View Full Version : Invite request

Movistargsx
11-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for invites to the following sites:

TTi(request filled)
HDbits.org(request filled)
theDVDclub(request filled)

I know these are medium level trackers and that I am fairly new to fst but I am member at a few private trackers and I abide by all the rules and maintain excellent ratios.

If any kind soul would like to give me an invite it would be greatly appreciated. I can provide ratio proofs and speedtest upon request.

Thanks
Movistargsx

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/9496/proofsrv3.th.jpg (http://img50.imageshack.us/my.php?image=proofsrv3.jpg)

---------------All my requests have been filled by the kind generous folks here at FST. Thanks guys!---------------

Peter North
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM
TL invite system is closed along ago...

Movistargsx
11-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info!

And love the avatar :D

Peter North
11-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the info!

And love the avatar :D

And the avatar loves you ;)

user2000
11-29-2007, 08:51 PM
man you are new in here!!!
i would like to give you one The DVDclub...but i dont know.. yopu only have 20 posts...and ...
pls be active here.. and i promiss i will help you with that!! i have dvdclub adn hdbits too

Enlightened
11-29-2007, 08:53 PM
U can always "request" a FREE TheDvdclub at their iRC....

RoSsoNeRI
11-29-2007, 09:02 PM
For DVDclub just fill out a form n they'll send u an invite, that's how I got mine. good luck

Movistargsx
11-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the info guys. It is appreciated. :)

@user2000 I can appreciate your concern but other than posting giveaways and thanks my job and family don't allow me to be much more active than this.... :(

I can only provide proofs and my word that I am not a cheater/scammer/trader/seller.

Thank you anyways for considering me and I hope that in the near future you all will see that I am a man of my word.

Thanks all for viewing this :fst:

melatonin
11-29-2007, 09:50 PM
and maybe i can help you with the hdbits in the future ;)

fulu
11-29-2007, 10:39 PM
Pm me for tti.. i can help you out

Movistargsx
11-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Thx fulu but that req has already been filled.

+1 BTrep for you :D

Movistargsx
12-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Thought I would bump up this thread since it's being burried by all the recent S*T and F*N requests.....:whistling

So I had two of my three requests filled by very generous members but am still looking for an invite to TDC. I will try my luck with the userapp but thought I might also try bumping this thread incase someone had one lying around in their account somewhere.... ;)

In any case, I am working on building my way up to receiving invites to the sites that I have been invited to so that I may give them away to others who might need them. :D

My last attempt at a bump went by pretty much unnoticed. I was lucky enough to have my requests filled through giveaways even though I am not a very well known member here at FST.

Thanks to those who trusted me enough to have me under their invite tree. I will not disappoint you guys.

As stated earlier, I will now be working on my ratios and user classes so that I may fill the requests of other trustworthy members of this board and make awesome giveaways like the ones I got my invites from.

Looking forward to making many more friends and giveaways here at FST :D