PDA

View Full Version : SCT Account Disable

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 01:56 PM
My 2 day old account has been disable for two reasons... That's why i am confused...Hopefully this thread will clarify it..

First Reason:

http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1048/4505129/15423491/290415413.jpg

They said i am a trader... But most of you know that i never/will never trade here... I am here just to enjoy, Learn, share my little knowledge and to have friends..That's why i do not know why they said i am a trader...

Some of you will said that it is my fault because i did not change my nick..I used my nick in almost all my tracker because i have nothing to hide.. I become a good member here so that staff in different trackers know that i can also become a good member in their trackers...

To my Invitee in case this is the real reason i am deeply sorry for what happen.....

Second Reason:
http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1048/4505129/15423491/290415410.jpg

My invitee buy Invites to sell it.. it's Funny right....I never buy any invites from him... He is generous to give me a free invites.. Someone told me that he really have a nice job that's why he always donate at SCT and give the invites to someone needed.....

To my Invitee in case this the reason do not worry about my account... Sooner or later i will have another invites... Thanks for the opportunity...

Lastly: http://pic19.picturetrail.com/VOL1048/4505129/15423491/290438710.jpg

This are the whole conversation some of the guys make fun and telling lies about FST...

I make this thread not to bring hate...I am not against SCT or their Staff... I Just want to clarify somethings i have not done and also be a lesson for us in our future struggle in torrent world...:) ..

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 01:59 PM
how did they get the FST database :/

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 02:01 PM
how did they get the FST database :/

It is all lies... They just making fun of FST...

dave12
11-27-2007, 02:03 PM
hmmmm did u requested sct

fOrUmAs
11-27-2007, 02:04 PM
the real reasone is that they need to ban people to sell more invites,so this is just excuse to ban u..and kirktrix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kirktrix-157303) that was your mistake never use same nick if u using public forums to get invite

@t0mmy

well they dont have of course FST database but if some user get from here invite and using the same nick here and there for sure u will be banned..

masterbat
11-27-2007, 02:04 PM
next time use a different nick :|

0Ri0N
11-27-2007, 02:06 PM
the problem here is that your inviter is an invite seller right? They probably erase all invite tree.

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 02:07 PM
the real reasone is that they need to ban people to sell more invites,so this is just excuse to ban u..and kirktrix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kirktrix-157303) that was your mistake never use same nick if u using public forums to get invite

next time use a different nick :|

I have learned my lesson....Next time i will be more wiser...:)

supper
11-27-2007, 02:07 PM
next time use a different nick :|yup u should do that from the beganing sorry for ur losse any way

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 02:08 PM
the problem here is that your inviter is an invite seller right? They probably erase all invite tree.

Nope just me and my invitee are banned...

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
wow i feel more so, for the person who invited you :whistling

9NINE
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
ya sorry for u buddy

but really how they get fst db????

f@flot
11-27-2007, 02:11 PM
They can make fun of FST but FST is 7% or something similar from their userbase LOL.(from the poll they made).

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
next time use a different nick :|yup u should do that from the beganing sorry for ur losse any way

Don't be sorry for me... Sooner or later i will get an invite because i know i done nothing....

wow i feel more so, for the person who invited you :whistling

You are right... I am deeply sorry for him...

fOrUmAs
11-27-2007, 02:22 PM
ya sorry for u buddy

read the first page..and no they dont have FST database lol...

Vagaz
11-27-2007, 02:39 PM
paging Brandon.

Swax
11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised there's no FTN fanbois here yet...it's only a matter of time...

kimii
11-27-2007, 03:31 PM
ya sorry for u buddy

lol that comment was a joke. FST wouldn't put their users in jeopardy. They wouldn't want to lose their userbase. ;) Which is why they allow trading accounts and so forth knowing well enough no site allows that.

I've compared the activity between the BT invite section with the others.... and FST is honesty only about the invite section regardless of what many say.

stitched
11-27-2007, 03:59 PM

lol that comment was a joke. FST wouldn't put their users in jeopardy. They wouldn't want to lose their userbase. ;) Which is why they allow trading accounts and so forth knowing well enough no site allows that.

I've compared the activity between the BT invite section with the others.... and FST is honesty only about the invite section regardless of what many say.

not really.. i like fst for all the info they give....there r soo much more then bt invites..anything happenes anywhere in a btsite... i think its first reported on fst... i have a lot of respect for fst.. i would still be here even if they remove the bt invite section..and i sure a lot of other guys would think the same.....

and i am also sorry for what happened to ur sct account...well atleast it was a learning experience...thanks for posting it on this tread ,hopefully no one else would make the same mistake

Defy
11-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Whereas the BT Invite section is a popular place, the ENTIRE site is (heavily) used day in and day out. Taken a gander at the Lounge recently? Prime example. This is more than pretty much any other site can say for themselves, at least ones that contain a torrent giveaway/trading area. :)

And I'm sorry for the loss here as well. Such a shame to lose honest and good members. :(

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 04:34 PM
And I'm sorry for the loss here as well. Such a shame to lose honest and good members. :(

Thanks defy...

BT section is the main asset of this site...but as i stay here for almost a year now...I learned many new things here not only in torrents but in hardware/software and other quality section..This is my home in internet world....:fst:

Feeling
11-27-2007, 05:26 PM
Your inviter sold invites, so we banned him and his tree, you were included. Rules are Rules, dont moan about them. :unsure:

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Your invites sold invites, so we banned him and his tree, you were included. Rules are Rules, dont moan about them. :unsure:

But i never pay for that invite.....how come he gave me a free one......weird

BTW: I do not moan about it...;)

Feeling
11-27-2007, 05:49 PM

You made this thread?

kimii
11-27-2007, 05:53 PM

You made this thread?

:rolleyes:

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 05:56 PM

You made this thread?

Yup....Just to clarify things because you gave me two reasons why i am disabled when i am in your IRC.....

kimii
11-27-2007, 06:26 PM
You made this thread?

Yup....Just to clarify things because you gave me two reasons why i am disabled when i am in your IRC.....
Clarify to the users here? By making a thread discussing this situation publicly, when they have no business to what goes on regarding why you are disabled on there. Looks like moaning to me.

TruthHurts
11-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Obviously Kimii and Feeling are speaking for sct or are wannabees. Either way both of you are being very rude. Of course he has the right to ask here why his account got disabled. Where the hell else would he go. He has no reason to protect you since he did nothing wrong and was disabled without warning. And was given the runaround by the staff in the irc. You yourself Feeling are directly contradicting what they told him in the irc. His reation to the situation has been very mature concidering the circumstances. don't you agree??

kimii
11-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Obviously Kimii and Feeling are speaking for sct or are wannabees. Either way both of you are being very rude. Of course he has the right to ask here why his account got disabled. Where the hell else would he go. He has no reason to protect you since he did nothing wrong and was disabled without warning. And was given the runaround by the staff in the irc. You yourself Feeling are directly contradicting what they told him in the irc. His reation to the situation has been very mature concidering the circumstances. don't you agree??
Didn't you read the whole thread. He was already on IRC discussing his account. Afterwards he comes on here moaning about his disable. If he were invited by a trusted person... he wouldn't have been in this situation.

pandabear
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Why did you make this thread, you got a free invite from fst, and you lost it, you didn't gain or lose anything. I mean you know that there is always the risk of losing an account when you get it from fst, since giveaways are also not allowed.

masterbat
11-27-2007, 07:47 PM
what sucks most is that uber traders trade and get everything they want including highly buffered sct accoounts and still get to keep their accounts

kimii
11-27-2007, 07:50 PM
what sucks most is that uber traders trade and get everything they want including highly buffered sct accoounts and still get to keep their accounts
With help from non-traders, this won't happen. ;)

Brandon
11-27-2007, 09:05 PM

I agree with what you just said. However, personally knowing the two individuals above, I would be shocked to see the two of them change their ways :unsure:

Sorry for what happened to you OP. Shit happens though :|

fsephie
11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
It is difficult to lose an invite like this, but you have to realize how impossible it would be for you to prove that you got the one "free" invite. It's very difficult to prove he received nothing in return, whereas the opposite is much easier.

Hopefully this won't forbid you from getting another invite from someone else and regaining access.

_coder_
11-27-2007, 09:27 PM
The way feeling and decrypt talked to kirktrix on IRC I have got to say was really rude. On the other hand if kriktrix's inviter was actually selling invites then it would not have been a tough decision to make in order to disable the whole invite tree even though some users may have got the invite for free from the inviter such as kriktrix however overall I think the correct decision was made since as kimi already said if he was invited by a trusted member this would have never happened.

Now about having the same username that wouldn’t have made any difference since the whole invite tree was disabled nevertheless its always recommended to use different usernames on all site for security purposes.

moffe
11-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Shit happens and you just got caught in it. But a person who sold invites should be removed, you being a part of his tree is just bad luck.

However there are plenty of invites out there, so dont stop trying.

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM
i thought they only found out because the OP used his same username on FST as SCT

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Clarify to the users here? By making a thread discussing this situation publicly, when they have no business to what goes on regarding why you are disabled on there. Looks like moaning to me.

Actually same thing i will say to you.. FST is nothing to do with my disable account but why your co SCT members make fun and telling lies about it....

Didn't you read the whole thread. He was already on IRC discussing his account. Afterwards he comes on here moaning about his disable. If he were invited by a trusted person... he wouldn't have been in this situation.

As i said before you gave me two reason that's why i make this thread... if your fellow SCT members gave me only one reason then this also wouldn't happen.... I just protecting myself here....

Grind$oFine
11-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Just for the record:
kirktrix was originally banned for being a trader,
and that he is not.

He is said to have purchased his invite, and i can tell you for a fact that it was given to him for free.

I also can say that his inviter was more than likely not selling invites. I can vouch for multiple people who were invited by him, and they did not have to pay a dime. If anything the inviter was generous, and gave more than he took.

Furthermore, not that I know all of the invitees of that person, but I know that the whole tree wasn't banned.

kirktrix was singled out for absolutely no reason.

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 10:48 PM
thats quite odd then, if they were to only ban the inviter and the recipient but not the whole tree.. as they state that the inviter was a trader whose to say the whole tree is compromised :whistling

Brandon
11-27-2007, 11:22 PM
thats quite odd then, if they were to only ban the inviter and the recipient but not the whole tree.. as they state that the inviter was a trader whose to say the whole tree is compromised :whistling

Chances are he was banned for having the same name here and on sct. kimii used to do the same thing when she had the power to do so on ftn. Long story short, if you're active on fst, you're probably a threat in their eyes. I'd watch out, as the two e-lovers are now trying to be active on here so don't use the same name or give away anything that will trace you to here. If you'd like some tips on how to stay anonymous and protect yourself talk to me on irc.

Actually same thing i will say to you.. FST is nothing to do with my disable account but why your co SCT members make fun and telling lies about it....

Not everyone on the internet is nice, I can tell you that straight up :P
Just brush it off buddy, good things will come your way I can promise you that. Sometimes it seems like the good guys always get screwed over, when in reality it just seems that way at first ;)

As i said before you gave me two reason that's why i make this thread... if your fellow SCT members gave me only one reason then this also wouldn't happen.... I just protecting myself here....

