PDA

View Full Version : Question about public trackers and stats

technics2000
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
I have a question about torrent download stats on sites. I used demonoid mostly and I thought their target file and torrent file download stats were pretty accurate, pls correct me if i'm wrong. Do any other public trackers have decent stat tracking? I dont really need the torrent file downloads, just the target file. Thanks

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 06:56 PM
I have a question about torrent download stats on sites. I used demonoid mostly and I thought their target file and torrent file download stats were pretty accurate, pls correct me if i'm wrong. Do any other public trackers have decent stat tracking? I dont really need the torrent file downloads, just the target file. Thanks

demonoid's stat trackings were a piece of crap. it's not hard to be better with that subject. updated 24h a day and inaccurate like a broken watch.

but there's something you don't understand:

public trackers don't aquire registration. so that's why they have no proper stats. it's just too much work with this amount of peers.

join a private tracker, mucho better there.

technics2000
11-29-2007, 07:03 PM
i know their ratio and amount uploaded/downloaded was messed up but I thought the other stats were accurate.

btw, i'm already a member at private trackers I just like to put my own stuff on public trackers and I like to know how many people have downloaded it.

Polarbear
11-29-2007, 07:04 PM
i know their ratio and amount uploaded/downloaded was messed up but I thought the other stats were accurate.

not really. you will find out if you join a good private site.

LoKaLiRi
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Good bye Demonid :D there system there was crap as polarbear say update ever 24h

technics2000
11-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Again, I know their ratio system updated every 24 hours but im not referring to those.

maddoxro
11-29-2007, 08:05 PM
still,i miss Demonoid :cry: