PDA

View Full Version : celtic music tracker

masterbat
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
am looking for or a music tracker with lots celtic music .

thanks to Grind$oFine , i have found some nice celtic music from kraytracker :)

so any other tracker with celtic music ?

DorC
11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
umm idk o_O
what.cd
waffle.fm
libble

DorC
11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
srry for double :S

Mrststyle
11-22-2007, 12:21 PM
libble is good :P

Polarbear
11-22-2007, 12:23 PM

what exactly is celtic music?

masterbat
11-22-2007, 12:38 PM

Celtic Music Is Traditional Music Of Ireland , Scottland with the Voice of Mandolin ,Fiddle ,Whistle ,Flute And Bagpipe :happy:

raj3186
11-22-2007, 12:44 PM
i thought celtic music is the musoic to which celtic likes to listen to :lol:

Polarbear
11-22-2007, 12:55 PM

Celtic Music Is Traditional Music Of Ireland , Scottland with the Voice of Mandolin ,Fiddle ,Whistle ,Flute And Bagpipe :happy:

that will be hard to find.

people who upload/rip music for the internet belong to a certain social group that usually doesn't listen to those kinds of music.
people who listen to traditional styles usually buy their cds and don't copy/rip them.

look at my sig. there are many jazz lovers, but they are not so much into bittorrent or internet communities.

that's why electronic and mainstream music is much easier to find. people who listen to this are associated with technology and the internet more often.

SIMRACK
11-22-2007, 12:57 PM

people who upload/rip music for the internet belong to a certain social group that usually doesn't listen to those kinds of music.
people who listen to traditional styles usually buy their cds and don't copy/rip them.

look at my sig. there are many jazz lovers, but they are not so much into bittorrent or internet communities.

that's why electronic and mainstream music is much easier to find. people who listen to this are associated with technology and the internet more often.

yo my son..i agree with u..but i love trance too

Polarbear
11-22-2007, 01:05 PM
yo my son..i agree with u..but i love trance too

i'm sure you never ever had any problems getting trance releases in the internet.

trance sucks:P

masterbat
11-22-2007, 02:46 PM

you are right . its so hard finding music in this genre

seems like kraytracker is the only site with a celtic music section :unsure: