PDA

View Full Version : Revolt, a kind request.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:07 AM
i am asking for a revolt invite
i dont want to trade for it

just wondered whether someone can spare me an invite.
i have heard great things about it and i really like to join such site.
i have fsc which is good as a community and i am looking forward to joining Revolt. Wonder what kind of things discussed there.

Note: if u dont like my request, u dont have to say anything, just ignore it.

Adam1990
11-27-2007, 04:11 AM
Only staff have invites. And they don't take kindly to traders.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:14 AM
Only staff have invites. And they don't take kindly to traders.

thanks

i just dont understand what "dont take kindly to traders" means.

do excuse me for my english

kaffeine
11-27-2007, 04:20 AM
It means they don't allow traders in their site.

:)

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 04:21 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-one-these-revolt-ftwr-uk-t-248267#post2413448

the_saint
11-27-2007, 04:23 AM

there are people who are traders , on revolt also. point is , if u trade for ur account, u ll prolly get disabled.

And staff have a general disliking towards traders.

btw , I am sure if u specify what "great things u heard about revolt" and specify a reason someone will look into it

pandabear
11-27-2007, 04:26 AM
Can someone tell me abit about revolt, is it just another 0day site, or is there something special about it?

kaffeine
11-27-2007, 04:29 AM

there are people who are traders , on revolt also. ...

doubtful. but in any case, if someone is found out to be a trader (no matter if he traded for his account there or not) he'll get the boot, no doubt about it.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:32 AM
Can someone tell me abit about revolt, is it just another 0day site, or is there something special about it?

it is not a torrent site (actually it has a dead tracker) i am not worried about BT as i am not after revolt for downloads.

i heard they have some discussion which vary from serious to fun issues

maybe some software technology discussions (i heard and like this bit)

some puzzles and irc like stuff, chating

really interested in such stuff.

actually i knew what he meant, but just i was pointing out to his impolite way of saying it. (i.e. he is impolite)

i did say, if u dont like this, then just ignore it.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 04:35 AM

its a forum basically. if you ever get there you'll quickly learn that My penis is short and asymmetric

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:36 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-revolt-252528#post2436393

very kind of, are u blind?, if u dont like this thread dont spam it.

kaffeine
11-27-2007, 04:38 AM

actually i knew what he meant, but just i was pointing out to his impolite way of saying it. (i.e. he is impolite)

i'm sorry i didn't catch the sarcasm. I just thought you really didn't know (many don't have english as their first language), sorry and i won't be spamming your thread anymore.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:38 AM

its a forum basically. if you ever get there you'll quickly learn that My penis is short and asymmetric

well, u only care about your ****
just try to once respect others.

i'm sorry i didn't catch the sarcasm. I just thought you really didn't know (many don't have english as their first language), sorry and i won't be spamming your thread anymore.

it is ok, to me, as long as u dont say something pointless, then it is not a spam.

Adam1990
11-27-2007, 04:39 AM

You say to respect others but you ask probably the most respected user at FST if he is going blind? Yeah you'll fit in perfectly at revolt. :frusty:

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:42 AM

You say to respect others but you ask probably the most respected user at FST if he is going blind? Yeah you'll fit in perfectly at revolt. :frusty:
well, if he is what u said
why is he spamming my thread then? and i did say, just ignore it.

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 04:42 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-revolt-252528#post2436393

I'm not the stupid one asking the same question in the same month a revolt admin told you to forget it, for ever.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:44 AM

I'm not the stupid one asking the same question in the same month a revolt admin told you to forget it, for ever.

where did that happen?

and by the way, this is not all about Revolt

that thread u pointed to, is not mine i think.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 04:45 AM
ibnahmed this is exactly why you wouldnt fit in there, its a forum much like this and what i did there was answer somebodys question(real selfish i know) and then make a little inside joke that others at revolt will understand but you got all mad about it. most users at revolt are very nice and like to joke around with eachother, but the second i did you jumped down my throat, also as adam said being rude to Sgt like that is a quick way to get people not liking you.

on a side not, you are right, this definitely is "a kind request"..........lol

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:49 AM
ibnahmed this is exactly why you wouldnt fit in there, its a forum much like this and what i did there was answer somebodys question(real selfish i know) and then make a little inside joke that others at revolt will understand but you got all mad about it. most users at revolt are very nice and like to joke around with eachother, but the second i did you jumped down my throat, also as adam said being rude to Sgt like that is a quick way to get people not liking you.

i knew it was a joke, just i thought it is more like a spam.
and i have other forums and i respond very well to sarcasm and jokes and i have never spoken like shit cuz those places where for such things, while i said from the beginning, i dont want any spam here.

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 04:50 AM

where did that happen?

I knew it was one of them from before:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-one-these-revolt-ftwr-uk-t-248267#post2413448

So I picked the wrong one at the time, but the sentiment remained, you knew what I was talking about, it didn't take me long to find the right one :D

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:52 AM
where did that happen?

So I picked the wrong one at the time, but the sentiment remained, you knew what I was talking about, it didn't take me long to find the right one :D

i would have accepted this, but the sentiment remained, your post there was just a spam, with all due respect.

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 04:55 AM

i would have accepted this, but the sentiment remained, your post there was just a spam, with all due respect.

I'm sure you remembered, it's not clever to play dumb after the event.

Anyway, I guess you now have your answer.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 04:57 AM
and sgtMajor, why we dont bring a judge here
looking at the first post i made here, do u have any right of bringing these proofs here?

i am not worried bout me not getting revolt as i think it has been over long ago, just i wanted to know the raw material some members are made of, a good yield here.

i think, if u are looking into the bright side of others and u really care about your post, u wouldnt have spent all that time spamming my thread here.

but your spams were what i expected and what partially the thread was about, congratulations.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 05:01 AM
how was it spam? you asked for an invite to revolt after an admin of the site told you no in a different thread where you asked for it. good members of this site will do exactly what he did so less people like you spam new threads after you got an answer you didnt like, his posts werent spam, creating this thread was though.

SgtMajor
11-27-2007, 05:03 AM
looking at the first post i made here, do u have any right of bringing these proofs here?

i am not worried bout me not getting revolt as i think it has been over long ago, just i wanted to know the raw material some members are made of, a good yield here.

i think, if u are looking into the bright side of others and u really care about your post, u wouldnt have spent all that time spamming my thread here.

Only you call it spamming, the rest call it comments & critique on your post.

Spam is good luck, well done, pmd etc, this is a forum, if you leave your post open then you leave it open for comment & critique, that is what forums are for, discussion on the threads opened, you cannot decide on what is and what isn't spam, no matter how many times you protest otherwise.

Now, the way I see it, you can further dig that hole and leave yourself open for more embarrassment by allowing the revolt staff to leave a comment in your thread when they get round to seeing it, or you can do yourself a favour and possibly have the last word and then close the thread, the choice is yours.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 05:05 AM
how was it spam? you asked for an invite to revolt after an admin of the site told you no in a different thread where you asked for it. good members of this site will do exactly what he did so less people like you spam new threads after you got an answer you didnt like, his posts werent spam, creating this thread was though.

it would have sinked to the bottom of FST thread without his spams, he did not need to worry about his forum spoiled by me getting there (as i wont)

and u cant just say it was a spam, as it seemed like a request.
i did say, just ignore it.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 05:08 AM
if you want it at the bottom then lock it up, i think the main point here is that it never should have been created to start with.

ok now, back on topic, does anyone else here wish that the guy in SgtMajor's avatar was their father? the guy looks like he could show you some cool shit as a dad.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 05:10 AM

Only you call it spamming, the rest call it comments & critique on your post.

Spam is good luck, well done, pmd etc, this is a forum, if you leave your post open then you leave it open for comment & critique, that is what forums are for, discussion on the threads opened, you cannot decide on what is and what isn't spam, no matter how many times you protest otherwise.

Now, the way I see it, you can further dig that hole and leave yourself open for more embarrassment by allowing the revolt staff to leave a comment in your thread when they get round to seeing it, or you can do yourself a favour and possibly have the last word and then close the thread, the choice is yours.

every spammer here gets into my blacklist (dont worry about it, none will get affected by it)

and yeah, believe me, it wont cause me any embarrassment, it is just fst, and i barely participate here lately.

btw, aysmac, your on top of the list now, i have a clearer image of u than when u first came here.

aysomc
11-27-2007, 05:13 AM
i really care what you think man....... i think this thread clearly shows that i dont give a fuck about anybody here who is disrespectful to people they shouldnt be, that includes good members here or tracker staff, both of which you disrespected in this thread and by making this thread. can you lock this thing up already, you're just letting more and more people see you make an ass of yourself...

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 05:13 AM
if you want it at the bottom then lock it up, i think the main point here is that it never should have been created to start with.

ok now, back on topic, does anyone else here wish that the guy in SgtMajor's avatar was their father? the guy looks like he could show you some cool shit as a dad.

it is not up to u to decide what other people post, and whether they should post or not, unless u are the owner of the place

and yeah, that was well in topic.

the_saint
11-27-2007, 05:18 AM
quote quote

My dear SgtMajor, I really dont think your word would hold any importance to some people after they are aware of some of the recent events, that took place with regards to you.

Anyway , good luck, with your life. lol

willy101
11-27-2007, 05:19 AM
Sorry to interrupt the flame war... (I'm enjoying it too...)

So is revolt a forum like FST? Does it have invite sharing (sharing, not trading :))?

Excuse my ignorance.

(This is not a joke post...)

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 05:20 AM
quote quote

My dear SgtMajor, I really dont think your word would hold any importance to some people after they are aware of some of the recent events, that took place with regards to you.

Anyway , good luck, with your life. lol

what could this mean?

Sorry to interrupt the flame war... (I'm enjoying it too...)

So is revolt a forum like FST? Does it have invite sharing (sharing, not trading :))?

Excuse my ignorance.

(This is not a joke post...)
it is forum,
it has something like invite sharing, but not very spoiled like fst

the_saint
11-27-2007, 05:23 AM
what could this mean?

It means what it is meant to mean, ibnahmed, you can continue with your revolt request.

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 05:26 AM
what could this mean?

It means what it is meant to mean, ibnahmed, you can continue with your revolt request.

ok

Ghost+Rider
11-27-2007, 05:55 AM
lol i don't think anyonez gonna spare u an invite to revolt untill u create another acc at FST cuz u have already messed up with some of the most genrous members of FST :D
And revolt is all about manners as i heard :P

Don't u dare say a word against me,If u think its spam report to the mods :lol:

ibnahmed
11-27-2007, 06:09 AM
lol i don't think anyonez gonna spare u an invite to revolt untill u create another acc at FST cuz u have already messed up with some of the most genrous members of FST :D
And revolt is all about manners as i heard :P

Don't u dare say a word against me,If u think its spam report to the mods :lol:

i am living without it friend, and long will i
and most generous members, i am living without their generousity, dont need anything form them. and the idea of a new account is good for others, but i do prefer to be myself

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 07:13 AM
thats true you are, who you are for a reason and shouldnt have to change yourself just because a few people think otherwise :whistling

josegavara
11-27-2007, 11:39 AM
at the risk of being accused of spamming let me refer you to the post Sgtmajor so kindly pointed out to you. Why do you think I would change my mind. You have no chance of getting an account on Revolt.

masterbat
11-27-2007, 12:32 PM
is there anyother forum like revolt ? with tracker and request section ?

JA
11-27-2007, 12:33 PM
is there anyother forum like revolt ? with tracker and request section ?
Closest one that comes to mind is Rabbit.

masterbat
11-27-2007, 12:36 PM
blah

Artemis
11-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Ibnahmed the very people from m the community you want to join have been the ones replying in this thread, and yet you have chosen to be abrupt with them? Revolt is very much a community where the users have as much input as the staff, and all issues are debated in the open, and your combative attitude to those who tried to explain or help simply reinforces the decision not to allow you to be a part of the community.
Your request may have originally been kind, your responses have not................
I suggest you look elsewhere.

Peter North
11-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Well i was looking for your threads, and you still have "trade threads" active, so in the eyes of the Revolt Mods, that are around here, you still a trader.
So since only Revolt staff have invites, i dont think you stand a chance to get in.
I know that because, i lost my acc there just because i was a trader in the past.

mrnobody
11-27-2007, 01:22 PM
you trade = killed changes of getting invites from staff

you bad mouth revolt members + senior FST'ers = lose chance of getting an invite from revolt member.

supper
11-27-2007, 01:58 PM
i dont have alot of info about revolt yet can any member there tell me what is the special thing there what we are missing beside there is no traders plz

(i mean whats make it diffrent then F*C and F*N forums)

Peter North
11-27-2007, 02:50 PM
i dont have alot of info about revolt yet can any member there tell me what is the special thing there what we are missing beside there is no traders plz

Revolt is a close community, they have a big forum were you can speak of everything.
The only difference they have for does you mention, simply the got more torrents then revolt.
In Revolt if you have 20 torrents its alot, now you ask me "Way everyone is looking for a acc in there ?"
Get a acc, become PU, get invites and trade them, well i think thats most of the thoughs, but invites are restricted to staff....so
Revolt its just a great community, they have alot of things on the forum, but if you are looking for torrents ans staff, better chose another.
If you just like foruns, with alot of "talk" thats the best one.

supper
11-27-2007, 03:04 PM

Revolt is a close community, they have a big forum were you can speak of everything.
The only difference they have for does you mention, simply the got more torrents then revolt.
In Revolt if you have 20 torrents its alot, now you ask me "Way everyone is looking for a acc in there ?"
Get a acc, become PU, get invites and trade them, well i think thats most of the thoughs, but invites are restricted to staff....so
Revolt its just a great community, they have alot of things on the forum, but if you are looking for torrents ans staff, better chose another.
If you just like foruns, with alot of "talk" thats the best one.
thanx peter for info:)