PDA

View Full Version : SCC doesn't like polish users?

antonpolaco
11-24-2007, 03:09 PM
a talk from SCC irc:

[7:52pm] <~Addicted> stupid fucking polish people
[7:52pm] <+Zabikten> polish are fags
[7:53pm] <+Zabikten> polish = fags
[7:53pm] <~Addicted> this guy is so ignorant
[7:53pm] <+Zabikten> I liked poland better when part of it was part of germany.
[7:53pm] <+Zabikten> there was less of poland
[7:53pm] <+Zabikten> which is always a plus

SCC rules:
No aggressive or unfriendly behaviour, flaming or racist remarks!

Moderators on BT sites are responsible for obeing the rules and Addicted is one of them on SCC

I'm inerested in other's FSTcommunity members opinions of this metter.

fOrUmAs
11-24-2007, 03:14 PM
that is really bad ,im sure when someone from staff get here will see this and that people will be banned..

masterbat
11-24-2007, 03:15 PM
fucking racists .

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 03:20 PM
a talk from SCC irc:

SCC rules:

Moderators on BT sites are responsible for obeing the rules and Addicted is one of them on SCC

if this is for real then zabikten deserves a fat warning. these remarks are a grave insult to the polish people.

if this is a real irc log addicted should be ashamed for it.

but you should have more proof than just a text paste.

last week i saw someone getting a warning for "stupidity" in the scc forum. the guy dared to ask a question about hit and run that was answered already on the page. they warn users for asking questions, which is a wrong attitude in my oppinion.

t0mmy
11-24-2007, 03:21 PM
and Addicted has halfop, so he is somehow affiliated with SCC in the higher ranks.. this is nice to know, they embrace multicultralism

yayyyyyy
11-24-2007, 03:23 PM
a talk from SCC irc:

SCC rules:

dunno what was being talked before... you know: the context

anyway... addicted should be a moderator (since few weeks), but Zabikten is not part of the staff :)

anyway, on many sites ppl like to do whatever they want when the have a @ in front of their nick or a mod / admin rank... you have to live with that...
you have to thank them if the site is kept alive... if you do not like the staff, just change site... there are plenty of trackers (and plenty of users that might like hearing those things about Poland)

zxcv
11-24-2007, 03:24 PM
um think that's unneccesary to put that here.
Think it's better to contact qualify staff, because it's an indivudual opinion from one guy.

fOrUmAs
11-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Think it's better to contact qualify staff, because it's an indivudual opinion from one guy.

i dont think so,this is great way to see how great staff are on SCC and how them now to pick someone to be staff there.

t0mmy
11-24-2007, 03:27 PM

there seems to be 2 points of views in that log

spark
11-24-2007, 03:30 PM
I am not sure but I think there is a polsih FLS in SCC!

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 03:47 PM

we had a thread already about scc dealing with fls.

spark
11-24-2007, 03:49 PM

we had a thread already about scc dealing with fls.

He was American not Polish :P

ZedZedZed
11-24-2007, 03:57 PM
I am not sure but I think there is a polsih FLS in SCC!nbf is/was :)

antonpolaco
11-24-2007, 04:07 PM
if this is for real then zabikten deserves a fat warning. these remarks are a grave insult to the polish people.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9503/aaaw9.jpg

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 04:19 PM

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9503/aaaw9.jpg

ok, this is enough evidence for me. no matter what the other guy did. those insults are absolutely intolerable, because they prove a racist and neo-nazi attitude towards a whole country.

you showed balls to show this in public, antonpolaco and you deserve respect for doing that.

if nobody publishes information like this, those racist bastards will never get caught.

jr56
11-24-2007, 04:46 PM
This deserves a warning for sure

mysterious
11-24-2007, 04:51 PM
it does, but scc staff don't care ...

fOrUmAs
11-24-2007, 04:57 PM
This deserves a warning for sure

no warning they only and only deserves a nice ban..nothing more

dave12
11-24-2007, 05:01 PM
yep ban them they don't deserve to be in community

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
we don't know wether the guy received a warning for his insults or not.

but let me give you a little example for what users at scc do get a warning:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4676/scc1mz1.png

the guy received an answer from the admin: "warned for stupidity"

isn't this a nice way to treat members?

don't tell me something like: "how can you post that here". if you complain about those actions at scc you will be warned as well.

