PDA

View Full Version : Finaly end

GoLDeN
11-25-2007, 02:30 AM
Lol who said any thing about an end i finally began :P

celtic
11-25-2007, 02:37 AM
ahhh my eyes!!! paragraphs man,
took me 18888888888000000 attempts to read it and im still not done.

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 02:38 AM
good luck in your future endeavours :)

@celtic LOL true ay, it took a couple of reads, cause my eyes kept shifting itself elsewhere :)

GoLDeN
11-25-2007, 02:39 AM
ahhh my eyes!!! paragraphs man,
took me 18888888888000000 attempts to read it and im still not done.

sorry Celtic u know my English isn't very good
ps: why did u ignore all of my massages and pms ? just couz iam curious

celtic
11-25-2007, 02:40 AM
lol dw

fsephie
11-25-2007, 02:43 AM
My journey Finlay ended
its had been 3 years since i first use torrents and still remember this moment now and after 3 years i finally found the light torrents isn't about trackers is not about rarity is about sharing in any place and in any tacker what it was Tl or Ftn
i was 3 great years i mad in a lot and collected alot and gave away a lot too this isnt my fist acc in Fst i had one before it was VipDiablo i think that some of u remember the give away thats i was accused of faking it up i think that u all should know the truth know this give away was real and there were a real member that he still a member here and he is enjoying his acc till this exact moment this winner was miss lead and the the ftn stuff toke the fall in the trap and they were totally miss leaded i can admit that they were very smart but not enough they thought that by giveing me an acc there throw a very genius plane plan made by silver (i think) and i fall in this trap but thanks to god and the good luck the acc wasn't in my ip so they let the acc live for some time and disabled it for the first time but i was able to get it back and i want to thank balajik as he is the best guy there any way this acc is now disabled by the same person who gave it to me , when i sow the the sentence that says acc disabled i thought a lot would i try to get it back or not i made my mind not to try to get it back as there is no use ftn may be the best community i ever sow and i ever been a part of but its really inst important for me now after i know that even there u can get disabled and u didn't do any thing wrong and at this moment i have knew that my journey had reached it end :D i will not a tracker seeker any more i cant say that i will stop trading as i stopped some time ago
in the end i want to say thanks u all thanks for those who helped me thanks for those who trusted me enough to invite me to most of the community's i have and i really hope that i didn't made any one sad from me and in the end would like to say excuse my English as its my 2nd language
by by all and hope to see u all getting better day after day
regards
karim samy (this is my real name)

Since English isn't your first language, I'll try and rewrite it for coherency.

My Journey has finally ended.

It's been three years since I first started using torrents and still remember that first moment. Now, I realize that torrents are not about what trackers you have or how rare they are, it's about sharing on any tracker, whether it be TL or FTN.

3 years ago, I made it into and traded into a lot of good trackers. I originally had another account here by the name of VIPDiablo (some of you might remember it). Some of you might have doubted some of my giveaways then, but I will state that they were all genuine. There was some fallout regarding FTN with another member who posts here still, but this was all contrived by nefarious third parties. I managed to not have my account disabled then, but today I find that is no longer the case.

Should I fight to get it back? No. Even on a community as great as FTN it seems that you can be disabled for no reason at all. I am no longer a tracker seeker and no longer a trade, something I stopped doing awhile ago.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, particularly those of you who trusted me enough to invite me to these amazing communities I have been apart of these three years. I hope I have not unintentionally harmed anyone over the years.

Regards,
Karim Samy (my real name)

SgtMajor
11-25-2007, 02:45 AM
I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you as I ran out of breath trying to understand what you are saying, luckily I remembered to breathe before I reached the end! :D

I do hope you have other journeys planned for other parts of your life though, torrenting should only be a tiny part of your real life, but please, don't come back and tell us the results, my lungs couldn't take it :D

pandabear
11-25-2007, 03:27 AM
Translated :P
EDIT: Looks like someone beat me to it :P, oh well my one is more a pure translation, while above is rewriting the gist of his message.

