PDA

View Full Version : The next step? Public to Private?

Schoolboystuff
11-25-2007, 11:07 AM
As a relative Noob (around 3 to 4 months) I've been using mainly Public trackers & getting used to the processes.

E.G. Had some fun setting up my Port Forwarding, but now all is good!!

I'd like some advice on the next step up the ladder & what trackers to aim for......mainly into Music & MAC apps.

Been using Zamunda lately which seems much quicker than Public Trackers (TPB etc) & I love seeing my ratio edge towards the 2 to 1 mark :D

All advice from you guys is much appreciated:thumbsup:.

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 11:15 AM
maybe have a look at the trackers with open signups atm at www.btracs.com which will give you all the links and what not, and for a little help to get into the private torrent site world, you can have a look in the bittorent invites section, where users are always giving away invites, if your into your music & mac apps, im pretty sure what.cd has a section for that, maybe a little more info as to what genre of music you are into :) and of course there are sites that occupy all types of music, like what.cd, libble, waffles.fm but there are other specialty sites aswell.

nSyder
11-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Check you PMs, I have some to you :)

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 11:17 AM
oh yeah i nearly forgot, ive got libble invites, a music torrent site if your interested :)

Adman65
11-25-2007, 11:19 AM
word up. You just gotta chill and get to know people. Stay up on the sites open for signup. These will give you good references if you keep your ratio up. I have a few invites also.

Grind$oFine
11-25-2007, 11:30 AM
BrokenStones is a mac tracker.
Pretty much heaven for mac apps.

Schoolboystuff
11-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the heads-up guys - really appreciate it.

Looks like Brokenstones is the goal in terms of Mac Apps; getting fed up with the "PC Brigade" at work slagging off the Mac for lack of available apps!!

t0mmy
11-25-2007, 11:37 AM
hehe it wont be long before someone will give you an invite :)

Sylar666
11-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Never used public trackers - jumped on private ones from the moment the issue started to interest me.

supper
11-25-2007, 12:38 PM
pm me with ur email and lets see what i have

Schoolboystuff
11-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Never used public trackers - jumped on private ones from the moment the issue started to interest me.

Agree, seems the way to go, luckily I found this site & I've learned much in a short space of time :)

Era
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
PM me your email and I can hook you up with a couple of nice invites, one of the sites which is HIGHLY recomended for ppl new to private trackers, becuase all major releases and releases above 8gb are freeleech, and another one has excelent pre-times. I got my first private tracker (bitme.org) on another private tracker trading forum. But yeah, for mac apps brokenstones is the goal and for music i recomend waffles.fm