Why are you asking kimii for any answers? She's just a user (well prob vip since she's feeling's e-girlfriend) but not a staff member. I'm a bit confused as to why kimii is speaking out so much in sct's favor when she's not part of their staff team and therefore doesn't represent them in any way..

Anyways, I don't want to overstep my boundaries too much here. Don't fret about it man, at the end of the day it's just a torrent site.

Hope things work out for you :)

Defy
11-27-2007, 11:30 PM
kirktrix is obviously being the bigger person here as he's admitting that he will accept the consequences due to the problems with the inviter. It would be nice if he could see the proof that his inviter was indeed selling off invites, as that would clear up any doubt right away. Obviously the staff at any tracker aren't obligated to show such evidence, but I hope you get the point in what I'm trying to say. I'm by no means calling anyone a liar, I'm merely looking at this situation from a different angle. :)

kirktrix
11-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Sorry for what happened to you OP. Shit happens though :|

Thanks Bro.. Shits sometimes really happen...That's Life...:)

It is difficult to lose an invite like this, but you have to realize how impossible it would be for you to prove that you got the one "free" invite. It's very difficult to prove he received nothing in return, whereas the opposite is much easier.

Hopefully this won't forbid you from getting another invite from someone else and regaining access.

Thanks.....

Just for the record:
kirktrix was originally banned for being a trader,
and that he is not.

He is said to have purchased his invite, and i can tell you for a fact that it was given to him for free.

This is what i am thinking as our conversation said...the first reason is deviant banned me because i am a trader in FST... after i insisted that i am not a trader they just change the reason... Am i disabled because i am a regular user here? they think all members here are traders... I hope not...

Vagaz
11-27-2007, 11:49 PM
Shouldn't a certain someone here be studying for their exams or some shit?

kavselj
11-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Interesting. Another ScT related topic and yet Brandon can't hold himself back and has to start bashing again... :rolleyes:

t0mmy
11-27-2007, 11:58 PM
@brandon, which irc server would this be :) i would love some tips

fOrUmAs
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Interesting. Another ScT related topic and yet Brandon can't hold himself back and has to start bashing again... :rolleyes:

hmm and what u have said interesting nothing much just waiting someone from ftn,u are really smart as*:yup:?? Brandon or anyother member have said what is true and for some people true is strange thing..

selggiwtpc
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
guess sometimes even smacking your dog's nose with a newspaper repeatedly, only has effect for so long, then the dog digs up your backyard again ;O

Brandon
11-28-2007, 12:07 AM

I post in all kinds of topics bro :P It's called helping, and I don't see anything that I said as bashing in this thread.

Take care :)

Swax
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
The reason you were banned Kirktrix was because you participated in Invite Trading. You didn't offer invites, but you happily accepted one.

Giveaways are just as much a part of invite trading as anything else, it's a feeble attempt to build up some kind of superficial reputation in a hope you too might be fortunate to get 'free' invites in the future.

Kirktrix you posted this message yourself: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-sct-invite-post2448544/postcount31 saying you got your account from here, posted in a forum titled Bittorrent Invites.

Your inviter was banned because he was an invite trader, and because he invited you, you were also banned.
The rest of his invite tree has not been banned as we have no incriminating evidence on them...yet.

As for ScT staff being rude to you, I'd love to see an example.

The only thing said to you on the IRC by ScT Staff was by Feeling;

-02:43:20- (~Feeling) ?
-02:43:29- (~Feeling) they already answered u kirktrix
-02:45:26- (~Feeling) the guy u got ur invite off was selling them
-02:45:27- (~Feeling) ;)

If that's classed as 'rude' then I'd love to see who taught you English.

Oh, and as for the kimii+Feeling clamp down on FST conspiracy... :lol: I'd love to see at least one member found by them on here that's been disabled. Feeling can't even read the Invites forum because he's presumably banned (he meets the requirements though)

selggiwtpc
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Brandon, you and I need to drink up or something come visit me in my far away soviet country and put this all behind u lol :)

Brandon
11-28-2007, 12:31 AM
Oh, and as for the kimii+Feeling clamp down on FST conspiracy... :lol: I'd love to see at least one member found by them on here that's been disabled. Feeling can't even read the Invites forum because he's presumably banned (he meets the requirements though)

hehe I'm just talking out of my ass dude ;)
I remember when I was banned way back in the day though, I used kimii's acct lol. I'm sure others could too :)
I hear Feeling was asking for community rep status in the CR thread ;)

Either way, nobody gives a shit about what sct does, including me.. I was just trying to talk some sense into the OP so he wasn't fretting over a torrent site. You gave him some interesting info though so I'm sure that will help.
Life is way too short to be sitting on the PC worrying about a torrent site. Use me as a role model, go out to a club, find a group of girls, and do the lawnmower for them.. ;)

Brandon, you and I need to drink up or something come visit me in my far away soviet country and put this all behind u lol :)

ooh are you buying? :D If so I'd love to come visit your soviet country for some free booze :O

swi7ch
11-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Guh Boo...........yo Azz Cuum On A Black Webpage Talkin Bout Yew Cant Understand Wut We B(k) Typin............nobody Didnt Ask Yo Low Class White Azz Tew Read Wut We B(k) Writin Dat Wuz Yo Choice........jus Cuz Yew White Dat Dont Gibb Yew No Reason Tew B(k) Ugly Either Yet Yew Still R.........i Talk, Write, Type, N Wut Ebba Else How In Da Fucc I Wanna Cuz Dis Mii Hand N Mii Mouf..............if Yew Dont Like That Giit Yo White, Nappy Headed, Azz Off Souljaboytellem.com Cuz This Aint Tha Place Fa Yew.........n I Knoe I Speak Fo Errbody Me Motha Fuccin Body On This Website............jump In Mii Neck Ubb Da Woods Talkin Shyt Like Dat...........guarantee Yew Me Dat Yo Azz Jump Back Out Limpin On One Leg..........im Am Proud Ubb Mii Skin Color N Im Proud Ubb Da Way I Talk Type N Write N Im Me N Fucc Da Dumb Shyt Nobody Aint Gone Change It............i Bet Yew Wish Yo Pale-white Azz Wuz Blacc, Then Yew Will Have A Lil Bit Ubb Color................

t0mmy
11-28-2007, 12:36 AM
wow :/ typing like a teeny bopper

Brandon
11-28-2007, 12:38 AM
Guh Boo...........yo Azz Cuum On A Black Webpage Talkin Bout Yew Cant Understand Wut We B(k) Typin............nobody Didnt Ask Yo Low Class White Azz Tew Read Wut We B(k) Writin Dat Wuz Yo Choice........jus Cuz Yew White Dat Dont Gibb Yew No Reason Tew B(k) Ugly Either Yet Yew Still R.........i Talk, Write, Type, N Wut Ebba Else How In Da Fucc I Wanna Cuz Dis Mii Hand N Mii Mouf..............if Yew Dont Like That Giit Yo White, Nappy Headed, Azz Off Souljaboytellem.com Cuz This Aint Tha Place Fa Yew.........n I Knoe I Speak Fo Errbody Me Motha Fuccin Body On This Website............jump In Mii Neck Ubb Da Woods Talkin Shyt Like Dat...........guarantee Yew Me Dat Yo Azz Jump Back Out Limpin On One Leg..........im Am Proud Ubb Mii Skin Color N Im Proud Ubb Da Way I Talk Type N Write N Im Me N Fucc Da Dumb Shyt Nobody Aint Gone Change It............i Bet Yew Wish Yo Pale-white Azz Wuz Blacc, Then Yew Will Have A Lil Bit Ubb Color................

dude I love your peoples music :D

GGGGGG-UNITT!!!

Rpcry
11-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Giveaways are just as much a part of invite trading as anything else, it's a feeble attempt to build up some kind of superficial reputation in a hope you too might be fortunate to get 'free' invites in the future.
Thats a pervert point of view. You know, not everyone wants something in change :lol:
I have never made a givaway, but i have spared a few invites along time to 'elite' sites to people i think could be good users, and until now i havent been defrauded, i have even spared them to users here on fst, and for the record i havent get or asked for anything back... yet :P:P:P:P:P:P

swi7ch
11-28-2007, 12:57 AM
dude I love your peoples music :D

GGGGGG-UNITT!!!

Daz Rite, dAz Rite... foRr Reel! Yaw Kno Wat Me Sayin' h0meboyz? Aiii!

Hazardous
11-28-2007, 01:17 AM
What you described is me

<~~~~~~~Notice how I have zero trade rep and you have 16

Any way, sorry for your loss

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 01:24 AM
The reason you were banned Kirktrix was because you participated in Invite Trading. You didn't offer invites, but you happily accepted one.

Kirktrix you posted this message yourself: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-sct-invite-post2448544/postcount31 saying you got your account from here, posted in a forum titled Bittorrent Invites.

Your inviter was banned because he was an invite trader, and because he invited you, you were also banned.
The rest of his invite tree has not been banned as we have no incriminating evidence on them...yet.

As for ScT staff being rude to you, I'd love to see an example.

The only thing said to you on the IRC by ScT Staff was by Feeling;

-02:43:20- (~Feeling) ?
-02:43:29- (~Feeling) they already answered u kirktrix
-02:45:26- (~Feeling) the guy u got ur invite off was selling them
-02:45:27- (~Feeling) ;)If that's classed as 'rude' then I'd love to see who taught you English.

Wow....who is telling the truth?

Giveaways = trading i do not think so...:noes:

Giveaways = Helping others....:yup:

Maybe you are just what you said...helping others so that other people will also help you...not everybody are same like you.....

As for being rude.... C'mon they telling lies about how my account disable...

Well..... everything is clear to me now.......

kavselj
11-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Read ScT rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

Giveaway or not, it was advertised on a public forum. Period.

Swax
11-28-2007, 02:02 AM
Giveaways = trading i do not think so...:noes:

People who participate in Giveaways would say that wouldn't they.

I'm telling you clearly that ScT along with other trackers encompass 'Giveaways' as 'Invite Trading'.

The whole concept of banning 'Invite Trading' is to stop inexperienced users and/or unwanted cheaters on a site.
Thus a 'Giveaway' is seen as even worse than 'Invite Trading'.

Just look in your reputation and even 2 members you've given 'free invites' to have said "Good Trader!" and "Trusted trader..." to you

Maybe you are just what you said...helping others so that other people will also help you...not everybody are same like you.....

:huh: I've never participated in invite trading or any giveaways here. Hence I'm anti-traders...duh

As for being rude.... C'mon they telling lies about how my account disable...

They were users joking around. You need to take a chill pill. :yup:

...and do the lawnmower for them..

I prefer the 'water sprinkler' personally, or failing that 'sowing the seeds' :happy:

durex
11-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Well after read all this thread i had a strong feeling there's no reason to honest guys still around here (FST) ......... we only put us in danger .
Just one more thing, we may agree or disagree with Brandon's opinions, but he always have a word to give, and I thats makes him unique:
- Thanks.

....and no, i'm not :wank:, i don't know the guy, i'm already an old f*n member, and probably he don't even have a clue you am I in there. :bleh:

Brandon
11-28-2007, 02:26 AM
...and do the lawnmower for them..

I prefer the 'water sprinkler' personally, or failing that 'sowing the seeds' :happy:

Well, personally I think you should throw in both of them, just so they know you mean business ;)

Check this out (from a fun night recently, thread was deleted)
http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07472/LOLZ.jpg

MaaxHimself
11-28-2007, 02:39 AM

Well, personally I think you should throw in both of them, just so they know you mean business ;)

Dude, you are such a l337 BAMF. :yup:

Cheffy
11-28-2007, 03:08 AM

The stats might be true.. And no doubt that there are tons of users here only for that purpose.
But you should also take into account the insane amount of spam that goes into the invite selection.
Someone giving away a invite to a site with open signups gets like 500 posts saying "Awesome giveaway" "grate giveaway" Or insert any other thing that can get people +1 to their stats.
Any trade thats offered also get like 500 "good luck", sometimes writing that is to much, so they just quote someone that said it and put a smiley there.

That being said if the invitee was selling his invites, he and his entire tree should be banned.I doubt the op bought his invite, But anyone can claim they dident. Selling invites puts the site at risk. Everyone should understand and respect that. There might have been some good users in that tree, the mods have no way of knowing who. If you managed to get your self into a tree like that, there aint much you can do about it other than take thats experience with you. Then the next time perhaps find someone you know abit better or trust to hand you a invite.

It sucks ofc it does, But everyone should agree that selling invites to the public is not ok. And the safety of the site should come first.

Brandon
11-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Hm, maturity at it's best.

<Eezee> !whois IloveBrandon
<Blasting> prolly would in games like Loki, NWN etc
<SomethingTorrents> IloveBrandon is invited with site username ILoveBrandon
<IloveBrandon> nome ^^
<Eezee> what the cock
<Eezee> !user IloveBrandon
<SomethingTorrents> User: ILoveBrandon / Class: Xtreme User / Uploaded: 429.77 GB / Downloaded: 125.29 GB / Ratio: 3.4301 / Profile: https://www.blahblahatleastoneofusismature.org/userdetails.php?id=9165 (https://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=9165)
<Feeling> !user ILoveBrandon
<SomethingTorrents> User: ILoveBrandon / Class: Xtreme User / Uploaded: 429.77 GB / Downloaded: 125.29 GB / Ratio: 3.4301 / Profile: https://www.blahblah.org/userdetails.php?id=9165 (https://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=9165)
<IloveBrandon> yeaj i know the real brandon frmo fn ^^
<Feeling> 2007-11-26 (12:18:52) - Changed nick from "ILoveBrandon" to "IHateBrandon" by Feeling
<Feeling> sorted.
<Eezee> https://f******.net/pic/smilies/grin.gifD
<IloveBrandon> ahhhhhh
<IloveBrandon> why?

Dr_Green_Thumb
11-28-2007, 05:33 AM
http://i8.tinypic.com/6obk95v.gif

Ghost+Rider
11-28-2007, 05:57 AM
Hm, maturity at it's best.

<Eezee> !whois IloveBrandon
<Blasting> prolly would in games like Loki, NWN etc
<SomethingTorrents> IloveBrandon is invited with site username ILoveBrandon
<IloveBrandon> nome ^^
<Eezee> what the cock
<Eezee> !user IloveBrandon
<SomethingTorrents> User: ILoveBrandon / Class: Xtreme User / Uploaded: 429.77 GB / Downloaded: 125.29 GB / Ratio: 3.4301 / Profile: https://www.blahblahatleastoneofusismature.org/userdetails.php?id=9165 (https://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=9165)
<Feeling> !user ILoveBrandon
<SomethingTorrents> User: ILoveBrandon / Class: Xtreme User / Uploaded: 429.77 GB / Downloaded: 125.29 GB / Ratio: 3.4301 / Profile: https://www.blahblah.org/userdetails.php?id=9165 (https://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=9165)
<IloveBrandon> yeaj i know the real brandon frmo fn ^^
<Feeling> 2007-11-26 (12:18:52) - Changed nick from "ILoveBrandon" to "IHateBrandon" by Feeling
<Feeling> sorted.
<Eezee> https://f******.net/pic/smilies/grin.gifD
<IloveBrandon> ahhhhhh
<IloveBrandon> why?

:mellow:
Holy SHit
Are SCT staff gone fuckin nuts :angry:
Why the heck they always behave so immature or are they so immature to do this little shit :frusty:

@ this thread:lol everything is clear,Those retards banned kirktrix cuz he made an account with same username and when he proved himself as non trader ofc they had to give some reason :lol: so they laid all the shit on the inviter that he sells invite though i am 100% sure that the inviter doesn't do this

And even i can't understand one thing those SCT retards they themselves sell the invites to users then wuts the problem if the inviter is taking money from invitee :frusty:
He is just asking for wut he gives to them :dry:

In my opinion More Bans=More Money :w00t:

dragos
11-28-2007, 06:01 AM

you're right , banning pottential donors = more money. You must be studying in the same colege as brandon

t0mmy
11-28-2007, 06:24 AM

LOL wtf the sprinkler, man i wish i was there to see that :lol::lol:

Ghost+Rider
11-28-2007, 06:29 AM

you're right , banning pottential donors = more money. You must be studying in the same colege as brandon

May be he actually sold out invites,The invites SCT staff distributed recently:P

Yeah that better suits the situation ..
Feeling says Ban the idiots who make profit outta us,We have rights to make profit outta users not users outta us lmao :lol:

f@flot
11-28-2007, 08:20 AM
You made this thread?

