PDA

View Full Version : I Can't Believe How Much Ps2 Owners Are In Denial

kildred11
07-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can't be big men and handle this thread. So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.

theprisoner
07-21-2003, 03:52 AM
Please, we dont need another flame war.... ;)

kildred11
07-21-2003, 03:59 AM
No I don't care for flame wars because that is all about preference. This thread was put out to reveal lies and false accusations Some, not most, PS2 owners make to justify why the PS2 was better than the XBOX. My roommates both own PS2's and we play on both systems and don't get on each others case for why one is better than the other. And they don't ever use escuses for why they bought a PS2 over a Xbox because the Xbox is a computer and has a HD. That is one of the lies I have heard in PS2 owners arguments and made this thread to reveal those lies. Others had to make it into a flame war and it wasn't intended to be one. And these PS2 whined for weeks to have this thread locked to so their dirty little secrets wouldn't be revealed. I hate deceit, use real reasons for owning a system over another and flame wars wouldn't be so flamey. B)

theprisoner
07-21-2003, 04:18 AM
Overall, PS2 has far better games than a XBOX(cheap PC). When i want a HD and graphics, i use my PC(looks far better than XBOX with my Radeon 9700). :D

callum
07-21-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:59
all about preference
:P

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can't be big men and handle this thread. So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
so why did you post it then?

CadeLaguana
07-21-2003, 04:36 AM
kildred11 your an ok guy, you just got some problems. You have what I used to have, an obession! I had first gotten an xbox a while back. I loved it, I heard it was better than ps2. I loved the thing to death, I still do. Then one day I went into forums and pissed off ps2 owners. I insulted people, called them all kinds of names just because they prefer something that I didn't. Guess what. One day I just grew up. I had never played a ps2 so I thought, If I'm going to talk shit, then I should prove the ps2 is shit. I played it with some good games, I found out I was wrong about it being shit. Even if your a person who has played it and likes it....thats nice!....If your a person that has played it and hates it...thats nice! Frankly I'm to tired to yell, to tired to repeat the same stuff I have said in the other console topics. So I'm taking the nice, calm approach to you. We understand your liking for xbox, I too have that liking, but I also like the ps2 I own. If you like it so much then go play it. You spend too much time trying to convince people...well you know what....you CAN'T convince everyone. Don't try. You will waste game hours. You could die tomorrow and never got to play your games one last time....Lifes to short to complain about material things. There is brands of everything. I think its time you go to another forum and "convince" people that Quilted Northern is the best toilet paper (witch it is :D ). I know that sounded stupid, but thats how your sounding. Think about it man....WHY?? Why annoy people. They are just trying to live thier lives and be happy! Why can't you...? :(

I hope I have shed some light on this bro. Your just as bad as a racist person that doesn't like blacks or whites. Its there lives not yours. They aren't, we aren't, no ones, not nothing, is dening anything ;)

Go have some fun dude! If you have problems with ps2...just stay away from it...

Peace! :( :unsure: :) ;) :D

CadeLaguana
07-21-2003, 04:43 AM
Oh and 3rd generation noob. I see your signiture is now "stupid americans piss me off equally as much as all other stupid people do". It was originally : stupid americans piss me off". I'm american :D . Though that doesn't offend me since...well...I'm not stupid. I hate stupid americans here too. Anyway let me cut to the chase...I was just wondering if the mods told you to change that or in the goodness of your heart you added that piece since it wouldn't offend "stupid americans". Though if they were stupid they probabley not get offended, they would think they're like me, and are not stupid. I don't know what the hell I just said...I'm tired please excuse me. But..Did the mods tell you to cut that?

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@21 July 2003 - 05:43
Oh and 3rd generation noob. I see your signiture is now "stupid americans piss me off equally as much as all other stupid people do". It was originally : stupid americans piss me off". I'm american :D . Though that doesn't offend me since...well...I'm not stupid. I hate stupid americans here too. Anyway let me cut to the chase...I was just wondering if the mods told you to change that or in the goodness of your heart you added that piece since it wouldn't offend "stupid americans". Though if they were stupid they probabley not get offended, they would think they're like me, and are not stupid. I don't know what the hell I just said...I'm tired please excuse me. But..Did the mods tell you to cut that?
yeah, a mod pm'd me a while ago and asked me to change it

the only reason i have this sig is due to chalkmongoose
his sig is offensive to me

i am glad you are/were not offended by it.
you have also spotted that i am not pissed off with americans, rather stupid ones

Celerystalksme
07-21-2003, 05:08 AM
all i have to say is...its already been done...think of an original topic...And those first 2 signatures...me thinks the boys were ready for war :ph34r:

CadeLaguana
07-21-2003, 05:09 AM
I understand. chalkmongoose would be the stupid american....I know what you mean...some people can be asses... ;) :)

Anyway...On the topic of offensive signitures, if my picture of quilted northern toilet paper or Quilted Northern name offends anyone (such as people that can't afford it :lol: ), please inform me. I did reviews one time with a toilet paper site and I had to try out different brands. Quilted Northern won. Its the best in my opinion. I had said its the best and "Upon Conclusion, My ass was clean". You may see my reviews on a site (I won't list it here, because its a POO site...very discusting...). Anyway.....ahhh I'm bored...I think I'll go whipe my ass

Peace ;)

kildred11
07-21-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+21 July 2003 - 05:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 21 July 2003 - 05:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can&#39;t be big men and handle this thread.&nbsp; So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
so why did you post it then? [/b][/quote]
It was locked because of their bitching to get it locked.

