PDA

View Full Version : Seeking swedvdr

Tokeman
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
I have been using TDC for a while now, and am loving it. I would like another place that has a good dvdr selection, to feed my dvd addiction.

Not looking to trade, sorry...

Post here or you can PM me if you want.

Thanks for reading!

jesper12345
11-30-2007, 08:30 PM
invites are only open for divine users (1tb+)
your chances are quite slim

Tokeman
11-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the info, appriciate it!
But my addiction demands I try anyway :lol:

Tokeman
12-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Bump
still looking :)

danio
12-04-2007, 06:38 PM
not only do you have to upload 1TB to become a divne user, but you must also have been a member for atleast 30 weeks.. and 30 weeks membership + 1tb upload + someone giving free invites = may god be with you to strike this one :).. but good luck anyway! you never know.

Peter North
12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Better stay with that TDC, better then nothing because asking for that for free, with does requirements to get a invite...:whistling

grimms
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Better stay with that TDC, better then nothing because asking for that for free, with does requirements to get a invite...:whistling
Agreed.

fulu
12-04-2007, 07:45 PM
very hard to recieve an invite there.

Enlightened
12-04-2007, 07:48 PM

Furthermore, If U have Non Swedish IP, is an automatic Ban.
Your best bet if Nobody gives U an "Old" account, then your chances is ZERO !!
Try Swebits, they have pretty much the same stuff as SWEDVDR and I hope U are NOT going for SEDVDR LVL Or Collecting.
Here is the reality, U told us to post here...LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Tokeman
12-04-2007, 08:01 PM

Try Swebits, they have pretty much the same stuff as SWEDVDR and I hope U are NOT going for SEDVDR LVL Or Collecting.
this is not true, and don't go telling people things you are not sure of. Several other countries are allowed, pm the staff to find out ( if you even have it :P )

Enlightened
12-04-2007, 08:07 PM
this is not true, and don't go telling people things you are not sure of. Several other countries are allowed, pm the staff to find out ( if you even have it :P )

U mean U can have a "New" account with a NON -Swedish IP? That was what I was referring to.

Tokeman
12-04-2007, 08:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-swedvdr-question-255007
new or old, its not restricted to just one set of ip's. Do not post mis-information if you are not sure, and definatly if your not a member there!

Enlightened
12-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Edited

Tokeman
12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
well then it should have been easy for you to provide proper information, dont you think? Way to show that you don't confirm before spouting off rumors. Also, is that your username at the top, you should remove it :x

Enlightened
12-04-2007, 08:27 PM
. Also, is that your username at the top, you should remove it :x

That was just a tease........

Send me a PM, to remind me, that U got Invited to SWEDVDR and U are using a NON swedish IP......and also show me, your first Download.....

Tokeman
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I will do that when I find my invite.

JA
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
PM me your mail.

Then go brag about how you got a free swedvdr to half the people here. But if you do get disabled for one reason or another, i will be hunting ;)

Enlightened
12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
PM me your mail.

Then go brag about how you got a free swedvdr to half the people here. But if you do get disabled for one reason or another, i will be hunting ;)

I hope he will have me "Eat" my words here........GL, Tokeman, take a Toke on my behalf............LOl:lol::lol::lol: