PDA

View Full Version : scammers??

Totti
11-30-2007, 12:56 PM
Recently i have noticed that alot of noobs are joining the invites section with less then 10 posts and all the sudden that have a Ftn giveaway or a swedvdr acc giveaway this seems very odd to me and a trend that we should start to be aware of....
does anyone else share my feelings or am i just being to suspicious :shutup:?

SiNa
11-30-2007, 01:06 PM
whats the problem if they actually giveaway those trackers?

t0mmy
11-30-2007, 01:07 PM
if its a giveaway, i wouldnt care less, but if they were trying to trade it, i would definitely using a middleman :)

Totti
11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
im not saying its a problem if they are giving them away im saying thay there aren't any winners.... at least that i knowof

kirktrix
11-30-2007, 01:38 PM
im not saying its a problem if they are giving them away im saying thay there aren't any winners.... at least that i knowof

I remember that threads...Most of them are SCT giveaways..I also remember one of them send pm to members to rep them before they gave the invite...but i didn't know that until now there is no winners..

I think you can report them....

fOrUmAs
11-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Hmm i havent notice lots of n00bs opening new thread abouth that..

Skiz
11-30-2007, 02:27 PM

If you believe this to be true and have something more than a hunch to go on, you should report the issue.

9NINE
11-30-2007, 03:46 PM
if its a giveaway, i wouldnt care less, but if they were trying to trade it, i would definitely using a middleman :)

i agree with you 100%

angryghost
11-30-2007, 04:10 PM
i dont think there is anything wrong if a noob comes in a genuinely wants to improve the community and invite ppl to good trackers, for all i know they may be really active in other forums. the only problem that has bothered me is asking for a rep before you actually invite people, so one "ftn" invite jumps a persons rep to like 30, although the rep point received is of greater value than from say a what.cd invite, this will be acknowledged

LoKaLiRi
11-30-2007, 06:12 PM
No problem if they giveaway :D the problem if they trade it :P use Middleman at this time m8

Totti
11-30-2007, 07:00 PM
i dont think there is anything wrong if a noob comes in a genuinely wants to improve the community and invite ppl to good trackers, for all i know they may be really active in other forums. the only problem that has bothered me is asking for a rep before you actually invite people, so one "ftn" invite jumps a persons rep to like 30, although the rep point received is of greater value than from say a what.cd invite, this will be acknowledged
that is true but if you go through a persons rep points and see what they were given for that could change your mind about the person...