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 06:28
It was locked because of their bitching to get it locked.
so you should pm the mod who closed it and ask for it to be opened

if they don&#39;t want to re-open it, there&#39;s probably a reason...

kildred11
07-21-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@21 July 2003 - 05:36
kildred11 your an ok guy, you just got some problems.&nbsp; You have what I used to have, an obession&#33;&nbsp; I had first gotten an xbox a while back.&nbsp; I loved it, I heard it was better than ps2.&nbsp; I loved the thing to death, I still do.&nbsp; Then one day I went into forums and pissed off ps2 owners.&nbsp; I insulted people, called them all kinds of names just because they prefer something that I didn&#39;t.&nbsp; Guess what.&nbsp; One day I just grew up.&nbsp; I had never played a ps2 so I thought, If I&#39;m going to talk shit, then I should prove the ps2 is shit.&nbsp; I played it with some good games, I found out I was wrong about it being shit.&nbsp; Even if your a person who has played it and likes it....thats nice&#33;....If your a person that has played it and hates it...thats nice&#33;&nbsp; Frankly I&#39;m to tired to yell, to tired to repeat the same stuff I have said in the other console topics.&nbsp; So I&#39;m taking the nice, calm approach to you.&nbsp; We understand your liking for xbox, I too have that liking, but I also like the ps2 I own.&nbsp; If you like it so much then go play it.&nbsp; You spend too much time trying to convince people...well you know what....you CAN&#39;T convince everyone.&nbsp; Don&#39;t try.&nbsp; You will waste game hours.&nbsp; You could die tomorrow and never got to play your games one last time....Lifes to short to complain about material things.&nbsp; There is brands of everything.&nbsp; I think its time you go to another forum and "convince" people that Quilted Northern is the best toilet paper (witch it is&nbsp; :D ).&nbsp; I know that sounded stupid, but thats how your sounding.&nbsp; Think about it man....WHY??&nbsp; Why annoy people.&nbsp; They are just trying to live thier lives and be happy&#33;&nbsp; Why can&#39;t you...? :(

I hope I have shed some light on this bro.&nbsp; Your just as bad as a racist person that doesn&#39;t like blacks or whites.&nbsp; Its there lives not yours.&nbsp; They aren&#39;t, we aren&#39;t, no ones, not nothing, is dening anything&nbsp; ;)

Go have some fun dude&#33;&nbsp; If you have problems with ps2...just stay away from it...

Peace&#33;&nbsp; :(&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; :)&nbsp; ;)&nbsp; :D
Perfect example of a moron here. He can&#39;t understand the meaning of this post despite the clear example of why I made it. All I see with this post you made is you are trying to compare me to a racist so no one will look at what I am saying.

-I hardly waste any time on this idea, I only see what people write every once and a while.

- I am not discouraging anyone from buying a PS2

- I am just revealing how some escuses for why one buys the PS2 are BS

- I play the PS2 and love it.

- I want it to stay competitive with Microsoft, keeps prices down.

- I never stated you should own a Xbox.

- You guys seem to make this thread a flame war because you can&#39;t be men enough to admit that some escuses for owning a PS2 over a Xbox aren&#39;t valid reasons.

- Look a couple posts up a guy even used the escuse if he wanted a HD he buy a PC.

- That is more of a denial than a reason for buying a PS2

- So does that mean you won&#39;t buy a PS2 if it had a HD, NO you would still buy it so don&#39;t use that as a reason for not buying a console.

- HYPOCRITS - that is what you are. you just stated I need to stop convincing people about things, but you just did the same.

- And for GOD sakes please stop saying I am trying to convince people to buy a XBOX, I am not. I think that when I put an idea out there how people use lame escuse for owning a console you people don&#39;t see that I&#39;m not trying to convince anyone to buy a system, I just would rather see people say real reasons for owning a system so people can make good desicions for buying them.

- and for all of your past posts. They further the discusion on why you guys can&#39;t see what this is all about. It seems that you have to defend any morons escuse for owning a PS2 just because he is a fellow PS2 owner. Stop twisting my words and be a man.

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 05:52 AM
and the moral of the story is.....?

:unsure:

i think i must be a moron too then?

kildred11
07-21-2003, 05:59 AM
Being closed minded will get you no where. If you can&#39;t sit back and actually read what I am saying than you obviously must have a hard time seeing other viewpoints. I guess it really is up to you if you want to think outside the box.

3rd gen noob
07-21-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 06:59
Being closed minded will get you no where. If you can&#39;t sit back and actually read what I am saying than you obviously must have a hard time seeing other viewpoints. I guess it really is up to you if you want to think outside the box.
erm...i did read what you said

however, there seemed to me to be a distinct lack of a thing called a &#39;point&#39;

Xilo
07-21-2003, 06:36 AM
Kildred11, shut the fuck up. You know you made this post to start flames and fighting just to amuse yourself. Trolls like you are a waste of time.

Cl1mh4224rd
07-21-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 04:51
Wow look how upset PS2 owners get when we reveal their problems. They can&#39;t be big men and handle this thread.&nbsp; So instead they whine that it gets locked so no one can see how pathetic some are.
Then...

No I don&#39;t care for flame wars because that is all about preference.
Let it be documented here and forever, that kildred11 is a flaming moron...

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-21-2003, 08:41 AM
A PS2 has all the better games plus some other consoles copy what they have.

jetje
07-21-2003, 09:17 AM
Well if this will get a flame war again ... yes we will close it &#33; And if we see people with the intention of getting it closed we will handle those.

