PDA

View Full Version : Requesting thedvdclub invitation

whitmar
11-28-2007, 03:47 PM
I would really appreciate an invitation to thedvdclub.org. I am a conscientious seeder and will furnish proof. I also have very good upload speed and will furnish proof of that as well. Thanks for your consideration.

BethCooper
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Show a really good speedtest and Promise to never cheat or trade with in and we'll see ;)

whitmar
11-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I solemnly promise to never cheat anyone or trade invites with anyone. Here is my latest speedtest (it's usually faster, but my company's office LAN is pretty active on business days).

In case you're interested, I'm attaching a screen from today's BitSoup profile:

Thank you very much for considering my request. If you need any more info, please let me know.

ps: My home ISP is also Road Runner with a similar speed test result.

BethCooper
11-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Well, Thats not exactly what I call a "good" speedtest, I was hoping for at least 10 Mbit Upload speed..

But, you seems to be an honest and purposeful user, And I will give you the chance to be a member of The Dvd club :) And I hope you use it well, seeding according to their rules (0.7ratio or 72 hours) and of course never cheat or trade with the account ;)

I will pm you the invite code soon...GratZ :D

user2000
11-28-2007, 07:23 PM
AnesZverotic (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/aneszverotic-177397)...great job!! you are a great user!! i like see people helping others!!!

moffe
11-28-2007, 08:32 PM
I solemnly promise to never cheat anyone or trade invites with anyone. Here is my latest speedtest (it's usually faster, but my company's office LAN is pretty active on business days).

In case you're interested, I'm attaching a screen from today's BitSoup profile:

Thank you very much for considering my request. If you need any more info, please let me know.

ps: My home ISP is also Road Runner with a similar speed test result.

you really should edit out sensitive information such as your actual ip adress and etc! :-) This is afterall a public forum and ofcourse congrats on the invite. Always nice to see someone getting their wishes granted! Hope you will enjoy it and props to AnesZverotic! :-)