PDA

View Full Version : some accs for trade...

Bfietta
11-25-2007, 12:11 AM
Bitme VIP account 35 gb buffer. no invites atm

Finbytes poweruser account, 100+gb buffer. can request invites.

cZone clean acc...

Looking for the same level! or all of it for Nb! and Invites only!

durex
11-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Do you know NB accounts aren't allowed for trades ?
I know i know, you probably know.
So what guarantees people have that you in the future will not try to trade an NB acocount like you are doing with FB and Bitme ?

I'm only saying this because i think NB and Vidde don't deserve that kind of thread because he's probably the Rep. Com. who gives more invites .

Bfietta
11-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I'll let you in on a secret, I already have a nb account, old one, but I cant get invites on it. so I need someone else to invite a friend of mine.

but there is some sense it what you are saying there...

and why I want to trade bitme and fb is because I really do not use any of them, I never used those e-learning thingies they have on bitme and a finnish tracker is almost useless to me as well, I guess thats why...

supper
11-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I'll let you in on a secret, I already have a nb account, old one, but I cant get invites on it. so I need someone else to invite a friend of mine.

and why I want to trade bitme and fb is because I really do not use any of them, I never used those e-learning thingies they have on bitme and a finnish tracker is almost useless to me as well, I guess thats why...try to pm viddie he may help u better then trading for invite coz u maybe lose the nb account!!! for beaing trading for nb invite

I'm only saying this because i think NB and Vidde don't deserve that kind of thread because he's probably the Rep. Com. who gives more invites .+1:yup:

durex
11-25-2007, 04:19 PM

and why I want to trade bitme and fb is because I really do not use any of them, I never used those e-learning thingies they have on bitme and a finnish tracker is almost useless to me as well, I guess thats why...
So it looks like Vidde already solved your dilemma. Was easy to be honest wasn't it ? :happy:

netanelj
11-25-2007, 05:54 PM
i have BCG account and i need BITEME account its the same level...
PM me if you want to ...

PRINCE
11-25-2007, 06:05 PM
also man i think ur bitme ac will get ban
staff around here:shifty: