PDA

View Full Version : JAvelin invites

raghuveer
11-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Anybody a member of this board(javelin invites)
hxxp://************.proboards74.com/index.cgi?
I lost it due to inactivity.
CAn anyone invite me to this

angryghost
11-25-2007, 02:36 PM
not worth it dude its a bad site stick with fst

gossard25
11-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I was a gold prong there, the admins are bunch of kids living in an make believe imaginary world and you really have to suck up to them...to get invites to crappy sites...I gave away the best invites there...but in the end I could not take it anymore and quit..

bataya
11-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I was a gold prong there, the admins are bunch of kids living in an make believe imaginary world and you really have to suck up to them...to get invites to crappy sites...I gave away the best invites there...but in the end I could not take it anymore and quit..
+1, bunch of idiots...

stroj
11-25-2007, 04:05 PM

Almost similar situation to mine...I wonder what ppl actually remained there.

angryghost
11-25-2007, 04:07 PM
well kids remained there... its a baby forum for kids to talk about their new barbie dolls :P

LubTheStaringCat
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
All the admins their mods and VIPS on the JAvelin invites board are full of shit.
They treat there members like you shit.

I posted in a thread in a thread, grant you I just skimmed through thread. then I posted
But because of that, they spock some of the biggest bull I ever herd.
As the result of that I was presented with a big fat ban.
But not before I got off a few cutting remarks