PDA

View Full Version : Rep points.

sleepyy
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
I have just noticed i can't give out rep points in certain areas of the fourm why is this?

Also can a person who has hidden their rep points are they able to give and receive?

DefX
11-25-2007, 06:22 PM
You can only give rep pts in the BT invite section.

Yes, even if a member chooses to hide his rep pts, he can still give and receive them.

sleepyy
11-25-2007, 06:40 PM

Yes, even if a member chooses to hide his rep pts, he can still give and receive them.

so it's a blatant identification mark on what user's have been doing knowing this :wacko: never mind i shall hide what i can

nrl4d2
11-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Thats good to know

Sextent
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM

so it's a blatant identification mark on what user's have been doing knowing this :wacko: never mind i shall hide what i can

Why would you want to hide it.

StefanSamara
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Maybe because he dosen`t want people to see what he gave

sleepyy
11-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Maybe because he dosen`t want people to see what he gave

That's spot on that is not the only problem when you receive rep point it's obvious what you are done because there is only one part of the fourm you can get them you could water this down and people who agree with a certain comment anywhere on the fourm would give you rep but only in the invite section is blatant what the person has done . I think the feature for hideing rep is a very good idea