PDA

View Full Version : FTN account disabled

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
:(I have just seen that my FTN account has been disabled but have know idea why.If there is anyone who could help me find out please PM me.

vizouk
11-26-2007, 05:47 PM
your nick???

sperm
11-26-2007, 05:48 PM
did you trade for an invite? you have quite a few (non ftn) trades in your post history :sick:

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 05:50 PM
No i got it off a mate

gtf0
11-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Haha

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Whats funny?

LoKaLiRi
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
:pinch:bad news

Blackbeard
11-26-2007, 05:59 PM
That sucks.

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
I know best site ever

SgtMajor
11-26-2007, 06:08 PM
No i got it off a mate

You got invite or account off your mate?

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Invite

bbnap
11-26-2007, 06:25 PM
if you get it back, give me an invite

davesmith123
11-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Sorry bbnap i don't give invites off FTN.Plz can someone help

carpediemm
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear but it must have some reason

sleepyy
11-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Just ask in their irc i'm sure you will get a clear response or pm one of the reps here

celtic
11-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Username ?

DannyGnXz
11-26-2007, 07:07 PM
:(I have just seen that my FTN account has been disabled but have know idea why.If there is anyone who could help me find out please PM me.

Username ?

You may want to give Celtic your info, as he can definitely help you

Brandon
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM
you can always come pm one of us on irc Oo

Blackbeard
11-26-2007, 08:09 PM

Lol. :naughty:

YoYoY
11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
talk to them on the irc

t0mmy
11-26-2007, 09:51 PM

Lol. :naughty:

haha i LoL'd aswell :whistling: they are everywhere

nick78
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
ip change in ftn acount>>disable

McPoo
11-26-2007, 10:50 PM
haha i LoL'd aswell :whistling: they are everywhere
Not really. I think I might have found one then. XD

titofat
11-26-2007, 10:53 PM
oh man if i have account in ftn and disabled i will die sure

Blackbeard
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM

What if you have a dyn ip ? :mellow:

MaaxHimself
11-26-2007, 10:55 PM

You're screwed

G-Force
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM

You're screwed

This is not true, i use more than 1 IP address:

Work
Home <-----Dynamic
Seedbox

As long as you PM a mod and let them no before hand there will be no troubles, i have this set up at several sites.

t0mmy
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
serious? wouldnt you be able to explain your situation to the staff

Tokeman
11-26-2007, 11:16 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, IP change does not = ban, ANYWHERE (unless its a country change or you have other changes WITH an ip change)
quit with the rumors.

Papps78
11-26-2007, 11:21 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, IP change does not = ban, ANYWHERE (unless its a country change or you have other changes WITH an ip change)
quit with the rumors.

Or if your new IP belongs to another account ..

pandabear
11-27-2007, 12:42 AM
All an ip change leads to is any investigation by staff. There is no auto ban extra, unless there it the thought its a hacker, in which it is disabled until further info found.

celtic
11-27-2007, 12:58 AM
quit with the rumors.

Nu uh, range changes are suspicious too ;) Not just countries lol

All an ip change leads to is any investigation by staff. There is no auto ban extra, unless there it the thought its a hacker, in which it is disabled until further info found.

lmao. alot of people have several IP changes, dynamic/seedbox/work

There isnt an investigation at all. Simply a quick look over the account. Most sites have different staff tools to deal with stuff like this now.

As long as you PM a mod and let them no before hand there will be no troubles, i have this set up at several sites.

People always feel the need to PM staff to explain an ip change, it isnt always needed ;) ::[ Im using a seedbox im at friends house] Sensible experienced staff know if your account is traded/compromised.

You're screwed

LOL not always. Stop being so cynical :)

G-Force
11-27-2007, 02:03 AM

People always feel the need to PM staff to explain an ip change, it isnt always needed ;) ::[ Im using a seedbox im at friends house] Sensible experienced staff know if your account is traded/compromised.

Thanks for the info.

Enlightened
11-27-2007, 03:50 AM
what is the Verdict? I am dying to know what happened to the guy's Account.....???

SIMRACK
11-27-2007, 03:55 AM

u hav revealed ftn's url :(:(..

celtic
11-27-2007, 03:58 AM

u hav revealed ftn's url :(:(..

:lol: where?

SIMRACK
11-27-2007, 04:00 AM
feel the need

busted

dnero73
11-27-2007, 04:09 AM
i have a dynamic Ip and never had a problem with trackers ,hope things work out for you

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 04:16 AM
feel the needbusted

well he nearly did :P

pandabear
11-27-2007, 04:20 AM
feelthe.need doesn't load :(

SIMRACK
11-27-2007, 04:21 AM

due to ddos attack;)

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 04:22 AM
works for me pandabear

gnlstryker
11-27-2007, 04:49 AM
sad....traders are dumb.

celtic
11-27-2007, 04:52 AM
sad....traders are dumb.

10-2007 Ghost+Rider A very Gud trader and Friend Trust HIm

LMAO give me a break, says the guy with BT trading rep...... He who cast the first stone and all that eh.. ;)

fsephie
11-27-2007, 04:55 AM
sad....traders are dumb.

I think you stereotype here, at least a little bit. While I certainly agree that most traders are just in it for some kind of e-penis show-off that just makes a tracker less secure (and even moreso your invite tree), there are definitely genuine trades that occur that mutually strengthen both trackers.

You have respected member on one tracker who meets another respected member on a different tracker. Both want invites to eachother's trackers. Oh no, should they not trade? Of course they should trade invites. Each person sincerely wants to use the other tracker so why not? The only reason this kind of trading is sullied is because of ratings zealots who hoard and barter like it's a game.

All I'm saying is think before you make such broad statements.

EDIT: Or you have celtic's response.

stitched
11-27-2007, 05:18 AM
sad....traders are dumb.

I think you stereotype here, at least a little bit. While I certainly agree that most traders are just in it for some kind of e-penis show-off that just makes a tracker less secure (and even moreso your invite tree), there are definitely genuine trades that occur that mutually strengthen both trackers.

You have respected member on one tracker who meets another respected member on a different tracker. Both want invites to eachother's trackers. Oh no, should they not trade? Of course they should trade invites. Each person sincerely wants to use the other tracker so why not? The only reason this kind of trading is sullied is because of ratings zealots who hoard and barter like it's a game.

+1
that pretty much would sumup everythign i would have tried to say with crappy english of mine

fsephie
11-27-2007, 05:22 AM

+1
that pretty much would sumup everythign i would have tried to say with crappy english of mine

Hey, it doesn't matter what language you say something in or how "eloquent" you are, so long as you have the right idea. There are people who can say absolutely nothing in their first language and then there are people who can say something brilliant in their fourth. It's all just forms of communicating your thoughts, so have good thoughts and the words will intimate that.

stitched
11-27-2007, 05:34 AM
Hey, it doesn't matter what language you say something in or how "eloquent" you are, so long as you have the right idea. There are people who can say absolutely nothing in their first language and then there are people who can say something brilliant in their fourth. It's all just forms of communicating your thoughts, so have good thoughts and the words will intimate that.

well it doesnt matter how good ur intentions are unless u can express it with colorfull words, make the other person understand and i am pretty sure u doo need to know how to present it...how do u think these advertising agencys makes money.. most of time its how well u can put it in words....its all about impressing someone else ,to get what u want ...its about saying the right words at the right time,showing people what they want to see....its has neever been about having the right intentions,that is the only way people get impressed...no one wants to know the truth and anythings thatz not true cant be right...anwyas i dont want to spam this thread about sumthing not related to the topic...may be we can make a different thread about it and figure it out :cool:

pandabear
11-27-2007, 05:37 AM

due to ddos attack;)

Err just talked to one of the mods, keltic on irc, and he says to use https, so i will just give that a go.