Problem with these discussions is that you mostly like the thing you have yourself..
why? if it wasn&#39;t your favorite, you probably would have bought another gameconsole... But i think the games makes the console...

Lately i&#39;ve been playing some really old games on the vic20 that i digged up (for giving it away) Well those games made me think it was the best for games ever made... but is it??? No... i just liked those games a lot...

Stop these stupid "what&#39;s the best" topics.. You can&#39;t convince eachother&#33;
Some like Coke over Pepsi... but does that make it better? (I don&#39;t like both btw, makes that both bad?)

Well what you do better is start to talk why you like your gameboy, atari, playstation, XBox Gamecube or whatever i may forget... Start talking with the people that do have the same, and talk about how they use that, what they figured out&#33; And just stay out of the debates that the other gameconsoles have...&#33; B)
Or you need to have genuibe interest and questions&#33; :)

3RA1N1AC
07-21-2003, 12:33 PM
what are PS2 owners in denial about?

YES, PS2 has worse graphics than Xbox.
YES, PS2 has worse DVD playback than Xbox.
YES, PS2 has more (and better) exclusive games than Xbox.

and YES, Xbox would be an awesome system if it had more awesome games.

CadeLaguana
07-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Killdred11 called me a moron...that really hurt man :( (that wasn&#39;t sarcasm either). Jetje made an excellent point (witch I pretty much already made hehe :D ). I was just tryin to be nice to you kill. I&#39;m just wondering why you want to post a topic about ps2 owners denial. Maybe your in Denail. Maybe I&#39;m in Denail. Maybe my TV is in Denial. Maybe my sound card is in Denail. Whats the point of what I just said?...There isn&#39;t one. Your topic doesn&#39;t have one either ;)

I really think your just looking for a friend killdred. Are people mean to you or something? We are all in denial about something...la la....ermmm

Killdred....its ok dude&#33; Relax...take a deep breath. Don&#39;t get over worked about nothing. I think you&#39;ve made your..."point" (if there ever was one..). Yes I admit, some ps2 owners are in denial and all the gue comes out. They whine but so do we. We are all whiners&#33;... :unsure:

I think you need to take a break from gamming for a while. When it comes down to it, real playstation 2 gammers and xbox gammers do appreciate each other. When I hated ps2 I did in a way side with them against gamecube. Now they are all friends (I know I know...I sound like..well..). I think the real problem here is the hurting inside yourself (forgive me I&#39;m making this up as I go..). Maybe you were abandoned by your parents as a child. Maybe your best friend wouldn&#39;t give you the nintendo controller. Become peace with you and everyone else, then commit suicide. Thats the only answer&#33;

I hope I&#39;ve helped.

When it comes right down to it, the only brand of toilet paper crime scene cleaners use to clean up the feces from your dead body is Quilted Northern. Its quilted for freshness&#33;

NOTE: Little note to the mods. I know I&#39;m not permitted to advertise products on this forum but if its any consolation, I am not an owner of quilted northern, nor do I work there. Besides, how many people will buy it because I have it in my sig ;)

Cya kill...Remember what I told you :* :ermm: ;)

kildred11
07-21-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by iamtheoneandonlyone@21 July 2003 - 09:41
where am i stating that the xbox is better than the PS2. Hmmm... no where. The only people that make this a flame war is the PS2 owners. I never said that your system sucked. I only stated some absurdaties some people use. If you all think I am supportting the Xbox by getting on some people&#39;s cases than you obviously are analyzing my posts more than what I mean when I write them.

To the Mod: I don&#39;t want this to be a flame war and if you read my posts you can see that I make no statement that people should buy a xbox because it is the best. I play both systems so I don&#39;t see how I am the problem.

CadeLaguana
07-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by kildred11+21 July 2003 - 18:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kildred11 @ 21 July 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamtheoneandonlyone@21 July 2003 - 09:41
where am i stating that the xbox is better than the PS2. Hmmm... no where. The only people that make this a flame war is the PS2 owners. I never said that your system sucked. I only stated some absurdaties some people use. If you all think I am supportting the Xbox by getting on some people&#39;s cases than you obviously are analyzing my posts more than what I mean when I write them.

To the Mod: I don&#39;t want this to be a flame war and if you read my posts you can see that I make no statement that people should buy a xbox because it is the best. I play both systems so I don&#39;t see how I am the problem. [/b][/quote]
I see what your saying...The reason people are getting so pissed off is because you said "I can&#39;t belive how much ps2 owners are in denial". Your insinuating that every ps2 owner is in denial. People don&#39;t like being insulted&#33; That is your problem. You don&#39;t want to start a flame war yet you start talking shit. That doesnt make any sence at all&#33;&#33; Telling someone they are in denail is not something they wan&#39;t to hear. Thats the problem. If you don&#39;t have anything nice to say don&#39;t say it at all. So what if they are in denial, THIS IS GAMEWORLD. Want to talk about people and denail, go to another one. This topic only talks about ps2 owners problems. If you think they are in Denial thats fine, keep it to yourself. This is only going to end up someone getting mad. I&#39;m not mad...Just annoyed by you. Remember, GAMEWORLD. NOT WORLD-ISSUES. ;)

Agent Smart
07-21-2003, 06:45 PM
The only thing that makes me laugh, is when PS2 owners call X-box a cheaper version of a PC. If that is the truth, then what the hell is a PS2? I&#39;m not dissing PS2, I&#39;m just asking those people who seem to know everything about X-box, but don&#39;t even own one.

solid647
07-21-2003, 06:47 PM
xbox games suck ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Agent Smart
07-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by solid647@21 July 2003 - 18:47
xbox games suck ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
http://www.geocities.com/snapcase_02/retard.jpg

Cl1mh4224rd
07-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Agent Smart@21 July 2003 - 19:45
The only thing that makes me laugh, is when PS2 owners call X-box a cheaper version of a PC. If that is the truth, then what the hell is a PS2?
There&#39;s a difference; XBOX was built on the basic design of a PC (using PC hardware, very PC-like software, built by a PC-only company, etc.). No other console was designed the same way. Most of them use proprietary technology and architecture designs.

That&#39;s why people compare the XBOX to a PC. Do you see it now? I know it&#39;s a bit more technical than you probably care for, but there it is...

I&#39;m not dissing PS2, I&#39;m just asking those people who seem to know everything about X-box, but don&#39;t even own one.
Maybe the reason they don&#39;t own it is because they know everything about it, hmmm? ;)

Busyman
07-21-2003, 08:26 PM
If you can afford them all

PS2 for exclusives
GC for exclusives
Xbox for any multi-platform game (due to graphical and technical supioriority) and exclusives
PC for exclusives and games with mods. It does have the best graphics......provided you have a &#036;300+ graphics card.

For those with limited income these are FACTS not opinions

PS2 has the most games
the most exclusives
online support through the actual game makers

GC has very small online supprt

Xbox has a single online gateway(for a price)
the best technology

OPINIONS
GC&#39;s online sucks ass
Xbox would be the best SYSTEM to play any game on.
Most folks who bash the Xbox have barely played a game.
Halo is a top 10 game
GC has some great games but....they don&#39;t have THAT many
Those that bash a PS2 probably play on it everday
PS2 has the MOST good games
The GC is niche console
----I have both Zelda games,Metroid Prime, RE remake and 0, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi&#39;s Mansion (got it for &#036;5), and small number more. Point being GC is only good for a small number of great games but... if you want those games so what?
This thread was meant to start flames. WTF is PS2&#39;ERS ARE IN DENIAL.

Kildred all you had to put on there was the reasons and that&#39;s it. BUT NOOOOO
OOPS GOTTA LEAVE WORK SEE YA

OcramC
07-21-2003, 08:27 PM
I own a PS2, but think about it.

If the XBox was manafactured by a different company, it would be best seller.

It is much cheaper than PS2, more powerful

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd+21 July 2003 - 19:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cl1mh4224rd @ 21 July 2003 - 19:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smart@21 July 2003 - 19:45
The only thing that makes me laugh, is when PS2 owners call X-box a cheaper version of a PC. If that is the truth, then what the hell is a PS2?
There&#39;s a difference; XBOX was built on the basic design of a PC (using PC hardware, very PC-like software, built by a PC-only company, etc.). No other console was designed the same way. Most of them use proprietary technology and architecture designs.

That&#39;s why people compare the XBOX to a PC. Do you see it now? I know it&#39;s a bit more technical than you probably care for, but there it is...

I&#39;m not dissing PS2, I&#39;m just asking those people who seem to know everything about X-box, but don&#39;t even own one.
Maybe the reason they don&#39;t own it is because they know everything about it, hmmm? ;) [/b][/quote]
I can honestly say that PS2 owners didn&#39;t get PS2 because they "know everything about X-box". Also, thanks a bunch for giving me the info that I already knew about the X-box being a cheaper PC.

kildred11
07-22-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Cl1mh4224rd+21 July 2003 - 20:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cl1mh4224rd @ 21 July 2003 - 20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smart@21 July 2003 - 19:45

[/b][/quote]
Please, the PS2 is as much a computer as any other system. They bring a signal from hardware to a screen and you play a game. Just because you twist it to make sense doesn&#39;t validify the argument. Just when Liberals say the President lied about Nuclear weapons in Iraq. He said "The British intelligence has evidence that Africa is giving nuclear to Iraq" Liberals cut is statement in their add to"evidence that Africa is giving nuclear to Iraq" It is a twist and leaving out the British part deceives people. And the British still back that evidence up. Hence there was no lie. Stop lies for your agenda it just looks like you can&#39;t debate with real facts.

kildred11
07-22-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@21 July 2003 - 18:36
I see what your saying...The reason people are getting so pissed off is because you said "I can&#39;t belive how much ps2 owners are in denial". Your insinuating that every ps2 owner is in denial. People don&#39;t like being insulted&#33; That is your problem. You don&#39;t want to start a flame war yet you start talking shit. That doesnt make any sence at all&#33;&#33; Telling someone they are in denail is not something they wan&#39;t to hear. Thats the problem. If you don&#39;t have anything nice to say don&#39;t say it at all. So what if they are in denial, THIS IS GAMEWORLD. Want to talk about people and denail, go to another one. This topic only talks about ps2 owners problems. If you think they are in Denial thats fine, keep it to yourself. This is only going to end up someone getting mad. I&#39;m not mad...Just annoyed by you. Remember, GAMEWORLD. NOT WORLD-ISSUES. ;)
Must be that you guys get insulted even if I don&#39;t insult you. MAybe if you read more closely instead of jumping the gun you would know that I not insulting all PS2 owners, just a small group. Don&#39;t act like the Democrats and defend adultry when one of your own does it just so you save your sides face. Be a man and tell those who aren&#39;t justifing their arguments with good reasons that they only hurt their fellow PS2 owners.

