PDA

View Full Version : Revolt?

I beleive.....
11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
So I heard it is some kind of best forum comunity :) Is it true? I would like to join it but don't know what should I do. Is there any good soul to help me?

I beleive.......

masterbat
11-30-2007, 08:49 PM
So I heard it is some kind of best forum comunity :) Is it true?

no its not

moffe
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM
wouldn't that be a very subjetive topic? Whatever floats your boat i say :D

Peter North
11-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Very hard to get inside, but since you arenīt a trader, you probably get a chance.
All you need its to pray, for some Mod see this thread, because no body on Revolt have invites.
Only staff...

lukaz
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
When i was there the forum was pretty much inactive, might of changed now but i doubt it.

Peter North
11-30-2007, 10:06 PM
When i was there the forum was pretty much inactive, might of changed now but i doubt it.

Now its not the same, theres more activity...
Since they open signups a few months ago.

fOrUmAs
11-30-2007, 10:07 PM
So I heard it is some kind of best forum comunity :) Is it true?

no its not

i must agree with you:yup:

thebazzla
11-30-2007, 10:31 PM
well all i will say on the subject is that it works for me

I beleive.....
11-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Very hard to get inside, but since you arenīt a trader, you probably get a chance.
All you need its to pray, for some Mod see this thread, because no body on Revolt have invites.
Only staff...

I think there is much more inportant things for pray. If someone can help me....good, if not.....good again :) I made this thread and will bump it sometimes. Maybe one day I get lucky, I don't rush :happy:

All the best :P

sleepyy
11-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Any reviews around on the net?

Emperator
11-30-2007, 10:34 PM
you will get it, im sure of that, just keep bumping till they see this request.

monk3y
11-30-2007, 11:28 PM
it's a Communist Forum, now you must ask yourself, Am i a fuc*king Communist ? j/k

goysalh
11-30-2007, 11:55 PM
it's a Communist Forum, now you must ask yourself, Am i a fuc*king Communist ? j/k
It isn't communist tracker.İt is very helpfull forum.

G-Force
12-01-2007, 12:46 AM
It isn't communist tracker.İt is very helpfull forum.

Swooooosh......that one went straight over your head :P

MrLazy
12-01-2007, 02:02 AM
mmmmmm Revolt is your dream forum dude, don't listen to them :P wish i was a member there myself :whistling

IGetMoney
12-01-2007, 02:06 AM
i have herd good things about it to

Totti
12-01-2007, 02:28 AM
supposed to be a very good forum if you get in see yourself very lucky.... chances are as slim as joining ftn or fsc.....

kallieb
12-01-2007, 03:45 AM
Revolt is a great community. There is a variety of subjects for members to post in. Mutual respect is the common practise and members are invited to share ideas and opinions. Free speech, while done respectfully, will never be stifled (unless it breaks the rules of other sites etc). Don't listen to people who post negatively, they were probably banned for breaking site rules.

One way to be invited to this community is to show in your posting history of any site you are part a demonstration that you are respectful of sites and its members; that you can make thoughtful posts and can help and contribute to others. I have no influence over Revolt's invite decisions. I am only sharing what is common sense.

I beleive.....
12-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Refresh :)

SgtMajor
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
You have only been in invites for 3 weeks, you can sometimes strike it lucky, but under normal circumstances you may need something like 3 months or more before you would be considered for an invite, certainly to be invited by their staff you would, and there are not many members with invites who pop round here who would see your request.

However, you never know, but don't be disappointed if you are not immediately successful.

pro267
12-02-2007, 07:30 PM
As the previous posters mentioned, it may take you some time to prove you're a good candidate. Generally speaking, people who are members at revolt are good community members who like to help other people, participate in IRC channels/forums (which are quite active by the way, contrary to what some uninformed people may claim) etc.

You need to consider whether you believe you are such a person. For instance, do you participate in any other forums?
Frankly, if you don't like posting/reading in forums, you'll just get bored at Revolt.

I beleive.....
12-02-2007, 07:32 PM
You have only been in invites for 3 weeks, you can sometimes strike it lucky, but under normal circumstances you may need something like 3 months or more before you would be considered for an invite, certainly to be invited by their staff you would, and there are not many members with invites who pop round here who would see your request.

However, you never know, but don't be disappointed if you are not immediately successful.

Thanks for clearing this . I will not bumping this next 2-3 months.
Close till ....... :)

All the best.