PDA

View Full Version : I hate to be the one to ruin a joke but...

Detale
11-24-2007, 02:51 AM
The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys

fsephie
11-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Also, Santa Claus is not real.

Easter Bunny? Legit.

th0r
11-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Thanks for clearing this up, Detale. Thought I can't help seeing some sort of fruit being a tracker in the future; after all, isn't that how BCC was created?

MaaxHimself
11-24-2007, 03:24 AM
Thank god. The threads about mango were getting really old...

seppypom
11-24-2007, 03:45 AM
The "fruit" trackers such as Mango and Bannana to those who don't know it, are not real trackers it is a joke gone awry. Why would I ruin the joke you ask? Well thinking about ti I dont want some poor no0b trading for it and getting scammed thinking they are getting a deal of a lifetime. So although I personally think it's funny as hell. It is not real so don't go trading for it and come a crying later. Thanks guys

Good, now stop PM'img me asking to see my banana!

SgtMajor
11-24-2007, 03:55 AM

Ooh Sir, you are fruity tonight! :D

t0mmy
11-24-2007, 04:27 AM

hahahaha :D

psxcite
11-24-2007, 04:34 AM

Easter Bunny? Legit.

What do you mean Santa Claus isn't real? Who is the fat man that spends every Christmas Eve with my wife putting toys under the tree for my kids while I'm at work?!

markupmaster
11-24-2007, 05:38 AM
Those threads really were starting to get old...

t0mmy
11-24-2007, 05:43 AM

Easter Bunny? Legit.

What do you mean Santa Claus isn't real? Who is the fat man that spends every Christmas Eve with my wife putting toys under the tree for my kids while I'm at work?!

its the milkman!! :whistling

masterbat
11-24-2007, 06:56 AM
but c***n*t is real :cry:

quaero
11-24-2007, 07:03 AM
I even saw a elite member at bitme asking for an invite to mango today... lol...

Detale
11-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Again it is funny as hell how fast and furious people will go after a tracker if it's not on the list.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

http://blog.baliwww.com/images/fruit_banana.jpg

SCR
11-24-2007, 07:27 AM

Easter Bunny? Legit.

..well if it ring`s twice ... it might be the Postman ,,?:naughty:

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 07:47 AM
so many people want invites - you sleep a few hours and your inbox is full.

the funny thing is how many "elite torrenters" want invites.

thank you for clearing this up (not that i've done it twice already).

now the almighty mango will hopefully have its peace again and go back to being secret and anonymous as it was for the last two years :P

zizo85
11-24-2007, 07:52 AM
thats funny:D:frusty:
thnx 4 info

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 07:58 AM
for those of you who are into statistics:

the mango giveaway reached #24 of most viewed invites topics ever in one day.

what a success story!

th0r
11-24-2007, 08:54 AM
The success of being a jackass and starting a fake-tracker-hype-thread! Hooray!

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 08:57 AM
The success of being a jackass and starting a fake-tracker-hype-thread! Hooray!

fake?

btw. sorry about rts2. remember when i predicted they will have open signups soon? well, i obviously was wrong.

supper
11-24-2007, 09:12 AM
i gusse it wasnt good joke coz there was many member had hope in that fake giveaway and waited so long to c who will win it wasnt good at all i hope u had fun witht that:ermm:

th0r
11-24-2007, 09:22 AM
btw. sorry about rts2. remember when i predicted they will have open signups soon? well, i obviously was wrong.

Why are you apologizing? I stopped designing (caring, really) for RtS v2 when their SysOp stopped coming on MSN.

Bad Blue Boy
11-24-2007, 10:52 AM
yeah when you hear the name of the tracker you could guess that its a fake one

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 01:05 PM
the tracker isn't fake, because it doesn't exist. it was a joke. all made up.

if i destroyed the hope of some people getting a "level 11" invite, i apologize.

i will not mention mango anymore, because some people here take this shit way too serious.

the last thing i have to say is:

get it already: there is no mango!

spark
11-24-2007, 01:40 PM
What about banana?

mrnobody
11-24-2007, 02:09 PM
What about banana?

dunno, but nuts is real.

ZedZedZed
11-24-2007, 03:23 PM
What about banana?

dunno, but nuts is real.
nuts = squirr3l-torrents :)

KSA
11-24-2007, 03:42 PM
The biggest LOL of the year!

Catch ya http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/708/thumbsmm4.gif

fazzy07
11-24-2007, 04:40 PM
i gusse it wasnt good joke coz there was many member had hope in that fake giveaway and waited so long to c who will win it wasnt good at all i hope u had fun witht that:ermm:

Sorry about that
But you cant hope even it was for real.
For every big tracker giveaways there are 100's people who apply and only 1 winner.
Its better not to hope
And the thread reaching #24 most viewed just proves that lot of people are just after rarity