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 05:05 AM
Kildred is right, in the sense that when PS2 owners fight in this thread, they are just adding themselves to that "small group" that he&#39;s mentioned.

OcramC is a perfect example of a PS2 owner who knows what he&#39;s talking about.

3RA1N1AC
07-22-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Agent Smart@21 July 2003 - 21:05
Kildred is right, in the sense that when PS2 owners fight in this thread
yeah well, it prolly has something to do with the fact that Kildred is trying to pick a fight with them. just because he denies it, it doesn&#39;t mean he didn&#39;t. the title of this thread (and the original one) is pure flame bait.

Cl1mh4224rd
07-22-2003, 07:52 AM
Kildred11 is making the XBOX into a religion. I, along with everyone else, has their reasons for preferring the PS2 over the XBOX. Unfortunately, any reasons we give get 1) shot down as "denial", point blank, or 2) completely ignored if valid, which just lends to the fact that this "discussion" is pure flamebait.

I&#39;ve said it before, and I&#39;ll say it again... kildred11 offers nothing here. He just repeats "some people" are in denial, but never acknowledges those who are not. Why? Because, apparently, everyone who posts here in defense of the PS2 is somehow in denial. Yeah, I don&#39;t get it either...

Seriously, kildred11... I think it&#39;d be in your best interest to just shut up. You&#39;re not accomplishing anything you say you&#39;re trying to do, so what&#39;s the point?

3RA1N1AC
07-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by kildred11@20 July 2003 - 21:59
Being closed minded will get you no where.&nbsp; If you can&#39;t sit back and actually read what I am saying than you obviously must have a hard time seeing other viewpoints.&nbsp; I guess it really is up to you if you want to think outside the box.
and what ARE you saying? you haven&#39;t said anything in this thread. you&#39;ve just blown a lot of hot air about how superior and correct your opinions are, without backing it up.

here&#39;s your original post from the original thread:

"I realized my mistake and returned it immediatly when I saw the graohics weren&#39;t anything special. But it is unbelievable the escuses PS2 owners will make to try to make themselves think they made the right chose.
here&#39;s a few:
"It has more games" (Right and I&#39;m sure you own and play all of them)
"Xbox is just an OK PC" (And that must make the PS2 a shitty PC)
"The games play better on the PS2" (I never new poorer graphics power all around made for a better system)

Feel free to add as many more lame escuses these people in denial make.
And I&#39;m not bias towards the Xbox, I will buy the best system out there, no matter what the brand is"

basically your original thread was about how all you care about are "graohics," and having more and better games doesn&#39;t make a system better. 1) you&#39;re wrong-- awesome graohics + shitty games still equals shitty games. and 2) you&#39;re wrong-- you&#39;re doing everything you can to ignore the issue that lots of good games is a better option than a piddly selection of shitty games.

i can&#39;t believe how much you are in denial, because this thread sucks, and the original "denial" thread sucked. start an argument when you have a better reason than "i took the system back for a refund just because the graohics weren&#39;t cutting edge," k thnx.

Busyman
07-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Oh god will all of you shut the fuck up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Colecovision has a lot of good games too but it&#39;s an out dated system and yes I still play it so the fuck what&#33;&#33;
People can say "games make the system" all they want but is the inferior SYSTEM better. NO. The games are due to shear selection.
Do I play the PS2 more. YES. It has more games. Shear quantity.
Does the Xbox have only just Halo. FUCK NO. And most folk that say the X is shit haven&#39;t played the games that they call shit.

Call the console better because it has MORE games and I disagree but...let&#39;s leave it at that. My mind won&#39;t change neither anyone else here.
The X will move forward next year due to technology because it will handle the next gen games when PS2 won&#39;t (HL2, HALO2,DOOM III). If PS2 does get it and I doubt it, it won&#39;t look as good. The folks that sleep with there PS2 will say "but PS2 has it too". So what it looks like shit. When PS3 comes it will leap over Xbox (hopefully) and come with a hard drive.

BUT AS OF NOW WHY THE FUCK IN MY NOW SANE MIND BUY ANYTHING BUT A PS2 EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 (SAME FOR GC). ANY GAME IS BETTER ON THE XBOX

ALSO Kildred (you rat-bastard) you did start this shit too flame. Your probably laughing your ass off :lol: :lol:

3RA1N1AC
07-22-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2003 - 03:13
Oh god will all of you shut the fuck up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

People can say "games make the system" all they want but is the inferior SYSTEM better. NO. The games are due to shear selection.
why don&#39;t you shut the fuck up. :[

the point you&#39;re making is that hardware alone is a system. no it isn&#39;t. hardware is hardware. software is software. hardware plus software is a system. get it? just like a car without fuel is NOT transportation.

and you&#39;re right. Halo is not the only good exclusive Xbox game. that honor belongs to Jet Set Radio Future. Halo can smoke a penis, for all i care. :P

showstopper496
07-22-2003, 01:24 PM
I own a ps2 and a x-box i like them both for differant reasons, like
ps2 has a better controller, x-box has better graphics, etc

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 02:40 PM
This thread should really be locked now. There is no more constructive "discussion" about the two consoles.

CadeLaguana
07-22-2003, 03:52 PM
ahh....

Thank you all for coming to FlameWar July 2003. I imagine there will be one next month, or the way you guys act, tomorrow. Thank you killdred for making such an interesting discussion :x

But if you ever make one of these again...I...Will come to it

I eat pizza

I use the bathroom

A useless post for a useless topic ;)

You have permission to now lock. I think these guys have made there "point"

In case of any misunderstandings killdred, I have both systems so I&#39;m not against you nor with you. Though I&#39;m more with you on the topic of I love my xbox...but I still love ps.

