PDA

View Full Version : Request: SWEDVDR

yoyogi4
11-23-2007, 05:07 PM
I request this site, because I need a site dedicated to DVDR img of movies rather than DVDRIPS, I'm sick of DVDRIPS!!!:angry:
I found this movie on CZONE I was looking for for 3 years in DVD format and I couldn't find it on any other tracker!!! That's why I'm looking for a dedicated site for DVDR's because they have a wider variety of movies in DVDr format
If someone has an invite it'd be appreciated. I don't think there any staff from the site here, that I know of that I can prove to be a good member to.

Anyway I'd prefer that you suggest another dedicated DVD ISO,IMG site for movies rather then yapping about the non-SWE IP CRAP!!! I asked a few members from there and they don't mention anything about that in the forums.

Ratio Proofs:
I can pm you on the site ur in and you can see my ratio there rather that print screening ratio proofs that aren't reliable anyways.

Speedtest:
If anyone is willing to invite I'll pm speedtests, If they're not good enough I can always buy upload credit, it's no problem.

Thanks.

ZedZedZed
11-23-2007, 05:12 PM
where do you live? :)

pejot82
11-23-2007, 05:21 PM
good luck m8. I'm looking axx to this great site too, but i don't have nordic IP:(

gossard25
11-23-2007, 05:22 PM
You need not have nordic IP definitely not!!!

yoyogi4
11-23-2007, 05:40 PM
I REALLY need a DVDr site!!! I'd buy so much up credit you won't need to worry about my ratio ever!! (as long as it's not 1gb per 1euro) I just need a site dedicated to DVDr movies, and since this is the best one I am willing to invest on it.

spark
11-23-2007, 05:41 PM
I REALLY need a DVDr site!!! I'd buy so much up credit you won't need to worry about my ratio ever!! (as long as it's not 1gb per 1euro) I just need a site dedicated to DVDr movies, and since this is the best one I am willing to invest on it.

Your country? :blink:

yoyogi4
11-23-2007, 05:48 PM
You need not have nordic IP definitely not!!!

Eastern USA. ^Yet, that gives me a little hope.^

And before you mention the SWE-IP thing PLZ suggest another dedicated site about DVDrs that's worth my time to invest on.

Presto
11-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Get yourself Swebits.

BethCooper
11-23-2007, 06:04 PM

You can't "buy" upload credits at swedvdr, only thing you can get by donationg is a star.
You need bonus, and with your bonus you can get -10GB for 40 points, and 40 Points you get by uploading 40GB.
So only way to make it there is to have a decent connection :)

Get yourself Swebits.
Yeah, Swebits have even more Dvdr's that swedvdr, and same good speeds, the community on the other hand sucks big time, but as you said, swebits is a really good choice, and it open for signups as well ;)

pejot82
11-23-2007, 06:09 PM
Swebits is good only for new movies. For old i recommend you TTi

MBS
11-23-2007, 06:12 PM
TTi is really gr8 for dvds

LaPistola
11-23-2007, 06:17 PM
I can give you free TDC invite if you want it and promise to use it, but swebits is a very good site for dvd-r's also, just browse their dvd section, I heard its as good as swedvdr

Bfietta
11-23-2007, 06:32 PM
It is as good as swedvdr, if not better, for older movies as well!
and TTi sucks big time compared to swedvdr or swebits..

yoyogi4
11-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Thanks Guys, I wasn't really looking for the level, so I'll definitely be taking a look at TDC, TTi, and Swebits, (together from what it sounds) I will find what I'm looking for w/o the hassles of risking any inviter with my IP address.!!!

BTW does anyone have an invite to swebits or tti.nu?

tdc is not my thing since you start as a peasant with only 1 torrent limit and then in that app you have to put the other sites ur in etc. it's not cool.