PDA

View Full Version : BlackCats

G-Force
11-30-2007, 12:57 AM
First of all i would just like to stress that this is not a trade, a give away or anything else.

I was just curious what a BlackCats account with mail + 1 tb buffer would be worth?

As i said this is not a trade, i am just curious (and want to win argument :P).

birney29
11-30-2007, 01:41 AM
hmmm i wouldn't know my freind but may i ask your terms of the argument ?

user2000
11-30-2007, 01:55 AM
edited!

Something Else
11-30-2007, 01:56 AM
I don't think you read the 1st post. :unsure:

Not Complete
11-30-2007, 02:01 AM
i m really looking for a black cats account now!

G-Force
11-30-2007, 02:06 AM
hmmm i wouldn't know my freind but may i ask your terms of the argument ?

My friend believes BlackCats are basically worthless, while i believe if i didn't have it and wanted it it would be worth a level 7-8 with a 1 TB buffer plus mail.

WHY DONT PEOPLE READ! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS!

RoSsoNeRI
11-30-2007, 04:53 AM
great buffer mate.....I had one too, only a 130 gb buffer tho but gave it away

G-Force
11-30-2007, 04:56 AM
great buffer mate.....I had one too, only a 130 gb buffer tho but gave it away

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

stitched
11-30-2007, 05:09 AM
well i think black cats is level 3-4....and a 1 tb or 2 tb buffer would probabaly boost its level to 6 ,anyways its jsut my thinking....y would u wannt know its worth,its more about love then level when some one has buffered an account to 1 tb....u must really love black cats and games...how much is its worth to u ,is what matters....not what its worth for someone else.....soo what do u think is its worth?
anways thats just my humble opinion.

SgtMajor
11-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Buffer at BC is worthless, you can't hit & run, maybe once if you are lucky and have been a member for a while with good standing, so you only need enough to get you your first download without worries, seed it back to the required ratio & rules and you need never look back.

So 1TB might as well be 10GB or 100 GB, it's the same in the end for BC.

G-Force
11-30-2007, 05:17 AM
well i think black cats is level 3-4....and a 1 tb or 2 tb buffer would probabaly boost its level to 6 ,anyways its jsut my thinking....y would u wannt know its worth,its more about love then level when some one has buffered an account to 1 tb....u must really love black cats and games...how much is its worth to u ,is what matters....not what its worth for someone else.....soo what do u think is its worth?
anways thats just my humble opinion.

I couldn't agree mate, i love my PSP games and i seed them on my seedbox for months at a time.

BTW thanks for actually reading the post, unlike the other retards around here :frusty:

Buffer at BC is worthless, you can't hit & run, maybe once if you are lucky and have been a member for a while with good standing, so you only need enough to get you your first download without worries, seed it back to the required ratio & rules and you need never look back.

So 1TB might as well be 10GB or 100 GB, it's the same in the end for BC.

Thanks for that mate.

lukee
11-30-2007, 05:35 AM
blackcats is good. i only use it for psp games so i keep a decent ratio :)