PDA

View Full Version : giveaway

t0mmy
11-23-2007, 03:40 AM
hey im giving away my bit-hdtv account with 40GB buffer and 675 points, for anyone who really needs it :) just tell me why you think you deserve it

*notice this account is also in squirrels thread of giveaways, but i wanted to get rid of it now :)

darkside2
11-23-2007, 03:50 AM
plz i need it
i'm interested in hd stuff
if u want to see my proofs i can send u some
thanx in advance

Metaphysic
11-23-2007, 04:02 AM
Hey, man...nice giveaway. Really, it's quite nice.
For some background: I'm eighteen, a freshman in college, and currently studying to be a chemical engineer.
I utilize Bittorrent like I utilize a heartbeat, steadily.
Without a doubt, over the years, there has been a good deal of change/fluctuation in my life, rendering me universally structured as an individual.
If it's one thing that's been a constant, it's been my aspiration for movies.
Naturally, I'm very analytical, thus I love watching films, especially when they're high quality/high-definition. This account would mean the world to me (how cliche, but true)--there's really no better way to put it, drawing from the fact that I'm attempting to express myself in the most natural way possible.
Pleasurably exhausted after a long thanksgiving, I'm in the process of deciding whether I should take a nice walk around the city, or watch an hd movie on my mother's plasma screen.

As far as torrent sites go, I always keep a high ratio (if you want proof, I can provide).

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my post.
If given the account, I just might praise you. Lol.

This giveaway is certainly an immaculate one.

IGetMoney
11-23-2007, 04:07 AM
big enough words there buddy lol^^

pleaseeeeeeeeeee pick me...the only hdtrackers i have rite now are hdbits.ro and scenehd they dont have much content or any new releases...so please ..i love watching hd movies 1080p i prefer HD DVD over blu ray better releases sometimes. I will start downloading and seeding till the share ratio is 1:1

t0mmy
11-23-2007, 04:17 AM
its been given away, thanks everyone :)

AuReDo
11-23-2007, 05:06 AM
hey im giving away my bit-hdtv account with 40GB buffer and 675 points, for anyone who really needs it :) just tell me why you think you deserve it

*notice this account is also in squirrels thread of giveaways, but i wanted to get rid of it now :)

very good giveaway t0mmy
I'm interested to to win you're bit-hdtv account
........thanks

messi30
11-23-2007, 05:07 AM
i need bit hdtv

t0mmy
11-23-2007, 05:32 AM
sorry guys, i already gave it away :(