PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for BitMeTV invite, PLEASE !

KiNdZiUs
11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey FST members,

I'd like to ask you do you have a dream ? ... I think that everyone has their dreams so my dream is to become a member of BitMeTV. I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
Could anyone invite me PLEASE ?

If you need any ratio proofs, speedtest or whatever just let me know.
Of course I'm against trading but if someone has a dream to get something I'll try to manage it.

I'd love to get PM with good news from you FST members. :)
Thanks.

BR,
KiNdZiUs

Skrooha
11-23-2007, 08:27 PM
BMTV is hard request right now, they improved their cheating script and a lot of people get disabled + inviter looses his privileges, and gradually it gets rarer..

It's a great tracker, but really easy to loose account due to many reasons and people are afraid to invite strangers :) Well I hope you best, you seem to be a nice guy.

gnlstryker
11-23-2007, 08:29 PM
its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !

maddoxro
11-23-2007, 08:32 PM
its better u get some other tracker besides bitmetv cause bitmetv staff are racists and scums and if i had the chance to use my bombs on their headquarters i would !!!

BITMETV STAFF THE WAY U GUYS RUN YOUR TRACKER I WANT TO MAKE U EAT DOG SHIT ! I HOPE U ARE THE NEXT TO BE TAKEN DOWN LIKE OINK !
dear god :shutup:

DyNast
11-23-2007, 08:35 PM

dear god :shutup:
LOL

@gnlstryker (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/gnlstryker-174433)
Racists?
how come?

MARINE619
11-23-2007, 08:36 PM
i think its very hard to get it!!

good luck!

KiNdZiUs
11-23-2007, 08:36 PM

man, what's happened with you account ? I think that it was disabled without any reason and you couldn't do anything to get it back, is it true ? :blink:

moskyt
11-23-2007, 08:37 PM

You are an idiot.

KiNdZiUs
11-23-2007, 08:39 PM
BMTV is hard request right now, they improved their cheating script and a lot of people get disabled + inviter looses his privileges, and gradually it gets rarer..

It's a great tracker, but really easy to loose account due to many reasons and people are afraid to invite strangers :) Well I hope you best, you seem to be a nice guy.

thanks for good wishes, I hope that someday the sun will rise over my land too :-)

WiseDoco
11-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I've heard some bad things about the staff there also... Hmmm... But I can't pass judgement as I don't have an account on BMTV, and I've only been at bitme a few weeks.

Hope you get an invite though, but you will have to find a good friend to get you one - as was said previously, they are getting rarer and rarer....

sleepyy
11-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Wishing for it to be taken down is the same as wishing for everyone never to use any method of file sharing just because one person had a bad experiance the rest have to lose out? that is rather selfish and arrogant this is how you protray youself where would people go? 20000 lose out not just you! :shutup:

Grow up:frusty:

kaffeine
11-23-2007, 10:24 PM

http://xs321.xs.to/xs321/07475/stfu_yoda.thumb.gif

AkaiDoresu
11-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I think the same way, BMTV staff is very bad mannered. I'm sure that 8 out of 10 people who ever dealt with them will say they are assholes.

I'm not talking about people who actually never had any problems and never talked to the any staff member.

BMTV staff never admit to committed mistakes, just bunch of selfish assholes who think they can have every user deep in their asses because there are a lot of people in their database and one less is not a big deal..

And there are many people who think the same way so there must be something in it...

kaffeine
11-23-2007, 10:33 PM
^ everyone is entitle to their opinion. but there are always civilized manners to express your anger (kind of like you did), but calling them racists, scums and so on is not the right way to do it.

dinamo82
11-23-2007, 10:38 PM

I'm racist, can I get invite?:D

irony

phrenzy
11-23-2007, 10:40 PM
I think the same way, BMTV staff is very bad mannered. I'm sure that 8 out of 10 people who ever dealt with them will say they are assholes.

I think those 8 out of 10 prolly deserved to be treated like assholes.

KiNdZiUs
11-24-2007, 08:30 AM
c'mon guys just stop spamming my thread. :)
Just one question, CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET IN BITMETV COMMUNITY ?
Many thanks. :D

SaviouR
11-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Hey FST members,

I'd like to ask you do you have a dream ? ... I think that everyone has their dreams so my dream is to become a member of BitMeTV. I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
Could anyone invite me PLEASE ?

If you need any ratio proofs, speedtest or whatever just let me know.
Of course I'm against trading but if someone has a dream to get something I'll try to manage it.

I'd love to get PM with good news from you FST members. :)
Thanks.

BR,
KiNdZiUs

KiNdZiUs , u just won PolishTracker today in a giveaway man !! u should probably have asked after a few days . looks like u wanna try ur luck in all sites in one day or what ? :D

trikster
11-24-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
What kind of shows? Some names, please.

trikster
11-24-2007, 10:13 AM
sorry

trikster
11-24-2007, 10:14 AM
sorry

trikster
11-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Multiple posts, sorry.

KiNdZiUs
11-24-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm crazy about TV shows, there's no day without me and TV shows.
What kind of shows? Some names, please.

Guys PT and BitMeTV are two different trackers, PT - 0-day tracker and BitMeTV is dedicated tracker for TV shows.

Which TV Shows I'm watching ? Prison Break, House, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, The 4400, One Tree Hill and etc.
I'm badly waiting for LOST in the begining of the 2008.
And it's very interesting when Jericho will start showing again.

jasperr
11-24-2007, 02:01 PM
Guys PT and BitMeTV are two different trackers, PT - 0-day tracker and BitMeTV is dedicated tracker for TV shows.

Which TV Shows I'm watching ? Prison Break, House, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, The 4400, One Tree Hill and etc.

well i must say you got some good taste in shows ;)

but i think you missed SaviouR's point..... which was not to be greedy..... many users see that as bad karma...

KiNdZiUs
11-24-2007, 06:05 PM

well i must say you got some good taste in shows ;)

but i think you missed SaviouR's point..... which was not to be greedy..... many users see that as bad karma...

I didn't miss SaviouR's point. BitMeTV I was looking for a long time. If you check my threads then you'll see that I requested BitMeTV in mine giveaways for a while.

trikster
11-24-2007, 06:31 PM
Why don't you try tvt.ro? Why bmtv?

KiNdZiUs
11-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Why don't you try tvt.ro? Why bmtv?

I have tried but I disappointed in speed and second, I heard that BitMeTV contents are much bigger and pre-times are much faster.
TVT.RO (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-and-tracker-reviews-post1688733/postcount717)

maddoxro
11-24-2007, 08:10 PM
is true that bitmetv has a much bigger number of torrents,but tvt.ro has a better pretime that bitmetv.starting from minutes and ending even to hour(s).this tracker is rated level 2 just because is free signup.i just can't wait to see how high they will get after they close the gates :D.

Skrooha
11-24-2007, 08:12 PM
what tvt.ro url ? cannot find it anywhere...

John1988
11-24-2007, 08:37 PM
i wish you luck buddy :) you really deserve the invite:yup:

KiNdZiUs
11-25-2007, 09:45 AM

TVT.RO (http://tv.torrents.ro/)

KiNdZiUs
11-25-2007, 09:51 AM

KiNdZiUs
11-25-2007, 10:39 AM

Progamer, thanks for good will :-)

BTW, I was lucky ... :D