PDA

View Full Version : FTN (who deserve it)

conzer
11-30-2007, 10:33 AM
Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.
So, if u have FTN give it to those poor guys who are begging for it. NOT TO ME!
P.S: please note: this is not against the FTN, this is against who wants FTN.

limpingjaret
11-30-2007, 10:34 AM
ummm why exactly did you post this in the invites section?

bikernin
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
wow.. but i really dont see why you need to be telling everyone this. and wrong section btw

meo
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
because it's just fucking annoying to see noobs begging for it all day long! Stick with TL ffs, it's better anyway..

Mayhem
11-30-2007, 10:39 AM
ummm why exactly did you post this? in the invites section?
+1

because it's just fucking annoying to see so called noobs begging for it all day long! Stick with TL ffs, it's better anyway..

And you think this is what is going to stop them?
I think anyone can ask for whatever he wants and it is up to the one that gives to decide if he is worthy, just as long as they do it in the right way and not being their first post here.

aysomc
11-30-2007, 10:40 AM
so you cant get into ftn and need to show how little you care about ftn by making a thread about ftn.....makes sense. and this shouldnt have been posted in the invites section.

bikernin
11-30-2007, 10:42 AM
cmon guys seriosuly. do you really think a thread like this is gonna stop FTN request threads? every n00b who comes in here is gonna give it a shot :)

conzer
11-30-2007, 10:43 AM
so you cant get into ftn and need to show how little you care about ftn by making a thread about ftn.....makes sense. and this shouldnt have been posted in the invites section.

i don't try to get into

meo
11-30-2007, 10:45 AM
And why would they need FTN if they don't care about rarity..? And what makes them more trustworthy than other ppl, their skillz to write a fucking essay? doesn't make any sense

Polarbear
11-30-2007, 10:57 AM
Seems everybody wants to get into the FTN. So, that must be a magic tracker! I hate the magics, so please don't give me FTN invite or acc. I'm satisfied with my TL acc - great content, speed and esasy to seed. I heard that FTN doesn't have ratio system. Who cares? I love to see how my ratio is growing.

hey conzer, what would you say if i asked you to pm me your email for an ftn invite? i sort of like your honest attititude.

SiNa
11-30-2007, 11:00 AM
there must be a limit for requesting high levels as many other people have suggested it before. now that is going to stop noobs from requesting them

PRINCE
11-30-2007, 11:01 AM
:blink:
what you say plz??
tl a great site
also ftn same thing
why you attack ftn
see that to know why people want this site
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2438830/postcount8823

conzer
11-30-2007, 11:01 AM

hey conzer, what would you say if i asked you to pm me your email for an ftn invite? i sort of like your honest attititude.

thanks, but as you see i don't need it

kirktrix
11-30-2007, 11:03 AM
i don't try to get into

so why do you make this kind of thread?......;)

Or you just want attention....

Wow..:D...I will PM you Polarbear...:P

Polarbear
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM

fair enough - never mind.

bikernin
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
the guys just expressing his opinion. its kinda irritating to see soo many FTN request threads. and when one in 100 does manage to get an invite, they get even more encouraged

conzer
11-30-2007, 11:08 AM

after a month i can access to the bt section, and its full of these kind of requests..

melatonin
11-30-2007, 11:11 AM

after a month i can access to the bt section, and its full of these kind of requests..

so what mate ?

conzer
11-30-2007, 11:14 AM

so what mate ?

if there are always requests, i'll leave this section :angry:

kirktrix
11-30-2007, 11:17 AM

Instead of posting thread like this... Just ignore all FTN related threads... and just enjoy your stay here...:)

or do you have already TL account? if u have just stay in BitTorrent section....:)

maddoxro
11-30-2007, 11:17 AM
i dont see you very activ here mate...

Mrststyle
11-30-2007, 11:18 AM
u can close the topic :D

kirktrix
11-30-2007, 11:18 AM
so what mate ?

if there are always requests, i'll leave this section :angry:

:wave:

conzer
11-30-2007, 11:20 AM

Instead of posting thread like this... Just ignore all FTN related threads... and just enjoy your stay here...:)

or do you have already TL account? if u have just stay in BitTorrent section....:)

after these posts, maybe this wasn't a nice move from me :unsure:
yes, i using my tl with pleasure :happy:

SkullForce
11-30-2007, 11:20 AM
you r completely right, man :yup::yup::yup:

kirktrix
11-30-2007, 11:27 AM

Good for you... There are different kind of members here.. you are lucky that you are contented with what you have...but some members here that want more.." Speed, Community, and other aspect...including rarity..." so just respect them and you will get your respect too...We are here to enjoy.....:)

melatonin
11-30-2007, 11:29 AM
yeah we're enjoyable people :P

marksman
11-30-2007, 12:01 PM

nop not one bit!..i am one of the few who'll support u..not with the hate of ftn cuz i like ftn..and i like tl!..it just makes me nervous all that weird posts with peoms and love stories about ftn..cmon guys its just a website!..plus..u'll get ur essential needs on TL..heck..its only a few extra packs that u'll find on ftn thats not on tl(note that there's also lots of stuff on tl that u wont find on ftn)..so yeah..dont really take that run for ftn!..its not that much of worth it if ur gonna spend days and nights preparing peoms to convince some1 2 invite u!..i like ur attitude

Polarbear
11-30-2007, 12:09 PM
anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

if you want ftn, ask for it! be a little creative and your chances are higher.

if anybody doesn't like requests, don't read them!

p.s. i like poems.

Mayhem
11-30-2007, 12:15 PM
anyone has the right to ask for whatever he wants. if you want a tracker and you are afraid to let people know what you want you'll never get it.

my thoughts exactly.

p.s. i like poems.

Damn i had a C on writing essays in high school :P

fino963
11-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Spam?

coolanime102
11-30-2007, 12:28 PM
FTN I heard has no ratio but I can't live without the ratio status bar. Keep me going.

dave12
11-30-2007, 12:36 PM
their is nothing wrong in creating a thread for requesting any tracker u want even if u r a noob or a senior member but their should be a limit like u create one request thread per week may be

dave12
11-30-2007, 12:42 PM
browser stuck double post sorry

marksman
11-30-2007, 01:38 PM

p.s. i like poems.

i came to the conclusions that..if you believe that invites are meant 2 be free..they are not meant 2 be given for free to any1..only some1 u could trust..and by trust doesnt mean that u had 2 talk with him for a bazzilion year..its okay if u look around @ his history ..posts..etc
thats why i hate those posts regarding ftn invite from some1 with 50 posts or something like that..and they are actually getting invited..ppl think that by this way they are helping their community..but indeed not!..if u believe that invites are not 2 be traded..then they are not 2 be given away to some1 who is not trusted @ all..yet he knows how 2 write a poem..

personal opinion tho..millions would differ with me anyway

Shultziboy
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
Community.

orfik
11-30-2007, 02:15 PM
there must be a limit for requesting high levels as many other people have suggested it before. now that is going to stop noobs from requesting them

Why? Considering the level system is completely arbitrary, give one good reason why anyone with a computer and an internet connection shouldn't ask for one.

durex
11-30-2007, 02:28 PM
People have the right to have their own opinions , so if he thinks F*N isn't worthy, i will respect his opinion. Simply as that.
When i see threads about "how wonderful is F*N bla bla bla" i rarely saw comments against it.....this all sounds quiet cynical.

SIMRACK
11-30-2007, 02:34 PM

p.s. i like poems.

u r right..but this title seems a little bit like ftn giveaway...like ftn [to those who deserve it] ...so i think this guy is playing some stupid joke :frusty: