PDA

View Full Version : TVTorrents & 20GCreds

SgtMajor
11-26-2007, 07:07 PM
An Invite to TVTorrents with 20GB to start you off is up for grabs.

Requirements? Must never have had a prior account at TVT.

How do you get it? Convince me you are the right person for this invite.

One liner applications need not bother.

No more than 24 hours from now I will give the invite out, maybe less if I see a good candidate.

Adam1990
11-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Why not ill match you. I am also giving away a 20gb credit invite. Same requirements.

Mayhem
11-26-2007, 07:44 PM
There is a great offer SgtMajor and Adam1990.
I see lots of people searching for BitmeTV when most of them won't be able to keep it up with the SeedBox monsters in there.
I absolutely love TVT. Great content, good speeds and haven't encountered them but the staff seems more reasonable there.
You better get on this offer because 20G for people without a seedbox don't come that easy.

maddoxro
11-26-2007, 08:13 PM
i gave one with 200 gb upload :D

pdj2
11-26-2007, 08:15 PM
well to be the first candidate , i like tv shows even more than movies and most of my dl are tv series
my upload speed is not much gr8 , right now i have tv.torrent acc but i cant use it much cuz if i do i will get bad ratio , my ratio is more than 1 around 9 gig upload,
having tvt acc with 20 gig buffer can be really usefull for me , with having tvt and tv.torrent acc i would never need to go to other sites for tv shows
good give away
good give away

SgtMajor
11-26-2007, 08:19 PM
i gave one with 200 gb upload :D

How did you do that, mine only goes to 20GB. I would certainly increase it if I could.

showbox
11-26-2007, 08:21 PM
i tried b4 get credits in my account ... but couln't :( .... i've this account since 1year and never use it " can't use it" ... cuz have no credits :( if can u help me start use it , after a year having it , will be great :) i need credit only ...Thanks

Mayhem
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
i tried b4 get credits in my account ... but couln't :( .... i've this account since 1year and never use it " can't use it" ... cuz have no credits :( if can u help me start use it , after a year having it , will be great :) i need credit only ...Thanks

there is no way (AFAIK) to send GCs from account to account.
You have to seed something you downloaded from another tracker and get some credits to start downloading stuff.

Edit:

it's kinda weird.for new users they ask to pre-seed from other trackers,or something you have and match with the site torrents...anyway,my account was very old...and a few days ago i remembered about it, when i saw someone who gaveaway a tv.torrents account.i don't even remember who i gave it :)).some lucky member i guess :)

Well look at it this way: instead of making the tracker invite only they have open sign-ups but if you just register you have to work for the right to download, and if you get invited you have some buffer to start with. I personally think it is more than fair.

maddoxro
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
it's kinda weird.for new users they ask to pre-seed from other trackers,or something you have and match with the site torrents...anyway,my account was very old...and a few days ago i remembered about it, when i saw someone who gaveaway a tv.torrents account.i don't even remember who i gave it :)).some lucky member i guess :)

xJohnxSmithx
11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Nice Giveaway!
TVT Is a fantastic tv tracker. Tonns of content and 20 gigs is plenty to get you started. Whoever wins this is very lucky.
cheers

dnero73
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM
I would like account I live in Mexico and some times it take forever for popular shows to get here ,about 6 months after the season has begun .My connection is kinda slow and 20gb would be a great boost i may have a slow connection but on the trackers
I´m on i seed like a madman . thanks for such a generous offer

crocostimpy
11-26-2007, 10:00 PM
I would like an invite. I have been out of a tracker since demonoid and oink went down. my ratio on demonoid was a high 6 (no way to prove that now but if theres a way let me know). I currently on have a myspleen acct and my ratio is 1.7 but they only have older tv shows. Thanks for considering me.

Artemis
11-26-2007, 10:37 PM
@ mayhem of course you can giveaway gcreds on TVT I have done this several times for members who are just starting out with an a/c or are stuck or when I have given an invite I have attached gcreds to the invite. The only rule is that after you have donated gcreds you must have a certain amount left yourself (11 gcreds woooooh !), how could Sgt and Adam offer invites with credits attached if this wasn't the case ? But rather than just posting and saying so in the thread I will also offer 1 invite with 20gcreds attached to match Sgt Majors offer, but since he started the thread and this kind offer he can pick the winner ?

Mayhem
11-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Bah, i know you can add GC to an invite. But the guy i answered already has an account there and you can't send him credits to an existent one.

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Bah, i know you can add GC to an invite. But the guy i answered already has an account there and you can't send him credits to an existent one.

You used to be able to in times gone by iirc?

And is 20GB the max you can give out on an invite, certainly willing to add more if you cna?

Mayhem
11-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Nope i can give 20G max also and although you have like 5 people here willing to give out invites (and much less asking), if you need me SgtMajor i will also gladly give out 20GC invite to whoever needs it :).

Medooooo
11-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Can i get it plz ?

Im TV Shows addict .

Adam1990
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
I would like account I live in Mexico and some times it take forever for popular shows to get here ,about 6 months after the season has begun .My connection is kinda slow and 20gb would be a great boost i may have a slow connection but on the trackers
I´m on i seed like a madman . thanks for such a generous offer

pm me your mail.

bikernin
11-27-2007, 07:14 PM
i would love to have that tvtorrents invite because i live in india and have a crappy connection. so its very hard for me to maintain good ratios. i still get by by keeping my pc on 24x7( i can pm you ratio proofs) also shows are aired here like 1 year later so it really sucks having to wait that long. (they were still airing lost season 2 here last month..wdf!) some shows are not aired at all :(

Mayhem
11-27-2007, 07:15 PM
i would love to have that tvtorrents invite because i live in india and have a crappy connection. so its very hard for me to maintain good ratios. i still get by by keeping my pc on 24x7( i can pm you ratio proofs) also shows are aired here like 1 year later so it really sucks having to wait that long. (they were still airing lost season 2 here last month..wdf!) some shows are not aired at all :(

your post made me laugh :lol:.
PM me your mail for an invite.
I think there are still 2 more people who have offered their services so keep asking people :).

bikernin
11-27-2007, 07:29 PM

your post made me laugh :lol:.
PM me your mail for an invite.
I think there are still 2 more people who have offered their services so keep asking people :).

pm sent

Mayhem
11-27-2007, 07:34 PM
20GC sent, hope you use it wisely :).

bikernin
11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
20GC sent, hope you use it wisely :).

dont worry. wont let ya down :)

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 09:24 PM
I would like an invite. I have been out of a tracker since demonoid and oink went down. my ratio on demonoid was a high 6 (no way to prove that now but if theres a way let me know). I currently on have a myspleen acct and my ratio is 1.7 but they only have older tv shows. Thanks for considering me.

pm me an email then :)