PDA

View Full Version : http://u********/

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 03:53 PM
To all of you who wish to be part of this tracker here's a story:

1st pm to UKT Satff:

Hi there,
A friend of mine and user here in UKT for more than 120 weeks, is telling me that he can not login to site, his nick here is ****.
I just want you guys to tell me if the account has been disable or if someone else as recently login with that account user name to the tracker.
anyway i tell him to go to irc i try to contact someone. If you can sort the problem out with him that would be great!!!
Thanks in advance

Answer :

Hey there

The account is still active, and was last used 3 days ago.

Your friend can use the reset password on the login page to get a new password sent directly to the email address that he signed up with. Once he has regained access to the site he/she can change the password on their profile page to something they will remember more easily if they wish to.

Give us another staff pm if you need any more assistance.

Thanks

2nd mail to UKT staff:

Last week I have contacted “*****” about my friends account here in UK-T!
My friends user name is “*****” and is not able to login into the account!
“******” informed me that the account has been used 3 days ago referring to the 21st of November. Well, when I told “****” this, he told me that the account has been stolen from him, because he last logged in 5 days ago.
“*******” also told me to tell “****” to reset password on the login page, but it seems that the email used to register the account no longer exists, *****@hotmail.com!!!
“****” told me that he tried a few times to contact the staff about this, but he never got an answer.
“****” can give if necessary the password hint and the correct answer!
One thing is shore if someone is using the account is not him and he really would like to regain access to the account!
So please help my friend through me, because he is a very old member and he wants his account back!
Thanks

Answer:

Hi,

Can you tell me where ***** is located ?
Also, the e-mail addy you've given is not the registered one.

-staff

3rd pm to UKT staff:

Hi
he is from *******. I'm shure about that.
I knew him at **** and i'm shure he is ******** because i am too!
As for the email he gave me this one:
******@hotmail.com
but i will ask him again!
Anyway i can ask him the password hint and answer! don't know if this helps!
Now i will pm him at **** telling that the email is not the registered one!
Please let me know what you find out!

Thanks

Answer:

No answer

4th pm to UKT staff:

Hi again
**** has alreaddy answer me !
He told me that he as been in Gush-Dan Tel Aviv an he thinks he made the registration from there! (Is not shore about this)
the password hint is : **** ******
and the answer is : ****
he as recently changed the layout, and the last torrent he downloaded was a Mel Gibson DVD!
Hope this can help

Thx

and then they disable my account :yup::yup::yup:

edeinho
11-29-2007, 03:58 PM
it's a said story:( But anyway i think the staff thought you are a scammer or something eles ot even you were so annoying and they don't want to do any hard thing:D

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 03:59 PM
it's a said story:( But anyway i think the staff thought you are a scammer or something eles ot even you were so annoying and they don't want to do any hard thing:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

masterbat
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
are you shore they disabled your account just for helping a friend regain his account ? :D

bikernin
11-29-2007, 04:04 PM
sorry to hear that man. hope u get ur and ur friends account back

jesper12345
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Why didn´t he contact staff himself?

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
are you shore they disabled your account just for helping a friend regain his account ? :D

Yes :yup::yup::yup:

I don't want my account back :noes::noes::noes:

'cause he couldn't log into the site! read all the pms!

masterbat
11-29-2007, 04:08 PM

ok . that sucks ?

and hey, you were the guy running an invite forum . correct ? :unsure:

predateur
11-29-2007, 04:08 PM
lol where is the nice comunity on this site, if they ban you because you want to help your friend
i wish you good luck man.

DannyGnXz
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM

Sounds like a language barrier is to blame.

phuura
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM
because hes a fucking mongo

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 04:11 PM

ok . that sucks ?

and hey, you were the guy running an invite forum . correct ? :unsure:

don't know if it sucks !!! it's just what appened!!!
and no i don't run any invite forum, but i'm a very proud member of one invite forum!!!! :yup::yup::yup::yup:

doesdjef
11-29-2007, 04:23 PM
To be honest I can hardly imagine this.
I had a few run ins with the staff (all positive, don't worry :)) and they are always superfriendly. In all communications (i.e. pm, irc and forum).
So I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding or you really did something else wrong, try going on irc and have a chat I'm sure it will be fixed :happy:

jasperr
11-29-2007, 04:28 PM
I had a few run ins with the staff (all positive, don't worry :)) and they are always superfriendly. In all communications (i.e. pm, irc and forum).
So I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding or you really did something else wrong, try going on irc and have a chat I'm sure it will be fixed :happy:

i'm in agreement with doesdjef, i'm not a member there but i too find it hard to believe that they would just disable your account without warning... but, then again the pms you showed did seem a bit odd and may have made them think possible scammer... do the irc thing and see what comes of it as was stated ... if thats all it was then it should be corrected easily... my suggestion would be not to seem false while doing so..

good luck ...

edeinho
11-29-2007, 04:39 PM

If you don't want it please give it to me when the staff give it back to you:D

phuura
11-29-2007, 04:41 PM
edeinho, gtfo.

0Ri0N
11-29-2007, 04:45 PM

I know what you mean, if they disabled you for nothing, they don't deserve you as user.

Same Elitist (fortunately not all) trackers as UK-T and FTWR use to be paranoid, and they don't hesitate to ban you if they suspect of something, even if they have no proofs at all.

I have a story similar to yours, but i think mine is even worse. One day i woke up, and i found 1 precious account disabled. Why? Some staff suspected that i was a certain person just for sharing the same ISP IP Range. They suspect, they ban without real proofs, even you are innocent.

Thats why, sometimes we feel better in lower level trackers, cause they let us breathe.

I am with you. Take care.

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 05:01 PM

i'm in agreement with doesdjef, i'm not a member there but i too find it hard to believe that they would just disable your account without warning... but, then again the pms you showed did seem a bit odd and may have made them think possible scammer... do the irc thing and see what comes of it as was stated ... if thats all it was then it should be corrected easily... my suggestion would be not to seem false while doing so..

good luck ...

I really don't care anymore about the account!!!!
Think 2 months ago had a warning for talking here about UK-T , when they were offline about 2/3 days!!!!
And believe me that the story is all in the first post!!! As for the pms i send to the staff, they were just translations from my native language to English! i was just trying to help, and i'm not staff there. but i think they don't know waht staff is!
Just posted this here for people who are looking all the time for Uk-T, can take their conclusions!!!!

FACE_TO_FACE
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
F*ck levels ;)

jasperr
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
well, ya don't have to shout about it pnmgomes....

i can see your point and appreciate the fact that you share this with us.. especially me with my recent posts on the subject.. it is unfortunate that, thats happend to you both in this case..

with my own search for this site.. i'll most definatly be aware and hopefully have this not happen to me..

-reaguards-

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
@op:

you keep saying that you don't want it back.

i assume the only reason you are posting this is because you are mad at them for disabeling you.

people get disabled at private trackers. it happens all the time. sometimes in the beginning and sometimes after years.

it is the risk you take joining a private community.

concentrate on the other good trackers you have and stop whining.

if the tracker you mentioned finds anything suspicious about any account, they disable it. it is their right, because they're the ones whose job it is to protect the tracker. they can't afford mistakes.

one banned innocent is collteral damage for a better good.

DV8type
11-29-2007, 06:57 PM

if the tracker you mentioned finds anything suspicious about any account, they disable it. it is their right, because they're the ones whose job it is to protect the tracker. they can't afford mistakes.

Its funny how people think they have a right to be at a site. Staff reserve the right to disable any1 they see fit. Its a PRIVATE site, meaning limited membership based on conditions. Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.

Being in any private torrent site is a privilege not a right. Better pre's & faster speeds is the trade off....all most sites ask is for you to follow a few simple rules, if those rules can not be followed then its your bad....stop crying. Secure your accounts and you will not have that problem

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM

Its funny how people think they have a right to be at a site. Staff reserve the right to disable any1 they see fit. Its a PRIVATE site, meaning limited membership based on conditions. Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.

Being in any private torrent site is a privilege not a right. Better pre's & faster speeds is the trade off....all most sites ask is for you to follow a few simple rules, if those rules can not be followed then its your bad....stop crying. Secure your accounts and you will not have that problem
:blink: why do you quote me on that? you basically wrote the same i did.

was the reply meant for me or addressed to the op?

DV8type
11-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Neither....just agreeing with you
:D

masterbat
11-29-2007, 07:07 PM

well , he was banned too for talking for his friend :huh:

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 07:09 PM

and what's the purpose of discussing this in public besides the fact, that he's pissed at them?

by talking about it in public he makes it worse for both parties.

jasperr
11-29-2007, 07:18 PM

i agree with this, actually its what i've always believed to be true.. i have said this before and have had people argue that they could do what they want, which is not true. well it is i guess but they pay, cry and hate afterwards.... as PB has stated.. i don't get it.. :wacko:...

wheeloftime
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Your friend does not know how to protect his accounts. His account was compromised....he puts the entire community at risk.

Shit sometimes happens to all of us. When it does I would have thought that finding a way to contact staff at a site and letting them know your account was compromised was actually protecting the community.

LoKaLiRi
11-29-2007, 07:25 PM
can understant nothing but Sorry :(

masterbat
11-29-2007, 07:36 PM

and what's the purpose of discussing this in public besides the fact, that he's pissed at them?

he was disabled without a reason . and he is clueless . what else he can do beside start a thread at fst ? :lol:

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 07:38 PM

he was disabled without a reason . and he is clueless . what else he can do beside start a thread at fst ? :lol:

leave it with the post he already made on another more private forum.

BLaZiN
11-29-2007, 08:32 PM
To all of you who wish to be part of this tracker here's a story:

1st pm to UKT Satff:

Hi there,
A friend of mine and user here in UKT for more than 120 weeks, is telling me that he can not login to site, his nick here is ****.
I just want you guys to tell me if the account has been disable or if someone else as recently login with that account user name to the tracker.
anyway i tell him to go to irc i try to contact someone. If you can sort the problem out with him that would be great!!!
Thanks in advance

Answer :

Hey there

The account is still active, and was last used 3 days ago.

Your friend can use the reset password on the login page to get a new password sent directly to the email address that he signed up with. Once he has regained access to the site he/she can change the password on their profile page to something they will remember more easily if they wish to.

Give us another staff pm if you need any more assistance.

Thanks

2nd mail to UKT staff:

Last week I have contacted “*****” about my friends account here in UK-T!
My friends user name is “*****” and is not able to login into the account!
“******” informed me that the account has been used 3 days ago referring to the 21st of November. Well, when I told “****” this, he told me that the account has been stolen from him, because he last logged in 5 days ago.
“*******” also told me to tell “****” to reset password on the login page, but it seems that the email used to register the account no longer exists, *****@hotmail.com!!!
“****” told me that he tried a few times to contact the staff about this, but he never got an answer.
“****” can give if necessary the password hint and the correct answer!
One thing is shore if someone is using the account is not him and he really would like to regain access to the account!
So please help my friend through me, because he is a very old member and he wants his account back!
Thanks

Answer:

Hi,

Can you tell me where ***** is located ?
Also, the e-mail addy you've given is not the registered one.

-staff

3rd pm to UKT staff:

Hi
he is from *******. I'm shure about that.
I knew him at **** and i'm shure he is ******** because i am too!
As for the email he gave me this one:
******@hotmail.com
but i will ask him again!
Anyway i can ask him the password hint and answer! don't know if this helps!
Now i will pm him at **** telling that the email is not the registered one!
Please let me know what you find out!

Thanks

Answer:

No answer

4th pm to UKT staff:

Hi again
**** has alreaddy answer me !
He told me that he as been in Gush-Dan Tel Aviv an he thinks he made the registration from there! (Is not shore about this)
the password hint is : **** ******
and the answer is : ****
he as recently changed the layout, and the last torrent he downloaded was a Mel Gibson DVD!
Hope this can help

Thx

and then they disable my account :yup::yup::yup:

Your story makes you sound like u dont no where ur firends from and u not sure what email he used to signup with, what they sposed to think?
Sorry you lost ya account next time hand ya friend the irc details and wish him luck ;)

wheeloftime
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
If a friend from a site I was a member of contacted me and asked me to help because they couldn't get into their account I'd help them. It doesn't seem fair that I should get blamed if it turns out they did something wrong.
I also can't see why anybody feels he shouldn't post here, the site kicked him off for no real reason, what sort of loyalty are they expecting in return?

Sylar666
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Never wanted to become a member on that tracker. Friends who are in told me that there is just nothing special. Not bad - just nothing special. Rare. Then again - who cares about rarity? Not me.
Sorry for Your loss mate, but i agree with U - go on, leave this experience behind. There are lot more interesting and worthy trackers out there than this one.

carpediemm
11-29-2007, 09:04 PM
What's so special with ukt anyways? It's very hard to get in and it's not so good tracker:/

jam0980tr
11-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sylar666-165163) is right move on it's not end of the day there are much more better site than uk-t this site is based on rarity lovers lol

pnmgomes
11-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Ok
Think there is nothing more to say!!!
Please close this thread, because i cant in thread tools!

Thx

t0mmy
11-29-2007, 10:00 PM
thats a tough pill to swallow man :'(

FACE_TO_FACE
11-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Ok
Think there is nothing more to say!!!
Please close this thread, because i cant in thread tools!

Thx
I think u can survive without UK-* :shifty:

coolanime102
11-30-2007, 10:52 AM
I agree move on

gnlstryker
11-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Lol Uk-t Sucks Donkey Dick ! If I Could Have One Momnet With The Admin I Would Bitch Slap His Ass !

Tl Is The Best Why Waste Time Trading For Bullshit ???

Traders Are Losers So Am I.

monk3y
11-30-2007, 03:24 PM
sounds like BitmeTV staff are invading other trackers and teaching them the dark methods of a tracker admin.

Polarbear
11-30-2007, 03:43 PM
sounds like BitmeTV staff are invading other trackers and teaching them the dark methods of a tracker admin.

retired without bitmetv. damn, that must hurt.

masterbat
11-30-2007, 04:27 PM

retired without bitmetv. damn, that must hurt.

do you know a member named SHUVT ? :shifty:

SHUVT
12-01-2007, 01:21 AM
why would they know me....lol

wheeloftime
12-01-2007, 01:30 AM
why would they know me....lol

Was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around for a while - welcome back!
Can't believe you've still got disabled privlidges.

SHUVT
12-01-2007, 01:34 AM
lol
Reality hates me but it is ok

I could always create another account but why would I? I check in every once in a while to make sure you guys are behaving... lol

wheeloftime
12-01-2007, 01:36 AM
You should check in more often, we miss your wit...lol

SHUVT
12-01-2007, 02:03 AM
I will make an effort to bring back some light to your lives...

Hugs and Kisses

SHUVT