Feeling
11-24-2007, 05:14 PM
If you run a tracker, you know how annoying both Polish and Israeli users can be, 90% of them cheat out of those 90% there is ones that just love to get peoples account info, then out of the 10% that dont cheat and dont cause shit, they just love to show off their newb skills.
Example. A guy (a .il) asks to "help" at sct, we are full so say no.

<moshe> i want to help your site but the singup is closed what can i do about thet?
<moshe> fest inath balive me
<moshe> im not as eney ather israelis im not fakeing uploads like all the rest im truelly wanna help you
<moshe> faine i see thet ther is no body to talk to , you just a spoilt man thet thinks thet is a smart , its pity thet your approach dont lead to enithing at your life

Epic Fail.

Polarbear
11-24-2007, 05:21 PM
If you run a tracker, you know how annoying both Polish and Israeli users can be, 90% of them cheat out of those 90% there is ones that just love to get peoples account info, then out of the 10% that dont cheat and dont cause shit, they just love to show off their newb skills.

i'm well aware of those numbers, feeling. i know the situation at bitmetv is quite similar.

there are countries that have a very high amount of cheaters.

and i support banning whole countries if they hurt a tracker.

but does this excuse racism or neo-nazi statements?

dave12
11-24-2007, 05:26 PM
but statements like that are not needed, cheaters should be banned but that doesn't mean u make racist remark against countries .

slimdogp
11-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Theres something to be said for joking around on IRC too. Was it wrong to say such things? Ya I guess so.. but lots of people say things they don't really mean on IRC.

Not to mention that the world is rampant with racism and hatred, why would you get so upset when one such person chooses to show their true colors?

Racist statements dig the deepest when the recipients allow it to bug them. Keep your own plural attitudes and continue on with life. Most people on teh interwebs hate the USA more than any country in the world, but I don't let that bother me.

You can only be the kind of person that you're going to be, you can't worry about others.

piratex
11-24-2007, 05:41 PM
i always respect other ppl , this is really bad to see they commenting on users like these :(

kyrcer
11-24-2007, 05:42 PM
There is many polish users on torrents tracker who are bad behaviour but not all of them.

SCC staff for me are intolerant and don't know history our country. For this what they said should be punish.

Feeling
Racism is personal opinion, if you dont like someone and call them names for being silly little newbs, then its up to them, their own opinion.

Polarbear
Theres something to be said for joking around on IRC too. Was it wrong to say such things? Ya I guess so.. but lots of people say things they don't really mean on IRC.

Not to mention that the world is rampant with racism and hatred, why would you get so upset when one such person chooses to show their true colors?

Racist statements dig the deepest when the recipients allow it to bug them. Keep your own plural attitudes and continue on with life. Most people on teh interwebs hate the USA more than any country in the world, but I don't let that bother me.

You can only be the kind of person that you're going to be, you can't worry about others.

ever heard of the three monkeys?

Racism is personal opinion, if you dont like someone and call them names for being silly little newbs, then its up to them, their own opinion.

it's worthless discussing serious topics with you kids. i'm out of this thread.

spark
11-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Racism is personal opinion

You have no feeling, feeling!

slimdogp
11-24-2007, 05:59 PM
ever heard of the three monkeys?

Not caring about people's racism, and not taking it on as your own personal responsibility to refute and challenge every instance you see in the world are completely different things.

In my opinion, its better to take care of yourself and lead by example. Most importantly to exert influence over those who you can (ie your children, real life friends). Sitting back and whining on a message board is in no way influencing a positive shift in the behavior of anyone.

I imagine living in Germany must make the perceptions of Polish people and intervention on racism against Polish people quite an interesting subject because of the history of your two countries. Similar to many white people in the USA probably defending racism toward Africans more so than they do racism against other cultures.. just a natural reaction I suppose.

None the less my original opinion stands.

LoKaLiRi
11-24-2007, 06:03 PM
very very bad :(

LinkS v2.0
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2318/aaaawt8.jpg

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9503/eeeeesf7.jpg

FTW

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Feeling is right. And people can say whatever they want to say, as it is their personal opinion. Still, SCC does not justify that kind of behavior, and the guys involved will be taken care of. :)

Edit: Well if you would have read the FAQ, it says no requests. + it clearly states we do not change nicknames.

Well deserved if you ask me. ;)

Edit2:

From Leecher (https://www.s**********.org/userdetails.php?id=13699) at 2007-10-12 00:47:11 (6 weeks ago) GMT How you doing there Chalisto. I would like to request my name to be changed from "Leecher" to "LinkS"

Thanks in regard
For that you got disabled buddy. ;)

fOrUmAs
11-24-2007, 06:29 PM

nothing new from you like always.:frusty:

edit: i have always said that SCC have the worst staff

edit: didint mean abouth u Chalisto u are good if i can said that..never have problems with you,but other staff are bad.

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 06:38 PM
Thank you, we love you too. <3

Daniel
11-24-2007, 06:56 PM
but let me give you a little example for what users at scc do get a warning:

I'm not really in the mood to write a long paragraph about the initial issue of this thread but let me tell you something to clear up the warning you mentioned, Polarbear.

There has been a news item on the front page that not only mentions but also explains the whole hit&run/ratio issue and it was posted 5 days before this guy asked in the forums. I am generous enought to forget about the FAQ/Rules links because they're at the bottom of the page but his thread still reeks of stupidity. That he got warned for it was unfortunate but it is deserved for anybody who is unable to read the newspage.

masterbat
11-24-2007, 06:59 PM
[quote=Polarbear;2442772]but let me give you a little example for what users at scc do get a warning:

:blink: . that is just wrong . why do those people still use that site ? its nothing special you know. a 0day site among 100 others :naughty:

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Yes of course, SCC is nothing special compared to the 100 others.

I can see where you are coming from. :)

antonpolaco
11-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Feeling is right. And people can say whatever they want to say, as it is their personal opinion. Still, SCC does not justify that kind of behavior, and the guys involved will be taken care of. :)

Chalisto, thanks for taking part in this discusion

arkiebrian
11-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Wow...blatantly racist...to say you 'liked Poland better when it was part of Germany' implies support of Hitler.

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 07:08 PM
lol

sleepyy
11-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Well my opinions i would not care that's only one persons opinion one person can't change the world unless you own the media as well as amongst other things

No more comments from me because politics will turn into ww3 if i debate this is not the place in my opinion i recommend you take it up with their staff if it offends you so much and report it like an adult.

If it turns out that this is true and not dealt with in whatever term they choose then you know that polish people are not wellcome there which they have the right to do.

I think this thread is silly and is just a cause to discredit somebody and staff here at FST will also take the appropreate action needed

masterbat
11-24-2007, 07:13 PM

:yup:

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 07:15 PM
lol, guys. When did you ever see Staff bashing polish people?

Except Addicted. :D

arkiebrian
11-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Personally, I like SCC and think the design of the site is great...one of the best I've seen. The opinions of some idiots on their channels has nothing to do with the staff at SCC.

dogie
11-24-2007, 07:19 PM
scc isn't bad site and staff sometimes must warn few people to make them think by themselves.

Wow...blatantly racist...to say you 'liked Poland better when it was part of Germany' implies support of Hitler.
yes an epic faill

sleepyy
11-24-2007, 07:20 PM
lol, guys. When did you ever see Staff bashing polish people?

Never but then i'm not that active or popular i mean why is this matter in the public eye it should be private only reguarding the people who were abused if that were the case.

End of the day what is this thread going to accomplish?

They have many happy members and many more whilling to join so this is pointless

KSA
11-24-2007, 07:23 PM
For those who insult polish ppl, i am sure Chalisto will take care of 'em.
End of the story ... there's no point spamming this thread any more!

Chalisto
11-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Whatever guys, this thread failed.

slimdogp
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
epic fail

pandabear
11-24-2007, 08:11 PM
[quote=Daniel;2443035]

:blink: . that is just wrong . why do those people still use that site ? its nothing special you know. a 0day site among 100 others :naughty:

That guy deserved to be warned, hmm i wonder where faq and rules will be, if not in the links on top or bottom of page, oh well no time to check better ask someone in the forum. Its these kind of lazy people who don't use google, or even attempt to solve their problems before approaching staff which really annoy me.

Also SCC is a great site. It has good speeds and good pre times, and free leech appz/mp3. To suggest there are 100 others that do the job, just shows how little you know of it.
Maybe it is the ppl who seek out the trouble, who find themselves in fights with scc staff.

Vercors
11-24-2007, 09:36 PM

I can see where you are coming from. :)

But the staff there is quite...special :rolleyes:

Daniel
11-24-2007, 09:41 PM
pandabear, you misquoted me there because I never said anything like that. In fact I think that SCC is a neat tracker too - probably with some problems every now and then like this thread seems to suggest but I've never had any bad experiences of my own.

Defy
11-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow, this is just freaking sad. :no:

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but if you disregard all manner, decency and your words are intended to be hurtful or malicious... then you deserve to be knocked off that high horse of yours flat onto your ass.

