PDA

View Full Version : Trance traffic

Enlightened
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Does TT have a Password Recovery system. Did Not know their forum, cannot use the same Login info?:frusty:
Anyways can I have TT iRc please. Thanks

PRINCE
11-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Trancetraffic -
/server irc.trancetraffic.com
#trancetraffic

SiNa
11-30-2007, 11:16 AM
the pass and username in the forum is the one you used to register in the beginning, not necessarily the same as the site. you got to have the original email you used to register in the forum with in order to get the username and pass

SCR
11-30-2007, 11:20 AM
Does TT have a Password Recovery system. Did Not know their forum, cannot use the same Login info?:frusty:
Yes they have a Password Recovery system ,read the FAQ there u will find a question :
I've lost my user name or password! Can you send it to me? and this : Please use this form to have the login details mailed back to you.
or u can simply use recover.php

SiNa
11-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes they have a Password Recovery system ,read the FAQ there u will find a question :
I've lost my user name or password! Can you send it to me? and this : Please use this form to have the login details mailed back to you.

if its that what you're talking about then every single tracker have that right? if not then tell me which ones dont have it

Enlightened
11-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Well, I cannot get in now, and the using the "Recovery.php" which I tried gave me a 404 ERROR.:frusty:

SCR
11-30-2007, 11:34 AM

if its that what you're talking about then every single tracker have that right? if not then tell me which ones dont have it

Enlightened said this "Does TT have a Password Recovery system." and i just answered .
Have i done something wrong ?
And i don`t know a tracker that doesn`t have recovery password . It`s just that TT doesn`t have a direct link to the recovery pass from the login page.

Enlightened
11-30-2007, 11:35 AM
Well, I cannot get in now, and the using the "Recovery.php" which I tried gave me a 404 ERROR.:frusty:

SCR
11-30-2007, 11:45 AM
I don`t know a tracker that doesn`t have recovery password . It`s just that TT doesn`t have a direct link to the recovery pass from the login page.

Enlightened
11-30-2007, 11:47 AM

Thanks Guys, I manged to Recover a new Password with my Email.
Then, when I tried the New password, I got a "Blank " screen?? WTF
Not sure I did anything "wrong".strange, It was logging in fine untill I tried to get into the forum... too tire now, got to go and sleep.

SCR
11-30-2007, 12:01 PM
You could also try and delete cookies from your browser.(sometimes that`s the problem i think is called "login of death")

YoYoY
11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
it's working for me
try to talk to them on the irc

chrisyg
12-09-2007, 03:06 PM
delete ur cookies :P