PDA

View Full Version : Requesting E****.

orfik
11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
I've heard the invitations are closed but new members can still be admitted by the admins, so I'm addressing you. I've got plenty of FLAC, all properly ripped (former Btmusic member), and I want to share and take alike.

l'Orfik

fanaticos
11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
uu a non FTN request:)
good luck with E****

nah
11-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Man that would be awesome i-d like a invite or something to E**** too :D.. ive heard they got great music there ...

orfik
11-30-2007, 03:31 PM
uu a non FTN request:)
good luck with E****

No use for FTN.

mrnobody
11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
I've heard the invitations are closed but new members can still be admitted by the admins, so I'm addressing you. I've got plenty of FLAC, all properly ripped (former Btmusic member), and I want to share and take alike.

l'Orfik

sooner or later i know someone will ask...so lemme be the first one to do so, why former?

conzer
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM

l'Orfik

sooner or later i know someone will ask...so lemme be the first one to do so, why former?

he used the delacct? :lol:

orfik
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Let me preface this by saying that Pedro's has a great community. But one of the mods was (and I assume still is) a dick, and I let him know it.

boobly
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Somebody likes to hijack!

Man that would be awesome i-d like a invite or something to E**** too :D.. ive heard they got great music there ...

orfik
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Somebody likes to hijack!

Eh, what are my parasites to me? :happy: