PDA

View Full Version : just an other guy looking for an FTN invite....

stitched
11-29-2007, 12:32 PM
the only reason i would want to get into ftn and only ftn is...
because i heard a lot about the forums , the community there being the best and also its free leech ..most of the time i upload for 3 days or more ... for a file of 2 gb i would have uplaoded 1gb at the max..and i really still make an effort to maintain good ratio...but its soo hard with my 256 kbps speed and every one else has such astronomical speeds as i move to a higer level....
i actually seed a lot...but because of my speed i dont get much of uplaod credit..because it takes me a lot of time to download sumthing let alone upload.. and by the time i finish uploading there would be hardly any or no uploaders at all

i have presentable ratios in demonoid[had],iptorrents,tt,nordic-t,super torrents,waffles,pt,broken stones,thepeerhub,
also "the pirate bay" i honestly seeded a 4.65 gb "the office season 3" which i downloaded to a ratio 1:1,long time back when i started using the bittorrent for the first time...i didnt get anything for free except for a demonoid invite, i had no friends who use bit torrent...i have earnt the rest on my own ability....

i dont have fancy speeds to show off....i belive its not the size which matters its how u use it..
all said and done i have my own flaws jsut like very one else...and i wanna know how it feels to be on the top...and given an oppurtunity i will definatly do the best i can,not to degrade or bring disgrace to the community....
and i have my exams starting on dec 26th....it would be a great moral booster..if some one could jsut give it to me....i have spent a lot of time over the net looking for an ftn invite in the past 3-4 months....there is nuthing i could give that would equal an ftn invite.. but this is the best offer i can give u ...waffles account with 4 invites in the account...since i got an offical invite to waffles for having posted oink proof on an other email id..

i also know being honest would definatly be the last thing that would get me an ftn invite with a speed like mine and most of them would laugh at me and this thread....but anyways this is my story and i will be eternally greatfull if some one could give me an ftn invite
thanks for reading...

maddoxro
11-29-2007, 12:54 PM
if you are going to get a FTN invite,it will not be for a trade ;)

stitched
11-29-2007, 02:12 PM
of course i totally understand^^ i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn...i will never post here requesting for anything else for an other 2 years all i need is ftn and i am a satisfied man

bikernin
11-29-2007, 02:20 PM
wow finally nice to see someone in my kinda situation. i totally understand how u feel man. even i have a 256 k connection. but i tell you what, if u just pick the right torrents and partially seed them you can get excellent ratios. i have great ratios everywhere i go because of this very tactic. dont let the speed bother you m8. i keep my pc on 24/7 to seed and have memberships on a few high level trackers also (including ScT). stay the course m8, be a good community man. i knw its hard to get invites at this speed but try being a good community man and make friends. thats your best shot at getting into any high level tracker
p.s im from mumbai
another tip : is really being at the top that important to you? for me getting all the content i need is important and for that you dont need any high level tracker. plus there are quite a few sites which offer freeleech so go thru a few threads here and find what kind of sites you need. chances are you dont really need ftn except for the longer epenis that comes with it ;)

raj3186
11-29-2007, 02:23 PM
i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn....
does this mean u will trade FTN if u get a chance to get into a still higher lvl? :naughty:

stitched
11-29-2007, 02:46 PM
i jsut dont have anything to trade for ftn....
does this mean u will trade FTN if u get a chance to get into a still higher lvl? :naughty:

well no matter how carefull i am in choosing my words...most of u r smarter then me....if i was looking for anything higer then ftn i would have rather posted that "higer level tracker..instead of ftn"..i am not here for trade this is just a request....i really would take care of my account if i am given an oppurtunity to prove myself ...and i wouldnt have written such a long letter(i wrote this letter with a lot of respect and love for ftn..) ,if i wanted to trade ftn later on..being in ftn would mean a lot more then my words could say,i have waited a lot for this :cry:
and please dont ask me complicated questions like these ^^....i have a lot on my plate already exams r near by...

bikernin
11-29-2007, 02:49 PM
lol dude. you sound stressed out. relax and go study. if you top your class maybe some1 will give u ftn invite ;) relax man

stitched
11-30-2007, 01:22 PM
...just my luck....there were soo many ftn requests on the same day i made this stupid thread...anyways i will be gone for a month or two and hopefully persue my ftn hunt after i come back...this is just my one last vain attempt to get into ftn before my exams start....