PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys Come guess What new new baby will be

Detale
11-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Well the wife and I as some of you know are expecting another kid ( Our 3rd ) I have 2 boys already 3yr and 6 mo. So needless to say she wants a girl this time. I invite all of you to take a guess on the day sex weight on this site she has set up. Thanks guys, all the replies will make her happy. You don't have to leave your name if you dont want to you can put FST or something there s you like. Thanks again

http://www.expectnet.com/games/Girlorboynumber3

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 02:35 AM
i need to edit what i said, i put "The father is a moderator at the bit-tard section at FST. " which makes no sense now i look at it.

congrats, i hope its a girl.

kallieb
11-26-2007, 02:39 AM
@ Detale. Of course Jiggles the asshat had to put in some idiotic comment about the forum you moderate. I swear he was dropped on his head when he was born.

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 02:40 AM
if you put me off your ignore list, you could see my previous post, then you wont make yourself look like an idiot.

Proper Bo
11-26-2007, 02:50 AM
who the fuck is detale?:huh:

Detale
11-26-2007, 02:50 AM
Yeah Jiggles you're an a55hole. Thanks alot my wife and her family will think thats real funny due to one of her relatives having Down's Syndrome, great job jerkoff!

Detale
11-26-2007, 02:51 AM

WOW you're a nice guy too eh?

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 02:52 AM
oh shit,

im sorry, please, take it off right away.

Proper Bo
11-26-2007, 02:53 AM

Are you asking me or telling me?

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Detale, thats a real "jerk off" right there ^

kallieb
11-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Detale, don't let this discourage you. There are way more good folks that will come out and be decent. Ignore the fools.

I for one extend my HUGE congratulations to you and your wife and especially send to your wife my wish that she have a healthy and comfortable pregnancy. There is nothing more wonderful than a new baby arriving to a loving family. Best wishes to you all.

Something Else
11-26-2007, 02:55 AM
This is developing in to a classic :smilie4:

Have a fine baby Detale....and wifey...Hope you get a girl :) 3rd time lucky for the wife :D....

Detale
11-26-2007, 02:58 AM

20,000 posts you should know by now.

@ K na dude I dont get discouraged, there are idiots everywhere not just in this section

Proper Bo
11-26-2007, 03:02 AM

@ K na dude I dont get discouraged, there are idiots everywhere not just in this section

How the feck should I know if you're asking me or telling me based on the number of posts I have?

Would I be correct in assuming you've come from the inbred section?

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 03:06 AM
yes you would.

clocker
11-26-2007, 03:19 AM
No doubt the sprout will be well loved no matter the sex but I've determined (by means of the infallible coin flip) that he will be a boy.

Game over, what did I win?

Jiggles
11-26-2007, 03:20 AM
have you decided what you are going to call the baby?

clocker
11-26-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm guessing that "Jiggles" is out of the question.

Detale
11-26-2007, 03:24 AM

How the feck should I know if you're asking me or telling me based on the number of posts I have?

Dude you're just being an idiot here and you are making yourself look foolish. Are you really going to play games and ask what section I'm from? Like you didn't look at my profile and see Im a BT MOD? The number of post you have means you've been around the block once or twice so you know it's sarcasm meaning No you are in fact not a nice guy. Call the BT section what you want but if someone from here posted a BT question in there you would be DAMN sure no one would act like YOU are acting right now. They would be helpful and NICE like the others posting here. Simple enough for you?

No names yet, but It has to be something Irish sounding I am an Irish American and My big guy's Named Connor and the little one is named Evan so we have some thinking to do. Also It can't be Jiggles because one of the Baby naming rules is we cannot name it any name if we know a person by that name. Sorry

Oh and Sear's GAY!!!

sear
11-26-2007, 03:29 AM
No doubt the sprout will be well loved no matter the sex but I've determined (by means of the infallible coin flip) that he will be a boy.

Game over, what did I win?

lol...I like that method seems about the best way to tell. I had my guess so we'll have to see how that turns out. Regardless congrats detale I can't believe you're having another kid just can't keep it in your pants eh:naughty:

just joking my friend I know it will be a happy and healthy baby and my best to you and your wife.

EDIT:

I'm gay am I? well....:angry: :P

p.s. I left you a little message my friend.

Detale
11-26-2007, 03:34 AM
That's ok I left a message under you bed when you were away I left my socks there ask your girl to throw them in the was please? Thanks

Seriously Thanks dude you know you're my boy

DefX
11-26-2007, 03:46 AM
Sear's right. Didn't you just had a baby a short while back, you horny bastard?

Anywho, congrats on the upcoming male offspring. :happy:

Detale
11-26-2007, 04:07 AM
Yeah My little one is only 5 months old not. The consequences of having a hot wife!

@ Clocker I should have some kind of prize I know but what?

Detale
11-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Also I forgot to mention we will be finding out later on today so I will let you guys know

CrabGirl
11-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Congratulations Detale and Mrs Detale!

No matter what the sex of your expected child is, I hope it's a happy healthy child and your missus has a good pregnancy.

maddoxro
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
@ Detale. Of course Jiggles the asshat had to put in some idiotic comment about the forum you moderate. I swear he was dropped on his head when he was born.
:stars::glag::glag::glag:

on topic :
i hope that will be a girl :blushing:
only after you have a dauther you will completely feel like a father.that overprotective feeling :gunsmilie,as a teenager,to kick her boyfriends asses :naughty: .
name..Dervil ( Dearbháil ) :happy:

Snee
11-26-2007, 05:34 PM

Dude you're just being an idiot here and you are making yourself look foolish. Are you really going to play games and ask what section I'm from? Like you didn't look at my profile and see Im a BT MOD? The number of post you have means you've been around the block once or twice so you know it's sarcasm meaning No you are in fact not a nice guy. Call the BT section what you want but if someone from here posted a BT question in there you would be DAMN sure no one would act like YOU are acting right now. They would be helpful and NICE like the others posting here. Simple enough for you?
FFS, you have all of sixteen posts in this section, and you are one of those purple half-mods. If you wanted sympathy, or whatever, you could at least have introduced yourself. As far as a lot of us are concerned, you're just another random nub.

Wahey about the baby, but don't expect any regulars in here to care enough about your section to instantly know who you are. And if you can't take people being confused about you posting as if they ought to know who you are, then maybe you should stick to talking with the "pm sent"-crowd.

And the BT section is in general about as useful as a bicycle is to a fish :dabs:

Something Else
11-26-2007, 05:42 PM
:01:http://www.aber.ac.uk/media/Modules/MC30820/Images/bicycle.jpg

100%
11-26-2007, 06:46 PM
your other baby is 6 months, whoa you guys are cruising.
my neighbours got twins on their third round, they are always very busy....

Question -
1. i have to buy an xmas present for a six month baby - i can't remember what they are into, any tips?
2. Did your wife use anesthetics during birth? (for my future reference...)

Gripper
11-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Good luck,all I can hope is both baby and wife will be well.
Blessed Be.

Detale
11-27-2007, 06:59 AM
FFS, you have all of sixteen posts in this section, and you are one of those purple half-mods. If you wanted sympathy, or whatever, you could at least have introduced yourself. As far as a lot of us are concerned, you're just another random nub.

Wahey about the baby, but don't expect any regulars in here to care enough about your section to instantly know who you are. And if you can't take people being confused about you posting as if they ought to know who you are, then maybe you should stick to talking with the "pm sent"-crowd.

And the BT section is in general about as useful as a bicycle is to a fish :dabs:

Wow and another nice guy.( <-Sarcasm in case you're not getting it ) I never expected anyone to know who I am or care what section I'm from. what he said was "Who the fuck is Detale?" in a rude manner, unnecessarily.

I came here as a member a good member here a nice and helpful member. Weather I do most of my posting in the BT section or not, you should still be nice as a general courtesy. I'm sure most people will agree.

"1/2 mod" WOW real original Why would you insult my position? Do you sleep better at night when you stroke your beloved post count!?

Just so you know there is no need for sympathy when someone is having a baby it's a blessing, so I obviously didn't come here for that
I asked to come and join in my happiness THATS ALL! Why do you people have to go and Fuck it up?? What is wrong with you? Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something? Maybe when you reach 15,000 posts you have to turn into an asshole if so I will quit when I reach 14,999 then. Christ guys like you suck! Maybe YOU should stick to the "I'm an asshole crowd"

Back on topic:

OK so the baby was uncooperative at this point so we have to wait another 2 weeks DAMN!!

Something Else
11-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Fuck off Detale you big twunt.
You can't come in here and tell people off you idiot your gonna have the utter pish taken out of you.

dinsdale
11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
Is it true that babies grow into people just like us? If that isn't fucked up, I'd like to know what is...

Something Else
11-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Halfmod coming in to the lounge and expecting respect? That's pretty fucked up.

100%
11-27-2007, 02:11 PM
This thread is strange.

A little child is going to be born.

It contains congratulations (global empathy) & insults (personal)
why?

Detale you made the mistake of taking the bate & going into the offensive (verbal abuse) (all of which you could have easily let slide (ignored)).
It started at your second post. jiggles even apologized for his mistake ffs (amazing)
Hence the insults and lack of compassion.
Your passion to argument seems of a higher priority than topic at hand. Hence the skepticism + the sheep effect.

@snee This thread is his very personal introduction.
welcome

misdirected passion as it is.

http://a.imagehost.org/0040/baby.jpg

Hairbautt
11-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Cool.

Snee
11-27-2007, 08:14 PM

Wow and another nice guy.( <-Sarcasm in case you're not getting it ) I never expected anyone to know who I am or care what section I'm from. what he said was "Who the fuck is Detale?" in a rude manner, unnecessarily.

I came here as a member a good member here a nice and helpful member. Weather I do most of my posting in the BT section or not, you should still be nice as a general courtesy. I'm sure most people will agree.

"1/2 mod" WOW real original Why would you insult my position? Do you sleep better at night when you stroke your beloved post count!?

Just so you know there is no need for sympathy when someone is having a baby it's a blessing, so I obviously didn't come here for that
I asked to come and join in my happiness THATS ALL! Why do you people have to go and Fuck it up?? What is wrong with you? Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something? Maybe when you reach 15,000 posts you have to turn into an asshole if so I will quit when I reach 14,999 then. Christ guys like you suck! Maybe YOU should stick to the "I'm an asshole crowd"
:no: Take a wee step back, and look at how you reacted, and re-read your first post.

If you didn't want anyone to wonder who the hell this new person who just popped in being all chummy and about his new kid (my first reaction to this thread was to ask the same thing myself), it would have been fairly easy to start off with a "Hello, I'm Detale, I moderate the invite section. Most of you don't know me..." and so forth.

And, failing that, you could have tried getting with the program. Bo didn't start off with anything particularily harsh, your reaction, on the other hand, was pretty mental.

Attacking a pretty well-known member (in sections where people actually talk, anyways) for being just like most people who've been around for acouple of years is just weird.

Good move, like. If I'm harsh, it's your own damned fault.

You've been around for a frikkin year, and you're supposed to be staff on this site, yet you don't know how this section works.

And, if you wanted people (not counting people newer than yourself) to see things the way you did, wrt Bo being "an idiot" you could have tried behaving politely yourself.

Proper Bo
11-27-2007, 08:18 PM
:internets is serious business picture:

enoughfakefiles
11-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something?

Are you garland greene :O

Detale
11-27-2007, 11:25 PM
:no: Take a wee step back, and look at how you reacted, and re-read your first post.

If you didn't want anyone to wonder who the hell this new person who just popped in being all chummy and about his new kid (my first reaction to this thread was to ask the same thing myself), it would have been fairly easy to start off with a "Hello, I'm Detale, I moderate the invite section. Most of you don't know me..." and so forth.

And, failing that, you could have tried getting with the program. Bo didn't start off with anything particularily harsh, your reaction, on the other hand, was pretty mental.

Attacking a pretty well-known member (in sections where people actually talk, anyways) for being just like most people who've been around for acouple of years is just weird.

Good move, like. If I'm harsh, it's your own damned fault.

You've been around for a frikkin year, and you're supposed to be staff on this site, yet you don't know how this section works.

And, if you wanted people (not counting people newer than yourself) to see things the way you did, wrt Bo being "an idiot" you could have tried behaving politely yourself.

Perhaps I have a delusional view of what FST is about then. I was under the impression we were ALL FST members here not "my section is better than yours" It's a damn shame really. If you "lounge people" ever came into the BT section and someone acted as you are acting now I would publicly defend you, not as a mod, but as a member. People don't act like this there for all your insults to that section.

Fair enough, maybe I should have introduced myself, but IMO that shouldn't matter I feel like we are all members of the same place and as members we should support and encourage each other not take an opportunity to try and take a shot at another member for not introducing themselves in a way you might see fit.

"Attacking!?" You attacked me first I mad a comment about what Bo said NOT you, I was CLEARLY defending myself. Maybe YOU should re-read YOUR 1st post huh?

I'll even go so far as to say I may have, MAY HAVE, overreacted to what Bo said, but I don't take kindly to people acting like the are better than anyone else.

Fuck off Detale you big twunt.
You can't come in here and tell people off you idiot your gonna have the utter pish taken out of you.

Halfmod coming in to the lounge and expecting respect? That's pretty fucked up.

Et tu B?
1/2 MOD do you guys think that insults me? If anything it's an insult to the site I did not create this position I am only filling it for as long as they'll have me. I only told someone off because I felt they acted inappropriately. If someone spoke to you or any of you like this I would tell them off too and if you look at my old posts I have done it before.

Is it wrong to expect respect from fellow members of FST? That must be my misconception again. In my day to day life I expect respect because I give it to people until they disrespect me, as was done here. Maybe this IS me but I was taught as a child we are ALL equal, Respect others, and never take shit from people. Honestly most people from NYC are like this.

Did you mothers hold you too much or too little as a child or something?

Are you garland greene :O

Define irony...a bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash. ;)

You got me.
One of my favorite characters of all time, I actually know Steve Buscemi IRL. We have lost touch recently but we used to hang out in Park Slope quite a bit. I first met him in a Pizzeria after watching an AWFUL movie called Ed and his dead mother (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106792/) I was disgusted about the sheer awfulness of the film, eating a slice, I look over and there he was, sitting there with his son, I said hey and we were cool for years after that [/story]

Oh and great avatar. How did you know how I see the world?

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 12:27 AM
That's Brooklyn, babe.

pro267
11-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Congrats Detale!

Third one's a charm. I hope you'll get a girl as your wife wants, but I'm sure you'll both be thrilled even if you get a boy.
And anyway, you can always go for fourth.. ;)

kallieb
11-28-2007, 01:28 AM
^^ Talking about another pregnancy while she's still not through this one!!!! I'm sure his wife will reach through the USB cable and slap your head sideways for saying that.:lol::lol::lol:

pro267
11-28-2007, 01:35 AM
What? She must like it if she's going at it again..
I'll probably be done at 2/3 max.

Something Else
11-28-2007, 02:10 AM
Two thirds of a kid... :weirdo: :earl:

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 02:15 AM
:hurl: :wacko:

Snee
11-28-2007, 03:25 AM
Perhaps I have a delusional view of what FST is about then. I was under the impression we were ALL FST members here not "my section is better than yours" It's a damn shame really. If you "lounge people" ever came into the BT section and someone acted as you are acting now I would publicly defend you, not as a mod, but as a member. People don't act like this there for all your insults to that section.

Fair enough, maybe I should have introduced myself, but IMO that shouldn't matter I feel like we are all members of the same place and as members we should support and encourage each other not take an opportunity to try and take a shot at another member for not introducing themselves in a way you might see fit.

"Attacking!?" You attacked me first I mad a comment about what Bo said NOT you, I was CLEARLY defending myself. Maybe YOU should re-read YOUR 1st post huh?

I'll even go so far as to say I may have, MAY HAVE, overreacted to what Bo said, but I don't take kindly to people acting like the are better than anyone else.

Yeah, you missed the point(s), congratulations.

Alien5
11-28-2007, 03:31 AM
Good Lord, the first page is full of so many misunderstandings its unbelievable.

congrats Mr and Mrs Detale.

Spider_dude
11-28-2007, 10:25 AM
also no one even likes bechez or listenes to him, he's a cunt. put him on ignore like the rest of us.

Detale
11-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Really? Thanks alot, I just might do that. Funny he was not like this last we spoke...Odd

Something Else
11-28-2007, 11:10 AM
also, we all really like Sider_dude, listen to all he says with intent, he's a great person, and not a little bit wet or a little tosser. In fact there is no way he'd like to whack his old man right up his alley (he'll like that):glag:

Spider_dude
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
yeah kids with adhd are often different the next time you speak to them. it's such a shame, all he really wants is to be liked and accepted but he often tries too hard. such a shame.

Something Else
11-28-2007, 11:31 AM
What did he say ^ I've got him on 'fagnore'. :ghey:

TmZ
11-28-2007, 12:26 PM
no way

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 12:44 PM
yes way

kallieb
11-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Speaking of ignore. I'm not an ignore virgin anymore. Sextent has his digital ears plugged regarding my posts. I feel quite honoured.

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Speakin' of ignoranting, I was once excommunicated by the lounge regulars, but was able to to circumvent the system.

Guess how. :happy:

Something Else
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM
How? :O

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Goddamnit, I said guess!

kallieb
11-28-2007, 05:01 PM
ummmm....You created another identity and signed in via a proxy?

Either that or you promised to do their errands for a month, and they in turn forgave you.

Something Else
11-28-2007, 05:03 PM
You stuck to the news section?

Gripper
11-28-2007, 07:35 PM
ummmm....You created another identity and signed in via a proxy?

Either that or you promised to do their errands for a month, and they in turn forgave you.

:noes: He performed fellatio till we came..round to his way of thinking:naughty:

Hairbautt
11-28-2007, 08:31 PM
What she said.

Imagine_If
11-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Good point Bo :yup:..could be Chalkmongoose in disguise:O; first have to check this dude's ID papers :unsure:

Detale
11-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Speakin' of ignoranting, I was once excommunicated by the lounge regulars

Is that whats going to happen to me now? Seriously though Snee if I missed the point I'm sorry but I still don't get it and I wil simply agree to disagree with you here. I have no bad feelings or malice toward you in any way. Have a great day.

@ Imagine I have and always will be me and I have my ID tatooed on my c0ck do you still want to see it :P

Hairbautt
11-29-2007, 01:38 AM
pics

Detale
11-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Im shy sorry

Hairbautt
11-29-2007, 03:33 AM
I was talking about your wife.

sperm
11-29-2007, 12:38 PM
also no one even likes bechez or listenes to him, he's a cunt. put him on ignore like the rest of us.

Really? Thanks alot, I just might do that. Funny he was not like this last we spoke...Odd

bit-tard to retard :yup:

congrats on the baby girl :P