PDA

View Full Version : Swedvdr buffered

MBS
11-24-2007, 06:48 AM
I need Swedvdr buffered account small or big buffer both will do .

RoSsoNeRI
11-24-2007, 06:52 AM
I hope u know that they block non-swedish IP's, so u better be in sweden

Presto
11-24-2007, 07:37 AM
DeSiVaDeR, that's not fully true.

gossard25
11-24-2007, 08:27 AM
not true at all rather BS...pm me with your best offer and must include waffles

MBS
11-24-2007, 08:43 AM
pm sent ^^ do reply back

RoSsoNeRI
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
soo they don't block NON-swedish IP's??

IGetMoney
11-24-2007, 10:55 PM
lol some people say yes others say no i dont know whos rite lol

MrLazy
11-24-2007, 11:04 PM
they do actually, but some old users without a swedish ip get to keep their accounts..that all depends if you're a good user or not. Nordic users have a better chance of keeping their accounts alive.

IGetMoney
11-24-2007, 11:05 PM
ooo ic

RoSsoNeRI
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
I have heard from many ppl too that they got into SweDvDr via trading but they weren't from Sweden n their accounts got banned, I dunno how true that is Im confused myself lol

MrLazy
11-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Yea ..good luck trading ..i promise you it will get banned.

IGetMoney
11-24-2007, 11:10 PM
yeah thanks im after FTN now lol

BethCooper
11-24-2007, 11:33 PM
They dont block all non swedish ip's!
there is like 30 countries that are blocked that will be banned at signup.
It does not matter if you get an account, they regularly scan for non swedish users, And if you haven't been a member for a long time and a very good user you will be kicked out, the banned all Israelian users first and hardest of all, people with over 1tb uploaded and members for over 1 year still got banned, but it's different in all situations since this type of banning is done manually.
Now they strive to only have swedish users since people who don't know swedish cant contribute to the comunity, which in my opinion is great and swedvdr's comunity is the best there is, better that fst and ftn together....(just my opinion)

and if I remember right, I told you yesterday that your country, India is banned, so why bother with this.

MrLazy
11-24-2007, 11:34 PM
They dont block all non swedish ip's!
there is like 30 countries that are blocked that will be banned at signup.
It does not matter if you get an account, they regularly scan for non swedish users, And if you haven't been a member for a long time and a very good user you will be kicked out, the banned all Israelian users first and hardest of all, people with over 1tb uploaded and members for over 1 year still got banned, but it's different in all situations since this type of banning is done manually.
Now they strive to only have swedish users since people who don't know swedish cant contribute to the comunity, which in my opinion is great and swedvdr's comunity is the best there is, better that fst and ftn together....(just my opinion)

and if I remember right, I told you yesterday that your country, India is banned, so why bother with this.exactly what i said, but i said it in 3 sentences ..you said it in a huge paragraph with more details :P

BethCooper
11-24-2007, 11:46 PM
maybe so, but I really wanted to add this part
and if I remember right, I told you yesterday that your country, India is banned, so why bother with this.

MBS
11-25-2007, 12:14 AM
^^^ ya but someone told me it is ok if i login thru old account if its not then its ok