Peace ;)

theprisoner
07-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2003 - 11:13
Call the console better because it has MORE games and I disagree but...let&#39;s leave it at that. My mind won&#39;t change neither anyone else here.
The X will move forward next year due to technology because it will handle the next gen games when PS2 won&#39;t (HL2, HALO2,DOOM III). If PS2 does get it and I doubt it, it won&#39;t look as good. The folks that sleep with there PS2 will say "but PS2 has it too". So what it looks like shit. When PS3 comes it will leap over Xbox (hopefully) and come with a hard drive.

BUT AS OF NOW WHY THE FUCK IN MY NOW SANE MIND BUY ANYTHING BUT A PS2 EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 (SAME FOR GC). ANY GAME IS BETTER ON THE XBOX

ALSO Kildred (you rat-bastard) you did start this shit too flame. Your probably laughing your ass off :lol: :lol:
Xbox want be able to handle next gen either- only PC can. Half-life 2 and Doom 3 come to PC before XBOX and look a hell of alot better than XBOX. Please dont compare hardware, because in the end neither system wins. Busyman, the only one flaming is you.

Busyman
07-22-2003, 07:21 PM
uh huh and for the PC too handle it you have to have a &#036;300+ card which is the cost (if not more) than a console. :blink:
Save the PC arguement for someone else. All those that say a PC is more powerful....it is....... WITH FRIGGING UPGRADES :blink:
One of my boys has an Alienware system worth &#036;2700. OUCH. And yes IT would kick the Xbox in the ass.

And SHITFOR2BRAIN(s)IAC the Xbox IS a more powerful SYSTEM. The latest G5 is more powerful than the latest Pentium but.. it doesn&#39;t have the software base. (IT&#39;S STILL MORE POWERFUL..DAMN&#33;) YOU can call it what you want. I&#39;m talking basic benchmarking here.

I said before your not changing anyone&#39;s thinking here. I really DO know what your&#39;re getting at.
OK NOW I&#39;M FLAMING... FLAME ON&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

and showstopper I totally agree with ya.

Cl1mh4224rd
07-22-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Agent Smart+22 July 2003 - 15:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smart @ 22 July 2003 - 15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There is no more constructive "discussion" about the two consoles. [/b]
There never was; at least not in this thread and it&#39;s parent.

<!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
BUT AS OF NOW WHY THE FUCK IN MY NOW SANE MIND BUY ANYTHING BUT A PS2 EXCLUSIVE FOR THE PS2 (SAME FOR GC). ANY GAME IS BETTER ON THE XBOX[/quote]
God, no one is arguing that. If a game exists for all platforms, and is equal in gameplay in all aspects, then, yes, the XBOX version is superior due to graphic quality only.

Overall, that may not be the case. Pay attention, please...

I own a PS2, and a friend of mine owns an XBOX. I&#39;ve played Burnout 2 on both systems and the one for XBOX is superior hands down. It came out after the PS2 version, so it was able to incorporate more tracks and such.

The XBOX is a nice system, but I prefer the PS2, and not just because I already own it. Telling people that their preference is wrong is just asking for it... Countries go to war over their "preferences", yet kildred11 expects individuals to just bow down before his awesome debate skills... <_<

Xilo
07-22-2003, 07:53 PM
I cannot believe you people will not shutup... -_-

Busyman
07-22-2003, 07:59 PM
Hey Cl1 I actually play my PS2 more. I like them all for different reasons. I use my PS2 controller sometimes on the X. But even Splinter Cell on PS2 sucked ass compared to the X version and it came out well after (with an extra level). There really is only one game that&#39;s better on the PS2 that&#39;s also on the X. Talking about debate skills, kildred gives no points to back anything he says.

Freek1e
07-22-2003, 08:28 PM
:yawn:

3RA1N1AC
07-23-2003, 02:01 AM
deleted

3RA1N1AC
07-23-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 July 2003 - 11:21
And SHITFOR2BRAIN(s)IAC the Xbox IS a more powerful SYSTEM. The latest G5 is more powerful than the latest Pentium but.. it doesn&#39;t have the software base. (IT&#39;S STILL MORE POWERFUL..DAMN&#33;) YOU can call it what you want. I&#39;m talking basic benchmarking here.
what the hell is wrong with you. :blink:

also, you&#39;re wrong. you&#39;re pushing hard for the megahertz myth, that cycles and instructions per second are the be-all end-all definition of "better" and "more powerful." the G5 alone does not make the Apple Mac a powerful computer-- OSX does. get it? the Pentium 4 alone does not make the PC a powerful computer-- Windows does. get it? benchmarks are what people refer to as "synthetic"; they can be twisted and "fine tuned" toward specific computer equipment in order to make one look better than another. a benchmark can say anything the programmer wants it to. get it?

it&#39;s not an issue of me refusing to understand what seems like common sense to you. it&#39;s just that your view of consoles and computers is narrow-minded.

p.s., you seem to have anger issues.

3RA1N1AC
07-23-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Xilo@22 July 2003 - 11:53
I cannot believe you people will not shutup... -_-
no one is forcing you to read this thread.

Busyman
07-23-2003, 03:15 AM
I&#39;m laughing while I read and write this stuff. I&#39;m really tired of reading threads like:

Gta Vice city problems

I can&#39;t get GTA vice to work&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Someone please help me with GTA vICE

This stuff is entertainment (and it gets me in the mood to finish my screenplay) ;)

And yes I know a pure processor is not all there is too it. A Dell PC may have the same processor as a Gateway but factors besides the processor set them apart.
But...........to benchmark those systems they use the SAME BENCHMARKING SOFTWARE.

You do have a point about the Mac benchmark though.

Adster
10-03-2003, 06:26 AM
IU agree Im sick of hearing about vice city

Jayhawk
10-03-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Adster@3 October 2003 - 00:26
IU agree Im sick of hearing about vice city
i concour lets talk about NCAA 2004 wohoo

3RA1N1AC
10-03-2003, 06:30 AM
adster, you troublemaker. this thread should have stayed dead & buried. :lol:

Adster
10-03-2003, 06:34 AM
no the truth was I was doing a search for soem PS2 games topic got this thread didn;&#39;t realise it was that far back dated anyway shoudl be locked last ill say on this thread

Jayhawk
10-03-2003, 06:40 AM
we need lamsey http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif

Cl1mh4224rd
10-03-2003, 01:27 PM
**gets a 2x4 and a shovel**

TheDave
10-03-2003, 01:33 PM
Gamecube would be best if they released good games outside f&#39;in japan :angry:

Busyman
10-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@3 October 2003 - 13:33
Gamecube would be best if they released good games outside f&#39;in japan :angry:
STFU

Icey
10-03-2003, 11:13 PM
hmm ;)

ttttttttt
10-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+3 October 2003 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 3 October 2003 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@3 October 2003 - 13:33
STFU [/b][/quote]
yes why dont u all STFU i mean god get a life, some aspects r good some r bad who cares, should&#39;nt be the gameplay of the game and not the system.

Octopussy
10-04-2003, 01:48 AM
i kno who cares no one gives a shit if you think one system rules and one sux keep all that bull to urself anyway pc owns

http://www.aubg.bg/home/students/vdb010/flashes/insane.swf you cant get that on any xbox or ps2 or gamecube can u hmm

ttttttttt
10-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@4 October 2003 - 01:48
i kno who cares no one gives a shit if you think one system rules and one sux keep all that bull to urself anyway pc owns

http://www.aubg.bg/home/students/vdb010/flashes/insane.swf you cant get that on any xbox or ps2 or gamecube can u hmm
well i hate to take sides but y know that the PC is all the things and console is and more gaming, apps, internet, chat. So it dosent matter pc is the best. sorry i had to break the news to u :D :lol:

Note this was to all the other people not u

Busyman
10-04-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by ttttttttt+3 October 2003 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ttttttttt @ 3 October 2003 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@3 October 2003 - 23:11
<!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@3 October 2003 - 13:33
STFU
yes why dont u all STFU i mean god get a life, some aspects r good some r bad who cares, should&#39;nt be the gameplay of the game and not the system. [/b][/quote]
STFU

ttttttttt
10-04-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+4 October 2003 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 4 October 2003 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ttttttttt@3 October 2003 - 23:16

STFU
yes why dont u all STFU i mean god get a life, some aspects r good some r bad who cares, should&#39;nt be the gameplay of the game and not the system.
STFU [/b][/quote]
STFU :lol:

Octopussy
10-04-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by ttttttttt+4 October 2003 - 03:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ttttttttt @ 4 October 2003 - 03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@4 October 2003 - 02:53

STFU
STFU
STFU :lol: [/b][/quote]
STFU

Busyman
10-04-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy+4 October 2003 - 03:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Octopussy @ 4 October 2003 - 03:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 03:00

STFU
STFU
STFU [/b][/quote]
stfu no STFU

Octopussy
10-04-2003, 03:38 AM
ok you JUST killed it its not funny no more

Jayhawk
10-04-2003, 03:44 AM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/nospam.gif

Busyman
10-04-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@4 October 2003 - 03:38
STFU 8Pussies this topic should have been locked long ago and someone went into the very pit of hell and vomited it up. Please do not reply. In essence

STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Stonecoldfreak1
10-04-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+4 October 2003 - 03:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 4 October 2003 - 03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@4 October 2003 - 03:38
STFU 8Pussies this topic should have been locked long ago and someone went into the very pit of hell and vomited it up. Please do not reply. In essence

STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
STFU.... im going to make toast ;)

Jayhawk
10-04-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+3 October 2003 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 3 October 2003 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@4 October 2003 - 03:38

STFU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
but u can reply me doesnt get it :blink:

Celerystalksme
10-04-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Busyman+4 October 2003 - 13:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 4 October 2003 - 13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Octopussy@4 October 2003 - 03:05

Originally posted by ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 03:00

STFU
STFU
STFU
stfu no STFU [/b][/quote]
JUST

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDED 12 YEAR OLD SPOILT FUCKING BRAT

Jayhawk
10-04-2003, 05:07 AM

Celerystalksme
10-04-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by KwahyaJ@4 October 2003 - 15:07
STFU

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/yes.gif

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Jayhawk
10-04-2003, 05:13 AM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/no.gif

this thread is worthless

Adster
10-04-2003, 05:16 AM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif

thats what this thread needs

Celerystalksme
10-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Adster@4 October 2003 - 15:16
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif

thats what this thread needs
:lol: STFU

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/no.gif

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Infested Cats
10-04-2003, 05:25 AM
Though it is from a generally humorus/sarcastic site, they have my favorite "Console Wars" review I&#39;ve ever read. Very accurate in my opinion. Take a peek.

The Console Wars (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/consoleroundup.html)

If nobody else, at least kildred11 should read it...

Celerystalksme
10-04-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@4 October 2003 - 15:25
Though it is from a generally humorus/sarcastic site, they have my favorite "Console Wars" review I&#39;ve ever read. Very accurate in my opinion. Take a peek.

The Console Wars (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/consoleroundup.html)
Thats a funny site :lol:

Alucard1475
10-04-2003, 06:01 AM
This topic died 1000 days ago <_<

Infested Cats
10-04-2003, 06:11 AM
You are certainly right. Thanks for pointing that out.

Adster
10-04-2003, 06:34 AM
was the baord around 10000 days ago :huh:

Celerystalksme
10-04-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Adster@4 October 2003 - 16:34
was the baord around 10000 days ago :huh:
he said 1000 :lol:

and your right it wasn&#39;t around :lol:

3RA1N1AC
10-04-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by ttttttttt@3 October 2003 - 17:51
well i hate to take sides but y know that the PC is all the things and console is and more gaming, apps, internet, chat. So it dosent matter pc is the best. sorry i had to break the news to u :D :lol:
sorry to break the news to you, but PC would be all the things a console is if it had a good variety of GAMES. PC has the slickest graphics, but the games are the same old crap over and over and over. more shooters, more RTS and RPGs, more half-assed sports and driving games. it doesn&#39;t exactly dazzle the imagination, compared to nintendo or sega&#39;s attempts to invent new types of games every year.

maybe some people do buy consoles because they just wanna play the latest version of John Madden Football or Gran Turismo, but some people buy consoles because they realize that the japanese game companies will create yet another batch of completely crazy, innovative games that you just cannot get for PC.

i&#39;ve bought two video cards in the past year, and what can i look forward to playing on my PC? shooters. shooters that are almost exactly the same as the shooters i was playing in 1999, aside from the improved graphics.

Infested Cats
10-04-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@4 October 2003 - 03:16
just cannot get for PC.
Bleem... and the like, suit me fine.

3RA1N1AC
10-04-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@3 October 2003 - 23:34
Bleem
LOL.

bleem.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

well, i guess you&#39;re only unable to play the entire saturn, dreamcast, ps2, xbox and gamecube game libraries... but those emulators, total w00tage, you can use &#39;em to play... well... some PSX and N64 games... and the emulators even render the graphics and sound correctly on some of those...

ttttttttt
10-04-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+4 October 2003 - 07:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 4 October 2003 - 07:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@3 October 2003 - 17:51
well i hate to take sides but y know that the PC is all the things and console is and more gaming, apps, internet, chat. So it dosent matter pc is the best. sorry i had to break the news to u :D&nbsp; :lol:
sorry to break the news to you, but PC would be all the things a console is if it had a good variety of GAMES. PC has the slickest graphics, but the games are the same old crap over and over and over. more shooters, more RTS and RPGs, more half-assed sports and driving games. it doesn&#39;t exactly dazzle the imagination, compared to nintendo or sega&#39;s attempts to invent new types of games every year.

maybe some people do buy consoles because they just wanna play the latest version of John Madden Football or Gran Turismo, but some people buy consoles because they realize that the japanese game companies will create yet another batch of completely crazy, innovative games that you just cannot get for PC.

i&#39;ve bought two video cards in the past year, and what can i look forward to playing on my PC? shooters. shooters that are almost exactly the same as the shooters i was playing in 1999, aside from the improved graphics. [/b][/quote]
emulators <_< <_< <_< if u tweek the psx one right it has better images

Jay
10-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@4 October 2003 - 06:25

If nobody else, at least kildred11 should read it...
that site reaaly has a point

james_bond_rulez
10-04-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by kildred11@21 July 2003 - 03:59
No I don&#39;t care for flame wars because that is all about preference. This thread was put out to reveal lies and false accusations Some, not most, PS2 owners make to justify why the PS2 was better than the XBOX. My roommates both own PS2&#39;s and we play on both systems and don&#39;t get on each others case for why one is better than the other. And they don&#39;t ever use escuses for why they bought a PS2 over a Xbox because the Xbox is a computer and has a HD. That is one of the lies I have heard in PS2 owners arguments and made this thread to reveal those lies. Others had to make it into a flame war and it wasn&#39;t intended to be one. And these PS2 whined for weeks to have this thread locked to so their dirty little secrets wouldn&#39;t be revealed. I hate deceit, use real reasons for owning a system over another and flame wars wouldn&#39;t be so flamey. B)
these toys aren&#39;t for men, they are for kids

grow up, play a computer

3RA1N1AC
10-04-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 08:44
emulators <_< <_< <_< if u tweek the psx one right it has better images
okay, let&#39;s see your gamecube emulator then. or tweek bleam so that it has better images than gamecube, since graphics seem to be the only thing a lot of the morons in this thread care about. do it&#33; now&#33; k thanx.

ttttttttt
10-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+4 October 2003 - 22:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 4 October 2003 - 22:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ttttttttt@4 October 2003 - 08:44
emulators <_<&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; if u tweek the psx one right it has better images
okay, let&#39;s see your gamecube emulator then. or tweek bleam so that it has better images than gamecube, since graphics seem to be the only thing a lot of the morons in this thread care about. do it&#33; now&#33; k thanx. [/b][/quote]
<_< <_< <_< please end this topic <_< <_< <_<

adamp2p
10-05-2003, 03:36 AM
http://dumbassjones.com/images/funnies/sucks.gif