I certainly see no need to look greedy on your birthday. Giving shows people that you are a benevolent individual and what better way to celebrate YOURSELF than to show that? Look back to the Greeks, who would give gifts to random visitors!

YoYoY
11-21-2007, 08:19 PM
they giveaway inv/accs just to make a party then other people give him presents
well , the man won't start a thread to just tell the people that his birthday is today

SgtMajor
11-21-2007, 08:23 PM
illogical dont ya think

Go and ask your dad for the right answer.