:rolleyes:

That's the main reason why i love FST.It brings everyone's together:D.Such a great harmony beetwen staffers and simple users..:fst: :lol:

P.s:ScT<3

Skiz
11-28-2007, 08:44 AM
FST's database.... :glag:

If that happened you'd a shit-load more users posting about having accounts disabled. :lol:

SCT and their shenanigans.... :noes:

FST was a successful forum for years before we made the Invites section.

Grind$oFine
11-28-2007, 08:47 AM
FST's database.... :glag:

If that happened you'd a shit-load more users posting about having accounts disabled. :lol:

Could you imagine the chaos that it would cause here!? :lol:

Skiz
11-28-2007, 08:48 AM
Why are you asking kimii for any answers? She's just a user (well prob vip since she's feeling's e-girlfriend) but not a staff member. I'm a bit confused as to why kimii is speaking out so much in sct's favor when she's not part of their staff team and therefore doesn't represent them in any way..

Anyways, I don't want to overstep my boundaries too much here. Don't fret about it man, at the end of the day it's just a torrent site.

Perhaps someone will invite him to a better tracker. :whistling

Cmon
11-28-2007, 09:07 AM

I thought it's already done :whistling

masterbat
11-28-2007, 09:14 AM

May be he actually sold out invites,The invites SCT staff distributed recently:P

Feeling says Ban the idiots who make profit outta us,We have rights to make profit outta users not users outta us lmao :lol:

every time sct users has some issues like this , someone will waiting to come up with that donation /profit issues . thats LAME

nobody is forcing you to donate . just imagine they have disabled the invite system and when you donate invites are are like "gifts" you recive :D

i have never donated to any tracker including sct , and they still let me download for free .

Vagaz
11-28-2007, 12:23 PM
The funny thing is, every time we ban someone now, we're expecting for a thread like this to pop up here. To be honest we don't even care anymore, ScT doesn't have to prove _anything_ to _anyone_. Get to where we are before you start talking out of your ass.

fOrUmAs
11-28-2007, 12:30 PM
The funny thing is, every time we ban someone now, we're expecting for a thread like this to pop up here. To be honest we don't even care anymore, ScT doesn't have to prove _anything_ to _anyone_. Get to where we are before you start talking out of your ass.

its funny thing on what way are this users banned from sct,more ban more invites to sell:yup:

Brandon
11-28-2007, 12:39 PM

every time sct users has some issues like this , someone will waiting to come up with that donation /profit issues . thats LAME

nobody is forcing you to donate . just imagine they have disabled the invite system and when you donate invites are are like "gifts" you recive :D

i have never donated to any tracker including sct , and they still let me download for free .

Just wait till you get banned ;) Guarantee you'll be "donating" then. I wonder if kimii got that diamond ring Feeling promised yet hmm..

:yup:

I was afraid of overstepping my boundaries here.. but I realized nobody really gives a shit. I'm just talkin out my ass as usual :) It's all just opinions anyways, right? :P And after seeing how my friend was treated there (he's prob banned by now, just b/c he's my friend) I have no respect for sct, at all. That's right. I can now actually say I dislike sct. Why? Because you guys have absolutely no respect for anyone but yourselves. Congrats.

PS: don't take my word on this, but I don't think fst staff likes you either.

<3 you joseph :D

Wizzcameron
11-28-2007, 12:45 PM

TBH i heard feeling got to 2nd base! :shifty:

Snooze you loose Brandon!

masterbat
11-28-2007, 12:48 PM

Just wait till you get banned ;) Guarantee you'll be "donating" then.

even if i get banned for some stupid reason , i wont donate and i dont give a fuck about a private torrent site . :naughty:

am happy as long as public trackers dont get shutdown :lol:

Cyke
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
People who participate in Giveaways would say that wouldn't they.

I'm telling you clearly that ScT along with other trackers encompass 'Giveaways' as 'Invite Trading'.

The whole concept of banning 'Invite Trading' is to stop inexperienced users and/or unwanted cheaters on a site.
Thus a 'Giveaway' is seen as even worse than 'Invite Trading'.

Just look in your reputation and even 2 members you've given 'free invites' to have said "Good Trader!" and "Trusted trader..." to you

These ppl might trade invite to some gov. aggency or law enforcement. even if they can't get the site at that current time. they well collect data til day a law passes in that country that they can shut the site down, or even go for the end users of the site.

you say giving away invites is not trading, well its not how you think how the site rules apply to things, its how the admin staff of the site see's how it applies and it won't change cause ppl complain that it aint right.

heed these words of advice, "Build a Bridge, and get Over it"

Skiz
11-28-2007, 12:59 PM
TBH i heard feeling got to 2nd base! :shifty:

Snooze you loose Brandon!

From the pics I saw, there wasn't any "2nd base". :no:

masterbat
11-28-2007, 01:02 PM
is she a jap ? i love japanese girls .

am gona start a new torrent site soon and date kimii :lol:

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Not surprised TBH. Kimii always was a bit of a slut.. (no offense)
I mean honestly, who dates two torrent sysops who live in different states (oh, well Feeling lives in a diff country).. Trust me, I'm not losing any sleep at night :P

I got to second base also btw, i just didnt go all the way b/c unlike some people I actually had real feelings for the person and wanted it to be totally mutual ;) I'm man enough to admit that. I have pics to prove it. At least kimii was able to improve on her BJ skills, I was told I was her first :mellow: I'm sure in a few months they can meet up again and do the dirty dirty again ;)

I bet FeeFee is so proud. "Hey guys I got to second base with my e-girlfriend!! FUCK YES!" haha Must be one proud mofo.

