PDA

View Full Version : The OTHER FSC Clubs

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 04:04 AM
You always hear about Fight Club in relation to FSC, or you just hear about the clubs in a general term.

What about the others, how come no one ever talks about them?

They seem like they could be just as interesting. I find it hard to believe all the members of FSC are just into MMA and fighting, but how come the other clubs get no credit?

And I was just wondering, in relation to the clubs, according to the review, it's a 0-day mixed with specialized torrents that go along with the clubs, so does that mean anyone can upload for the clubs? Or no?
I was also wondering how much of the content is related to the clubs or if it's a very little portion.

Just to clear things up, I can't say I'm not interested in getting into FSC sometime, especially if my answers are answered how I'd ideally imagine, but I'm not beating around the bush right now. NOT asking for an invite. This is really just the type of thing I think about on Monday nights after I'm done watching TV. :lol:... I need a life, I know.

DV8type
11-27-2007, 04:33 AM
You hear mostly about the [Fight Club] cuz i am here and im a big MMA fan.

There are many other clubs: Anime, Philosophy, DVD, Music, Hi-Def, Game, Kids, Creative, Archive, etc. They are all popular to a certain extent. Some are new while others are old.

Club torrents are mixed in with the 0day stuff. You can sort by individual clubs. Uploading for club is a bit more lax than 0day but are still regulated.

celtic
11-27-2007, 04:35 AM
F*C has a few clubs & caters for virtualy everyones taste. Its pretty unique in
A) the way its run B)The site as a whole.

The clubs def attract alot of good users to the sites & its success so far has proven great

edit:: DV8 to the rescue :D

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 04:43 AM
yeah up until now, ive only heard about the MMA sections, even saw some guy tried to get an invite to F*C claiming he was a huge MMA fan.. anyway thanks for informing us DV8 :whistling

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 04:46 AM
And the good old requests, don't forget the requests :D

Did I mention they have a great request section? ;)

xJohnxSmithx
11-27-2007, 04:56 AM
I think you'd enjoy fsc grind. I think the powers that be should not overlook this kind man. :)
Hope to see you there buddy!

mrnobody
11-27-2007, 05:03 AM
You hear mostly about the [Fight Club] cuz i am here and im a big MMA fan.

:yup:

and, those who ask for invite say "i wanna join fight club" assume he would be convinced :)

DanielleD87
11-27-2007, 05:07 AM
hmm maybe i should get on fsc and check it out.

edit: thanks *** for inviting me! :D

fsephie
11-27-2007, 05:08 AM
Do you have to get admitted to a club specifically or is more of an interest thing?

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 05:09 AM
maybe theres some type of initiation ceremony, where everyone gets dressed up :whistling

pandabear
11-27-2007, 05:41 AM
Hehe, fsc sounds alot more exciting. Here i thought it was just some fighting/mma torrent site.

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the responses, my questions have pretty much been answered. :)
If anyone wants to add on to the answers, feel free to.

I've gathered that uploaders fill the requests, and since SgtMajor raves on about the request section, the uploaders must have access to an amazing plethora of files, which is quite impressive, I must say.

And DV8type or any other FSC rep that may be meandering around, if you don't want this thread here, let me know and I'll try to get it locked or make it die quick or something. I felt iffy posting this, and I don't want to be the annoying person that doesn't even realize they're being completely disrespectful to the tracker.

But thanks again for everyone's input. :)

dragos
11-27-2007, 06:06 AM
maybe theres some type of initiation ceremony, where everyone gets dressed up :whistling

you also get a big cake and a striper comes out when you get close to it :D

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 06:09 AM
caramel mudcake?? :D if so, yes please :whistling

th0r
11-27-2007, 08:15 AM
I'd be all over the Creative Club (not that I am already) if more people were too ;/. Some clubs don't get the interest they deserve, but the good thing is that there are posts from time-to-time.

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 08:45 AM
Do most of the people who get invited post?
Or is there a good majority of people who don't post or don't even use the tracker?
(Just use the site as a trophy or whatever the hell people do)

nsk
11-27-2007, 11:27 AM
How active is the game club?

Artemis
11-27-2007, 12:04 PM
when I was initiated into the philosophy club I had to wear a purple gorilla suit (don't ask what DV8Type makes you do for your fight club initiation :P ) but mostly I just lurk in humor street with my favorite characters mangoman, retroman and Sears crack yak :naughty:
It is truly a unique and special tracker to be a part of, because there are so many different things and interests catered for.

mrnobody
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
when I was initiated into the philosophy club I had to wear a purple gorilla suit (don't ask what DV8Type makes you do for your fight club initiation :P ) but mostly I just lurk in humor street with my favorite characters mangoman, retroman and Sears crack yak :naughty:
It is truly a unique and special tracker to be a part of, because there are so many different things and interests catered for.

humor street is my fav too ;)

ZedZedZed
11-27-2007, 02:58 PM

and mine hehe :D

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 03:14 PM
and mine hehe :D

Off course... You are the two spammers there...:P :D

Hopefully you get one grind.. see you there...:)