PDA

View Full Version : Fsc invitation *req*

GoLDeN
11-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Fsc is a great place and i know that because i was a member there but i gave my acc to a friend ( don't tell me that i braked the rules as i know ) i can't ask this friend now to give me the acc back as he never log into his msn ( may be he changed it or blocked me ) any way iam sure that some mods may read this thread and ask wtf he broke the rules and he want to be invited and here is my answer when i broke the rules i was another person ( little avomal i was a trader in this time and i didnt care about the community in this time of my life )
but now and thanks to FTN and that spacial man that made me able to be a part of this great place and that great community i stoped trader u all will ask me what mad u ask for this invitation now ? i will answer that i want to be a part of one more good community beside Ftn and i tried to be a member in revolt but i missed the open sign ups but i missed it :cry: any way i hope that u check my past and all the things that i made in FST and tell me do u think i have a chance getting an invitation

celtic
11-21-2007, 10:22 PM
If you have had a previous acc and traded it, i highly doubt you'll get to see the place again tbh.
Its a hard lesson to learn, but you dont really notice what you are missing or have missed til its gone.

B line... You screwed yourself and only have yourself to blame m8

Peter North
11-21-2007, 10:25 PM
...Fsc is a great place and i know that because i was a member there but i gave my acc to a friend...

Not the best start...:dry:

GoLDeN
11-21-2007, 10:25 PM
If you have had a previous acc and traded it, i highly doubt you'll get to see the place again tbh.
Its a hard lesson to learn, but you dont really notice what you are missing or have missed til its gone.

B line... You screwed yourself and only have yourself to blame m8

didnt trade celtic !!! as i said i gave it away for a friend ( fact )
if i traded it i wouldn't ask for it (A rule mad by me and for me)

...Fsc is a great place and i know that because i was a member there but i gave my acc to a friend...

Sad :cry: but true

celtic
11-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Traded/gave away. Its the same to most trackers.

GoLDeN
11-21-2007, 10:27 PM

Sad :cry: but true

fOrUmAs
11-21-2007, 10:29 PM
I think everyone deserve second chance,but it this case you have none..:(

GoLDeN
11-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Traded/gave away. Its the same to most trackers.

dont know that celtic but in my opinion giveaway is much different as u dont let a community( this is a better name ) to join another

ps: celtic why u r here and not in the place u suppose to be
edit 1# u r in it now

me to thinks that every one deserve a second chance
but why i cant get other chance ?

DefX
11-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh he'll get back in again. By trading for it.

As far as getting an invite for free, that might be pushing it.

any way i hope that u check my past and all the things that i made in FST

You talk like you have accomplished grandiose feats in this forum. Either you're referring to your minor giveaways which is nothing unusual in here or the fact that you've received every type of infraction in this place.

SgtMajor
11-21-2007, 10:35 PM

Just way too early at the moment anyway, maybe ask again in 2 or 3 months, then gauge the opinion of the right people by your actions you have carried out in the meantime.

GoLDeN
11-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Oh he'll get back in again. By trading for it.

As far as getting an invite for free, that might be pushing it.

any way i hope that u check my past and all the things that i made in FSTYou talk like you have accomplished grandiose feats in this forum. Either you're referring to your minor giveaways which is nothing unusual in here or the fact that you've received every type of infraction in this place.

i do my best really:yup: