hey raj, ur sig... is it a some sort of mission ? revolt? :rofl:

raj3186
11-27-2007, 05:26 AM
Now close the thread plz

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 05:27 AM
Invites disabled at Music-vid :yes:

And they've been disabled for a while.
It could mean they'll open them soon, or it may mean they won't open them for a while.

I'm sure there are other sites you can use in the meantime, though. I couldn't tell you any of them, though. There are threads, if you use the search function, you may find something.
Good luck.

the_saint
11-27-2007, 05:30 AM
Now close the thread plz

avoiding the question.,, lol

raj3186
11-27-2007, 05:31 AM
:happy:

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 05:32 AM
more like a bus or train ride :)

the_saint
11-27-2007, 05:38 AM

U got from lots of giveaways :D, come on give others a chance

Blackbeard
11-27-2007, 05:39 AM
http://silverseed.net is a musicvideo tracker, but new only 30 torrents or so.

hangemhigh
11-27-2007, 06:06 AM
invites disabled at musinvids,
trade for an account

raj3186
11-27-2007, 06:07 AM

U got from lots of giveaways :D, come on give others a chance

:rolleyes:

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Invites arnt down, the site is down. I can't login for months now, this is the message I get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Web Server at music-vid.com

raj3186
11-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Invites arnt down, the site is down. I can't login for months now, this is the message I get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

This means u r account has been Disabled . Go and talk to the staff in their irc channel

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 07:56 AM

Internal Server Error

This means u r account has been Disabled . Go and talk to the staff in their irc channel

No it hasn't man, their site is really down. It says on the login page

Major Server Problems

We are experiencing some major server issues at the moment. Logins are not possible so the site is currently down.
At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all :(

raj3186
11-27-2007, 08:03 AM
No, many accounts were disabled due to some major server problems. I use my acc daily and i am using it right now. so , there is no problem with the tracker;)

invites disabled at musinvids,
trade for an account
trade for an acc and get urself banned ...?

RoSsoNeRI
11-27-2007, 08:09 AM
No, many accounts were disabled due to some major server problems. I use my acc daily and i am using it right now. so , there is no problem with the tracker;)

oh I dunno then I been getting the same "Server Problem" message for months now. Maybe its kinda like Demonoid n its only working in some countries n not the others :mellow:

n o btw do u got BwT?? lol