What goes around comes around. I surely hope that issues like these get resolved.

lol1337pants
11-24-2007, 11:51 PM
a talk from SCC irc:

SCC rules:

I'm inerested in other's FSTcommunity members opinions of this metter.Learn to spell English words properly you Polish-loving fag.

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 12:17 AM
HAHHAHAAHHAHA! BANNED FAGGOT. http://i14.tinypic.com/6onpph2.jpg

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 12:19 AM
a talk from SCC irc:

SCC rules:

I'm inerested in other's FSTcommunity members opinions of this metter.Learn to spell English words properly you Polish-loving fag.

wow dude, nice first post, shows your going to be a great member :dry:

antonpolaco
11-25-2007, 01:23 AM
HAHHAHAAHHAHA! BANNED FAGGOT. http://i14.tinypic.com/6onpph2.jpg

There is nothing to be so proud of Chalisto
I don't hide myself behind various nicks on BT sites
A child could identify me, but I wonder why I was your target in that case, didn't atack nor you neither SCC and didn't say a single word against it
Are you going to chase everyone who has posted in the thread?
So what are such forums for?
Only for trading?

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 01:40 AM
You were giving away/trading invites and thats why you got banned.

mattwab
11-25-2007, 03:04 AM
@Chalisto
you banned antonpolaco for giving away his invites, i am curious what will you do with Addicted and Zabikten, after all they are worst than antonpolaco - they are racists

PS: i am not a cheater despite of i am from Poland (i am proud of it)

kingrob
11-25-2007, 03:07 AM

Edit: Well if you would have read the FAQ, it says no requests. + it clearly states we do not change nicknames.

Edit2:

From Leecher (https://www.s**********.org/userdetails.php?id=13699) at 2007-10-12 00:47:11 (6 weeks ago) GMT How you doing there Chalisto. I would like to request my name to be changed from "Leecher" to "LinkS"

Thanks in regard

thanks for posting his nick m8 he is now banned on tl as well

LinkS v2.0
11-25-2007, 03:11 AM

Edit2:

Thanks in regard

ouch too deep

also im not polish If that was anything to do with it :D

pandabear
11-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Wait some guy got banned on two sites for asking his nick be changed? Thats pretty wild.

dweebo
11-25-2007, 03:48 AM
thats to bad tsk tsk we shall have none of that! time to send them polymorphic virus...

spark
11-25-2007, 05:02 AM
Where are Chalisto's stars? :blink:

DeVisual
11-25-2007, 05:16 AM
They were removed, just as mine was removed...

Proberbly due to people starting rumors and shit... But what can i say, some guy takes a part of a conversation out of context... People that know the persons involved, will know that neither are racists, nazist, neo-nazis or whatever fine word you got up your sleeves.

masterbat
11-25-2007, 05:20 AM

Edit2:

Thanks in regard

why did you ban him on tl ? :blink:

spark
11-25-2007, 05:20 AM
They were removed, just as mine was removed...

Removed by FST? not nice! you're still staff of one of the best trackers even if some people do not like it...

Polarbear
11-25-2007, 05:22 AM

certain sites don't allow people to talk about their sites.

a com rep that you are not allowed to talk to or ask for help doesn't make much sense, does it?

"oh hi, i see you are a com rep of the site i'm not allowed to talk about. can you help me i have a problem?"

"sorry mate, i can't help you, because i'm a com rep of the site that you are not allowed to talk about."

i refer to the site as the "voldemort" tracker from now on :D

kingrob
11-25-2007, 05:28 AM

look at his profile and check his other posts the one where he said he hoped tl was raided i think thats a good reason don't you ?

masterbat
11-25-2007, 05:33 AM

look at his profile and check his other posts the one where he said he hoped tl was raided i think thats a good reason don't you ?

lol .ok , i thought you banned him pm'ing chalisto for that name change :lol:

LinkS v2.0
11-25-2007, 05:35 AM

Dont want you too look like an arrogant asshole but you banned the wrong user at TL. I feel sorry for whoever registered as "leecher" at TL. But its cool to find out how admins just ban left and right. I actually feel sorry for him that I might just tell you my account so that you wont ban him.

Nice try though :emo:

spark
11-25-2007, 05:39 AM

more than enough, whoever he was..

masterbat
11-25-2007, 05:43 AM

certain sites don't allow people to talk about their sites.

a com rep that you are not allowed to talk to or ask for help doesn't make much sense, does it?

"oh hi, i see you are a com rep of the site i'm not allowed to talk about. can you help me i have a problem?"

"sorry mate, i can't help you, because i'm a com rep of the site that you are not allowed to talk about."

i refer to the site as the "voldemort" tracker from now on :D

brandon and melvinmeow are the only helpfull com reps i have seen here :shifty:

spark
11-25-2007, 05:50 AM

And they banned him...

Polarbear
11-25-2007, 05:53 AM

ah come on, that's not true. i've seen many other staff members being nice and helpful here. including the tl guys and bitmetv staff.

sct staff are also more friendly recently.

masterbat
11-25-2007, 06:00 AM

And they banned him...

banned ? :sick:

ah come on, that's not true. i've seen many other staff members being nice and helpful here. including the tl guys and bitmetv staff.

sct staff are also more friendly recently.

yea, feeling has more feeling towards FST members now :whistling

th0r
11-25-2007, 07:05 AM
I believe in freedom of speech, but Addicted and that other worthless peon are just plain stupid, nothing justifies blatant racism from simple frustration.

lol1337pants
11-25-2007, 09:40 AM
i've seen many other staff members being nice and helpful here. including the tl guys and bitmetv staff.Hahaha.

The BitMeTV staff are elitist bastards.

lol1337pants
11-25-2007, 09:41 AM
i've seen many other staff members being nice and helpful here. including the tl guys and bitmetv staff.Hahaha.

The BitMeTV staff are elitist bastards. They always have been and always will be.

Tristan
11-25-2007, 12:09 PM
If you run a tracker, you know how annoying both Polish and Israeli users can be, 90% of them cheat
http://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt1_46848.jpg
http://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt2_14e23.jpg
http://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt3_b44c4.jpg
cheers from PolishTracker cheaters team ;)
If you don't like Polish cheaters and Polish seedboxes maybe PT staff should ban another countries like SweDvdr?

masterbat
11-25-2007, 12:11 PM

The BitMeTV staff are elitist bastards.

hahahaha . i never said that . learn to quote stupid fuk:lol:

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 12:14 PM
why does it keep saying you've only posted once lol1337pants

Vidde
11-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Ah, so swell to see torrentsite staff taking care of business like this in such a good way.. I'm proud :sleep:

-Vidde

DeVisual
11-25-2007, 02:16 PM
If you run a tracker, you know how annoying both Polish and Israeli users can be, 90% of them cheathttp://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt1_46848.jpg
http://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt2_14e23.jpg
http://www.mFoto.pl/uploads/1727/pt3_b44c4.jpg
cheers from PolishTracker cheaters team ;)
If you don't like Polish cheaters and Polish seedboxes maybe PT staff should ban another countries like SweDvdr?

And with that you just proved the initial reason for what was said on the irc....
Way to go...

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Hhahahahhahahahhah! How mature to remove my stars, you guys are bad-ass.

mattwab
11-25-2007, 04:17 PM
@Chalisto
so far you banned at least 8 polish users who were giving away their invites on this forum http://i14.tinypic.com/6onpph2.jpg, what aree you going to do with addicted Addicted and Zabikten and when?

DeVisual
11-25-2007, 04:45 PM
@Chalisto
so far you banned at least 8 polish users who were giving away their invites on this forum http://i14.tinypic.com/6onpph2.jpg, what aree you going to do with addicted Addicted and Zabikten and when?

There is not gonna happen anything to either of them. The chatlog was taken out of context.

And ofcourse we ban people who give away invites, it is a site rule. And it has NOTHING to do with the fact they are polish.

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 05:26 PM
When did Poland become a race anyways?

DeVisual
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
When did Poland become a race anyways?

Gotta give you that, calling polish people a race, seems somewhat hating to me... Why are they a seperate race ? aint they like any other country ?

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Apparently not, they need special treatment. :(

sleepyy
11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Removed

fOrUmAs
11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Apparently not, they need special treatment. :(

u lost your ComRep...its not suprise

Chalisto
11-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh, I did? I think some retarded pole did that.

Qua
11-25-2007, 06:28 PM
/me thinks that Chalisto shoud have his stars back.

DefX
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Everyone involved in this thread: Piss off. You're polluting this section with all these racist talk.

I do not know the root of this back and forth mudslinging and I do not care to know.

Everyone who got banned from the aforementioned site, quit crying about it. There are far worse things in life. As far as posting that link to that image with swastika, there's just no excuse for that. I don't care whodunnit.