My journey is finally ended.
It has been 3 years since i first used torrents and I still remember this moment now. After three years I finally found the light. Torrents aren’t about trackers rarity, it’s about sharing in any place and in any tracker, may it be TL or FTN.

It was a great 3 years, I made a lot and collected a lot and gave away a lot too. This isn't my first account on FST. I had on before, called "VipDiablo". I think that some of you remember the give away, where I was accused of faking (making) it up. I think you should know the truth, and know that this give away was real and there was a real member, who is still a member and is enjoying his account till this exact moment. This winner was misled and the ftn stuff took the fall in the trap and was totally misled. I can admit that they were very smart but not smart enough. They thought that by giving me an account, there through a very genius plan made by silver (I think) and I fall in this trap but thanks to god and good luck, the account wasn't in my ip, so they let the account live for some time and disabled it for the first time, but I was able to get it back, and I want to thank balajik, as he is the best guy there anyway.

This account is now disabled, by the same person who gave it to me, when I saw the sentence that says account disabled, I thought I would try a lot to get it back, but made my mind up there is not point trying to get back there, even tho ftn is the best community I ever saw and I had been a part off. But its really isn't important for me now, after I knew that my journey as reached its end :D. I will not be a tracker seeker anymore. I can say that I will stop trading as I stooped some time ago.

In the end, I want to say thanks to all those who helped me, thanks to all those who trusted me enough to invite me to most of the communities I have, and I really hope that I didn't make anyone sad from me and in the end I would like to say excuse my english as its my 2nd language.

Bye bye all and hope to see you all getting better day after day.
Regards
Karim Samy (this is my real name)

Polarbear
11-25-2007, 03:39 AM
good luck and thanks to the freelance translators for relaxing my eyes.

p.s.
interesting how something without punctuation marks and breaks becomes almost unreadable.

i think you discovered a new form of encryption here. intelligence services might be interested in your method.

mrnobody
11-25-2007, 03:55 AM
not easy to read but not hard to read either :)

....and i wish you good luck GoLDeN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/golden-175612)

EDIT: btw, thanks to the translators but something doesn't feel right...

i cant say that i will stop trading as i stopped some time ago

I can say that I will stop trading as I stooped some time ago.

SgtMajor
11-25-2007, 04:38 AM
not easy to read but not hard to read either :)

....and i wish you good luck GoLDeN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/golden-175612)

EDIT: btw, thanks to the translators but something doesn't feel right...

It's a strange way, but what was stated was true:

I can't say I will (future tense) because I have already done it (past tense).

Now read it:

masterbat
11-25-2007, 04:41 AM
k.thx.

mrnobody
11-25-2007, 05:06 AM
thanks Sarge.

but i am still lost, perhaps coz i did not understand your post at all.

when you say.. .

=> what i get it: i won't do it (in future) because i already have done it (in past); did i understand that right?

and, when he says...

=> to me it sounds like: i am not promising to stop trading like how i did in sometime ago (in past i stopped trading); humm did i get that right?

btw, i made several mistake while quoting...fixed now.

P.S. just underling "as" and "because" coz they seem to divert the meaning (at least fpr me).

pandabear
11-25-2007, 05:11 AM
He means, he cannot stop trading, as he has already, so for him to stop is impossible. It would like me asking you to delete a torrent account you have already deleted.

SgtMajor
11-25-2007, 05:13 AM
thanks Sarge.

but i am still lost, perhaps coz i did not understand your post at all.

when you say.. .

=> what i get it: i won't do it (in future) because i already have done it (in past); did i understand that right?

and, when he says...

=> to me it sounds like: i am not promising to stop trading like how i did in sometime ago (in past i stopped trading); humm did i get that right?

btw, i made several mistake while quoting...fixed now.

P.S. just underling "as" and "because" coz they seem to divert the meaning (at least fpr me).

Ouch, way too much reading into something that isn't there.

He can't say "I will" stop trading, as he has already done it. So you can't say you are going to do something if you have already carried that action out.

Don't forget English is not his first language, so the syntax will get screwed sometimes. What he said was honest enough, but he could have said "I don't need to say I will stop trading as I have already stopped sometime ago"

Phew! :)

spark
11-25-2007, 05:14 AM
:wave:

fsephie
11-25-2007, 05:24 AM
So...are we really nuking my translation? what?

Night0wl
11-25-2007, 05:29 AM
One word.. Punctuate.

Patriot foreve
11-25-2007, 05:33 AM
Good Luck for you Golden ,wish u all the best :)

mrnobody
11-25-2007, 05:41 AM
@ fsephie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fsephie-168833), no m8, just clearing up my own confusion. btw, i like ur avatar.

Ouch, way too much reading into something that isn't there.

He can't say "I will" stop trading, as he has already done it. So you can't say you are going to do something if you have already carried that action out.

Don't forget English is not his first language, so the syntax will get screwed sometimes. What he said was honest enough, but he could have said "I don't need to say I will stop trading as I have already stopped sometime ago"

Phew! :)

Okay, that's better now :)

English isn't my 1st language either (it's 3rd actually) so i often have hard time understanding people...n it seems this is one of the case =/

And, i didn't mean to question the guy's honestly (if at any point it seemed that way), i see him as honesty guy...otherwise, i wouldn't bother wishing him good luck ;)

Anyways, now time to get back to tree hole....zzzz

ApeXz
11-25-2007, 06:46 AM
So...are we really nuking my translation? what?

Nuking your translation would include pointing out that you typed "stooped", instead of "stopped". Yet, no one has yet to mention it. Therefore, your translation has not been nuked in any way, shape, or form.

Sorry, just felt that I should indulge you all with that little bit of information.

I shall leave now.

As for you, Golden, have fun with whatever you decide to do.

GoLDeN
11-25-2007, 08:49 AM
thanks guys

spark
11-25-2007, 09:20 AM
What is the goal of this thread?

Edit: nvm, none of my business

GoLDeN
11-25-2007, 10:00 AM

i don't have a goal in this minuet don't know thought that i can share

orka
11-25-2007, 10:02 AM
For short time of period I knowed you! But those day are maybe gone for ever, but I will not let you go without huge goodbey. Still I dont know what happened sent you some PMs here there, but I just cant reach you.

I will remember you who stand behind stranger and fight for right!
Hope we gona meet soon!

orka
11-25-2007, 10:19 AM
I knowed you for short time, but I know you are special. It is hard to hear from you to happened and truly....it makes me wonder what is the btt life all about.

I will remember you as one off the people who fights for right of users and I never took me as a stranger.
Hope we meet again!

orka
11-25-2007, 10:20 AM
I knowed you for short time, but I know you are special. It is hard to hear from you to happened and truly....it makes me wonder what is the btt life all about.

I will remember you as one off the people who fights for right of users and I never took me as a stranger.
Hope we meet again!

orka
11-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I knowed you for short time, but I know you are special to me. You fight for right off the users and you stand behing stranger like me. It was an honor to meet you.

I will remember you as friendly and helpfull person.
Hope we meet again!

orka
11-25-2007, 10:34 AM
I knowed you for short time, but I know you are special to me. You fight for right off the users and you stand behing stranger like me. It was an honor to meet you.

Hope we meet again!

Hope we meet again!

Hope we meet again!

DannyGnXz
11-25-2007, 11:34 AM
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

This is how Golden story goes. But I'm glad you finally reached your goal. Congrats!

spark
11-25-2007, 01:47 PM

It's nice to see you posting without your usual "fuck off", "fuck you" trade mark

Good luck..

GoLDeN
11-25-2007, 02:28 PM

It's nice to see you posting without your usual "fuck off", "fuck you" trade mark

Good luck..
i dont post fuck off unless u really need to fuck off:yup:

ps:spark i have nothing personal with u