PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Sir

RoSsoNeRI
11-24-2007, 11:03 PM
:noes:

SgtMajor
11-24-2007, 11:15 PM
When you can't decide which tracker you want, how do you expect the inviters to choose you from all the other good candidates around? What makes you stand out from the crowd?

When you can make an eloquent & succinct request for the actual tracker you are looking for, with a well reasoned argument, then pop back and let us know.

But don't be surprised if you are not invited this time round.

MrLazy
11-24-2007, 11:31 PM
ill choose for you ..FST is the best :fst:

Cheeseman1208
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
Amen.

I agree with Major, if your going to request an invite, make sure to make your post looks and sounds mature and literate.

celtic
11-24-2007, 11:41 PM
lol the invite reqs just never stop :D

rapesauce10
11-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Amen.

I agree with Major, if your going to request an invite, make sure to make your post looks and sounds mature and literate.

If you're going to try to act this way and suckup, don't contradict yourself by listing a site that doesn't want to be mentioned in your sig... plus FYI, to invite holders, sigs like yours are instant turn-offs.

RoSsoNeRI
11-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Amen.

excuse me?? what do u mean by that?? Im sure my post looks and sounds mature and literate. If it doesn't to u, u don't have to read it.

When you can't decide which tracker you want, how do you expect the inviters to choose you from all the other good candidates around? What makes you stand out from the crowd?

When you can make an eloquent & succinct request for the actual tracker you are looking for, with a well reasoned argument, then pop back and let us know.

Im not expecting to get both of them, just one of them will be fine. I listed them both because these r the only 2 trackers I want, I have everything else I need.

And u ask what makes me stand out from the crowd?? Well I dunno that's upto the inviter to decide isn't it?? I have listed the trackers I got so u know that I am a trusted member in high rep trackers n never have problems uploading anywhere, ratio is usually 2.0+. if u want any proofs just ask.

Also, something that makes me stand out hopefully is that I don't b/s or suck up to anyone. I am honest n real n had over 30+ trackers but have given mostly all of them away for free n only have about 10 left which I actually use. I am user not a collector, hopefully this is a good "reasoned argument" for u and everyone else :)

Thanks

SgtMajor
11-25-2007, 12:24 AM

Im not expecting to get both of them, just one of them will be fine. I listed them both because these r the only 2 trackers I want, I have everything else I need.

And u ask what makes me stand out from the crowd?? Well I dunno that's upto the inviter to decide isn't it?? I have listed the trackers I got so u know that I am a trusted member in high rep trackers n never have problems uploading anywhere, ratio is usually 2.0+. if u want any proofs just ask.

Also, something that makes me stand out hopefully is that I don't b/s or suck up to anyone. I am honest n real n had over 30+ trackers but have given mostly all of them away for free n only have about 10 left which I actually use. I am user not a collector, hopefully this is a good "reasoned argument" for u and everyone else :)

Thanks

Sorry to report, but you have just destroyed any small chance you had of you getting any of them invites.

Acquiring trackers is not just about uploading you know ;)

RoSsoNeRI
11-25-2007, 12:35 AM

Thanks

Sorry to report, but you have just destroyed any small chance you had of you getting any of them invites.

Acquiring trackers is not just about uploading you know ;)

Why is that?? Just because I gave trackers for free?? lol....y won't I give them if I wasn't using em?? I'd rather help someone else out who actually needs those trackers and going to use em

n believe me mate I know how to be a good user on a tracker, got into TT,BitmeTV n ScT for free n most trackers I got right now I got invited for free

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 12:36 AM

yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone :ermm:

MrLazy
11-25-2007, 12:41 AM

yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone :ermm:Good point ..not directing this to anyone, but seriously, do try to contribute to the community before you expect something in return ..your chances are a lot higher that way ..trust me :yup:

RoSsoNeRI
11-26-2007, 06:50 AM
yeah, i dont mind if its by a contributing member, but requests thread are coming alot lately.. by anyone :ermm:Good point ..not directing this to anyone, but seriously, do try to contribute to the community before you expect something in return ..your chances are a lot higher that way ..trust me :yup:

I agree with u but Im just posting to show what I want

edit: Im not sure what kind of content FSC has. :( Can anyone who has FSC tell me a lil more about the tracker like what kind of content does it have??

Kyl3KK
11-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Yeah but you WANT more then one thing.

When I first came to FST, I had my sights set on two things: ScT, and FTWR, but since my hopes for the bunny were slim to none, I decided on ScT. After months of giveaways, a simple request and I got it within the hour.

A month or so later, I asked if since I have ScT is FTN worth it... well our sexy FTN buddy offered me an invite and now I can't see myself not having either of them.

Do I still want my rabbit? Hardly.

Moral is, set your mind on one thing, go for it, don't trade, and earn it.

9NINE
11-26-2007, 08:25 AM
+ try to make friends its the only way

RoSsoNeRI
11-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah but you WANT more then one thing.

When I first came to FST, I had my sights set on two things: ScT, and FTWR, but since my hopes for the bunny were slim to none, I decided on ScT. After months of giveaways, a simple request and I got it within the hour.

A month or so later, I asked if since I have ScT is FTN worth it... well our sexy FTN buddy offered me an invite and now I can't see myself not having either of them.

Do I still want my rabbit? Hardly.

Moral is, set your mind on one thing, go for it, don't trade, and earn it.

k mate I edited the post n now just looking for FTN. I agree with everything u said n could get FTN via trade n even have had offers for TT but im not into trading. I give trackers/invites for free n get em for free aswell

Anyways thanks for ur reply

Kyl3KK
11-26-2007, 11:51 PM
No problem.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 01:52 AM
Why is that?? Just because I gave trackers for free?? lol....y won't I give them if I wasn't using em?? I'd rather help someone else out who actually needs those trackers and going to use em

n believe me mate I know how to be a good user on a tracker, got into TT,BitmeTV n ScT for free n most trackers I got right now I got invited for free

those 2 statements are completely opposite and you arent seeing that i guess, it doesnt matter that you had them and didnt use them. if thats the case you let them get disabled or deleted due to inactivity since that is what the trackers would prefer, they dont want you giving away accounts. hopefully you eventually see why saying you're a good user and saying you giveaway accounts in the same post makes no sense.

G-Force
11-27-2007, 02:17 AM
Amen.

If you're going to try to act this way and suckup, don't contradict yourself by listing a site that doesn't want to be mentioned in your sig... plus FYI, to invite holders, sigs like yours are instant turn-offs.

FSC have no problems with using there user bars.

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 04:59 AM

those 2 statements are completely opposite and you arent seeing that i guess, it doesnt matter that you had them and didnt use them. if thats the case you let them get disabled or deleted due to inactivity since that is what the trackers would prefer, they dont want you giving away accounts. hopefully you eventually see why saying you're a good user and saying you giveaway accounts in the same post makes no sense.

mate im sorry but ur not making sense. u telling me that if u had an account that u don't use, u would just let it prune?? Well I wouldn't. I would rather give it away to someone n help them out rather just let it being a waste.

Kyl3KK
11-27-2007, 05:32 AM
I actually don't object to account giveaways, but I RARELY do them (only did one since I've been here and that was to a friend). I'd MUCH rather invites, but IMO theres nothing wrong with giving accounts away, but it does look like a trade when that happens.

666th post.

pandabear
11-27-2007, 05:53 AM
Wait your on sct, but you want an invite to ftn? You only really need one.

fsephie
11-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Not necessarily true. There are tracker specific packs and the upload only on FTN that make it more desirable.

Just saying, there are benefits beyond the rarity.

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Not necessarily true. There are tracker specific packs and the upload only on FTN that make it more desirable.

Just saying, there are benefits beyond the rarity.

Exactly n I have heard from many users that if u got ScT y go for FTN, but I think FTN is very desirable cuz its rare n its bound to have many exclusive packs just for FTN that ofcourse ScT doesn't. Plus it has NO ratio rules so that makes FTN a premier tracker.

But don't get me wrong with ScT. I love ScT, it's my fav tracker n im sure not even FTN or any tracker on the web can beat ScT when it comes to Pre-times n speed

fsephie
11-27-2007, 06:31 AM
Oh hey hey now, do not think I was supporting you coming in here with 18 some posts saying that you suddenly deserve FTN. I don't really see anything in your post history that shows you are committed to community, which is part of why you should want to be in private trackers in the first place.

Community is what gets you those tasty download speeds and community is what gets you fast pretimes and community is what gets you the nice torrent packs. You, through the graces of some divine one I have yet to parley with, have received an SCT invite. While I understand the benefits of being a member of FTN, I still don't know what benefits FTN gets from you being a member. Understand?

raj3186
11-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Oh hey hey now, do not think I was supporting you coming in here with 18 some posts saying that you suddenly deserve FTN. I don't really see anything in your post history that shows you are committed to community, which is part of why you should want to be in private trackers in the first place.

Community is what gets you those tasty download speeds and community is what gets you fast pretimes and community is what gets you the nice torrent packs. You, through the graces of some divine one I have yet to parley with, have received an SCT invite. While I understand the benefits of being a member of FTN, I still don't know what benefits FTN gets from you being a member. Understand?

how many posts doesnt matter but what you post definately matters:yup:

fsephie
11-27-2007, 06:40 AM
Oh, I'm not saying that post count matters, though at least a modicum of posts beyond one's request thread is pretty darn necessary. There are some posters on this forum with hundreds of single-line posts that add nothing to the conversation.

Sorry if I came off as that guy.

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 07:07 AM

lol u don't think I know that?? just cuz I have 18 posts doesn't mean im a rookie n need a lecture on how a community works. n frankly I don't need ur support, like I said b4 I don't b/s or suck up to anyone. No offence to u mate I know u were just trying to help :)

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 07:11 AM
i can understand where other peoples points of views are coming, atleast help the community out a little bit, whether through participation.. or giveaways before requesting :whistling

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 07:28 AM
i can understand where other peoples points of views are coming, atleast help the community out a little bit, whether through participation.. or giveaways before requesting :whistling

I understand too n im trying mate.......but I seem to get a feeling that everyone is against me just cuz I got 20 posts :unsure:

O well I guess its just me against the world then :D lol jk

RoSsoNeRI
12-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Kind Sir??

JROQuinn
12-03-2007, 12:41 AM
May the favor of the gods shine upon us both :)

You are very trusted and hope your request is filled quick

RoSsoNeRI
12-08-2007, 11:45 PM
May the favor of the gods shine upon us both :)

You are very trusted and hope your request is filled quick

Thanks mate but no luck yet :(