This thread become more and more exciting....:lol:

Qua
11-28-2007, 01:18 PM
From the pics I saw, there wasn't any "2nd base". :no:
:D Auch..that one is gona get some responce:D:D

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 01:23 PM
@ this thread:lol everything is clear,Those retards banned kirktrix cuz he made an account with same username and when he proved himself as non trader ofc they had to give some reason :lol: so they laid all the shit on the inviter that he sells invite though i am 100% sure that the inviter doesn't do this

You got it right Ghost+rider.....That's also what i am thinking...but past is past time to move on...:)

My account will be disable if i admit...:lol: just kidding... Yeah i already got one thanks again...:)

This thread achieve it purpose...

Hopefully this will become lesson to all new members here... and no one will make the same mistake again...

Lesson...

Do not use the same nick here in SCT.... They all classified us as a traders.....

Thanks to all the members who posted here...Let's just enjoy our stay here....:)

Qua
11-28-2007, 01:26 PM
My account will be disable if i admit...:lol: just kidding... Yeah i already got one thanks again...:)

I'm glad everything worked out for you:)
Other site pwns S*T:yup:

LoKaLiRi
11-28-2007, 01:47 PM
Bad one Kirktrix :( it is Forbbiden To Sell or Buy Or Trade invites For SCT

this may the only reason to get disabled there

predateur
11-28-2007, 01:53 PM

add USE , to compleate what people can do with invite :P

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Did you read all the post....:whistling not only in SCT in all the trackers...:)

kavselj
11-28-2007, 01:56 PM
Hopefully this will become lesson to all new members here... and no one will make the same mistake again...

Lesson...

Do not use the same nick here in SCT.... They all classified us as a traders.....

Hmmm.. are you really blind or do you really don't see the point here? Lemme quote myself again:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

Trade or not, giveaway or not. This forum is public, advertising ScT invites on it is against the rules. Simple as that. There is no classification of everyone as traders :rolleyes:

Cyke
11-28-2007, 02:01 PM

No, don't get invites from public sites, buy or trade for them. you cause you and/or person you get them from will get banned if you are cault

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Other site < S*T:yup:

Thank bro... :)

Hmmm.. are you really blind or do you really don't see the point here? Lemme quote myself again:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.Trade or not, giveaway or not. This forum is public, advertising ScT invites on it is against the rules. Simple as that. There is no classification of everyone as traders :rolleyes:

:blink:.... Did you read all the post here?

Dr_Green_Thumb
11-28-2007, 02:10 PM
This is a lesson for all the noob traders if you get caught trading here at FST and your account is disabled just create one of these threads and you get a FTN invite.

I will stick with SCT where they ban traders not invite them in.

Qua
11-28-2007, 02:14 PM
This is a lesson for all the noob traders if you get caught trading here at FST and your account is disabled just create one of these threads and you get a FTN invite.

Why didn't you take teh time and read the whole story? Instead you just post something that is not correct.

Skiz
11-28-2007, 02:15 PM

Other site < S*T:yup:

If only that made sense. :noes:

Qua
11-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Yeap and I'm the first to say something on fst that doesn't make sence?;D

Skiz
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
">" would have made sense tho'.

Qua
11-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Upss I tought they went other way around:frusty:
My bad... :D To avoid more of mix up i wanted to say Other site pwns s*t.
Hope that's the correct phrase:D
/me goes to google some 1337 phrases:whistling

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 02:48 PM

I am not a trader and I am not against trading because i respect their decision to trade... but i encourage every member here not to trade...
I posted this message just to give him hope that there are still good members here that willing to help their fellow members...and be an example that trading is not the only option to get an invite to different trackers...

I came here in FST with just a demonoid account but after almost 9 months now i got all the invites that i want and i dreamed when i am still noob.. and even exceeded it...I got it all without any trading...Even though my English is not good i tried to help people, make friends and become trusted here...:) Hopefully some people will understand that invites are meant to be free.....

Defy
11-28-2007, 04:02 PM
FST was a successful forum for years before we made the Invites section.

+1 Skizo. :yup:

Seriously though, why the hell is there more drama concerned with torrent sites compared to high school and underground raves put together??? Makes for some darn good reading material, that's for sure. Like a train wreck also... I just can't seem to look away (from the thread). :P

Feeling
11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
wow, someone needs to get over themselves :yup:

kirktrix
11-28-2007, 04:35 PM

Actually that is the my final statement to the topic....;)

Seriously though, why the hell is there more drama concerned with torrent sites compared to high school and underground raves put together??? Makes for some darn good reading material, that's for sure. Like a train wreck also... I just can't seem to look away (from the thread). :P

Do you read Brandon's post? that's one good story...:lol:

orka
11-28-2007, 05:41 PM
You see, that tha way they handle people from sct. The same happened to me!

celtic
11-28-2007, 07:33 PM
sct staff troll these forums and look cool then disable you, Its common practice. kimii did it regualar for ftn so what makes you think she dont do it for sct ? (yes i know she left 'staff' but she often left ftn and still had staff tools :O ) Its called manipulation...

moffe
11-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Sounds like kimi has a real nice fansbase here :-D

Brandon
11-28-2007, 08:40 PM

In all honesty, I only said what I said not to hurt her (or you, even though I do think you deserve it), but rather to see whether or not you would come here and defend her as well as stand up for her, which I don't see from the above sentence.

Truth be told, if you actually do care about her, which I highly doubt knowing your personal nature (you gonna get her pregnant and leave her too? heh), I would be pretty impressed due to the extent of problems she has and would fully respect you for that one aspect. However I don't believe that's the situation ;) Although a word of advice FeeFee, you can't buy love. And seriously dude.. Are you that desperate that you have to resort to online relationships? Do you really think a girl dating two rival torrent site owners is a coincidence (I say rival because even after I tried to talk to you on msn a month or so ago to clear shit up you threw it in my face)? Or is this just another game for you ;) I won't throw my multiple degree's in education at you, but I will enlighten you on a new word that describes both of you. Machiavellianism. I'll save you the trouble of looking it up, basically it means, the tendency to direct much of one's behavior toward the acquisition of power and the manipulation of other people for personal gain.

I'm not here to start any fights, but due to the previous thread opening up my eyes to certain realities, I just couldn't resist giving you exactly what you wanted.

The op got what he wanted/needed, so discussion in here should probably move towards a halt. No point making the same mistakes that were made in the other thread.

SgtMajor
11-28-2007, 09:02 PM
ding ding, end of, no more sparring in open please, it does no-one any favours, and once again just highlights the things that can happen when personalities become the talking point rather than the torrent sites themselves.

Please, can we draw a line under things here & now and by all means be competitive, not combative.

/me bangs heads together and sends them on their merry way :D

t0mmy
11-28-2007, 09:59 PM
make love not war guys :whistling

Polarbear
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
one final question: what does second base mean?

moffe
11-28-2007, 10:08 PM
/me gets out his popcorn

t0mmy
11-28-2007, 10:19 PM
can i have some moffe? :whistling, this might be a good one

moffe
11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
one final question: what does second base mean?

he grabbed her boobies!! :naughty:

@t0mmy - hell yea! could you bring something to wash theese salty modderfokkers down with ;)

/me passes around his popcorn to the gathering crowd

t0mmy
11-28-2007, 10:22 PM
some slurpees? :D it should do, we then we gotta get something to help with our brain freeze :whistling

yoyogi4
11-28-2007, 10:35 PM
PS: don't take my word on this, but I don't think fst staff likes you either.

<3 you joseph :D

I already asked RealitY to be Rep for FST :shifty:

He said no tho :cry:

:lol::lol: Do you really think so?;)

I actually asked the jerk to join, I probably would've gotten myself intentionally banned after reading this.

I Hope ScT can join my userbar list of deceased trackers soon!!! ;) It grows every month or so!!!

supper
11-28-2007, 10:44 PM
i think kimii is the problem here if she will not be one of the staff on F*N or S*T i think things will sort out no harm i just think so

no women no cry:D

Polarbear
11-28-2007, 10:47 PM

4 woman no cry!

supper
11-28-2007, 10:48 PM

4 woman no cry!no i made new song

yoyogi4
11-28-2007, 10:54 PM
4 woman no cry!no i made new song

No it's, "No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.
ere, little darlin, dont shed no tears:
No, woman, no cry." -Bob Marley;)

supper
11-28-2007, 10:55 PM
no i made new song

No it's, "No, woman, no cry;
No, woman, no cry.
ere, little darlin, dont shed no tears:
No, woman, no cry." -Bob Marley;):thumbsup:thats me

lolek1
11-28-2007, 10:56 PM
I have a question. Is it safe that I had giveaway here at FST 3 scc invites in about 5-10 minutes gap? Can they trace me out becoz of that?

yoyogi4
11-28-2007, 11:06 PM
I have a question. Is it safe that I had giveaway here at FST 3 scc invites in about 5-10 minutes gap? Can they trace me out becoz of that?

Well, now they can.;)

moffe
11-28-2007, 11:08 PM

If they actively looked for, most likely yes! :-)
Viewing a list of recently joined members and which invite tree they belong to. But i doubt they would do that on a regular basis, unless someone gave them a heads up :01:

yoyogi4
11-28-2007, 11:13 PM
*yoyogi4 runs along to tattle with Fabolous.

Just kidding!!!!:lol:

j0hn
11-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Lesson...

Thanks to all the members who posted here...Let's just enjoy our stay here....:)
i've used the same nick here as on torrent sites forever, and never been banned because im a member here. i dont even visit the invite section, and am infact a member of the section here that is against invite trading. i got the sites i use from ppl i know, or friends in irc. sct doesnt just ban members of their site for being members here, or having the same nick here. they do it because members trade/giveaway their invites here, which is after all, a public forum, which goes against their rules. if u dont like the rules, dont join the site, its not hard.

on topic: the the guys inviter was selling invites, or trading invites, or giving them away in a public forum, imo that grants the right to disable that person and his/her invites.

Brandon
11-29-2007, 01:54 AM

Do you read Brandon's post? that's one good story...:lol:

That's my typical weekend for you :P I likes to have teh funz!

Swax
11-29-2007, 02:52 AM
@ Brandon: - The Lawnmower AND The Sprinkler in only a matter of minutes :O

Next you'll be telling us you invite girls back to play Naked Twister too... :shifty:

Brandon
11-29-2007, 03:03 AM
@ Brandon: - The Lawnmower AND The Sprinkler in only a matter of minutes :O

Next you'll be telling us you invite girls back to play Naked Twister too... :shifty:

Hell yea dude that's how i roll :D
I wouldn't recommend naked twister though.. It's a bit dangerous, if you know what I mean :wacko:

IGetMoney
11-29-2007, 04:20 AM
so what happened to the guy who got his sct account disabled? lol

kirktrix
11-29-2007, 04:29 AM
so what happened to the guy who got his sct account disabled? lol

Busy buffering his new account.....;)

Skiz
11-29-2007, 04:34 AM
:sleep1: