PDA

View Full Version : FTN &/or Sct

JROQuinn
12-01-2007, 01:47 AM
I, along with many others would like FTN invite. I realize they are hard to get, and maybe hard to keep up a good ratio but, not impossible I am on a couple of trackers that are hard to keep up a ratio but I manage to do it fairly easily. All it takes is patience. I can show proof and with a pm give my username for these for definate proof but only with proof of consideration for an invite to what I am requesting because I dont want just anyone knowing for fear of someone gettin me in trouble somehow. But I assuredly would never trade or give the highest treasured trackers away. If any of you consider me please pm me and not post here to make it more safe. Thanks a ton!
Also I hear theyre not only about dl/ul'ing but a very enjoyable community which I always love to be apart of for fun, getting help and helping others. so Im looking to join and set myself to these two place and focus most of my time in studies of course but focus my sharing & online relations to only a few trackers. Oh and my wife is getting lonely from me spending too much time here trying to get this. :P

EDIT: I am only looking for FTN apologies for the title

IGetMoney
12-01-2007, 02:08 AM
nice story lol....gl

deathking81
12-01-2007, 02:10 AM
nice story lol....gl
LOL

good luck, but ftn + sct + ftwr + e**** have to stop making request threads, they've been made SO many times, story or none, ,and work almost never unless you are an exceptional user.

t0mmy
12-01-2007, 02:12 AM
hes going for the double whammy, trying to get FTN and SCT :)

ssgh
12-01-2007, 02:15 AM
good luck

IGetMoney
12-01-2007, 02:18 AM
i wish for the day when ftn opens for signups i really want ftn

fOrUmAs
12-01-2007, 02:19 AM

well that is something new then so how(who) knows maybe he get double pack:D

JROQuinn
12-01-2007, 02:24 AM

well that is something new then so how knows maybe he get double pack:D

why ask for just one, if you want something ask for it all at once and then maybe you have a better chance of getting one! Aim high! Kinda like deer hunting, you see that big buck 300 yards away, gotta aim a just a little higher for that long shot :D Or like the lotto, buy to tickets and you have a better chance than just buying one.

jwsisliving1
12-01-2007, 02:44 AM
He is an exceptional user. Don't judge somebody just because they don't have a lot of posts at FST. There are other forums out there. Do a little research, JROQuinn (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/jroquinn-182813) has given a lot to the community and has helped a lot of people. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, myself I've only used THIS forum a few times, but if you know me you know I'm a good judge.

Asking for FTN and ScT is asking for impossible (for anybody), but if there's anyone deserving of being given a chance it's him.

JROQuinn
12-01-2007, 02:47 AM
He is an exceptional user. Don't judge somebody just because they don't have a lot of posts at FST. There are other forums out there. Do a little research, JROQuinn (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/jroquinn-182813) has given a lot to the community and has helped a lot of people. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, myself I've only used THIS forum a few times, but if you know me you know I'm a good judge.

Asking for FTN and ScT is asking for impossible (for anybody), but if there's anyone deserving of being given a chance it's him.

Thanks jwsisliving1 that means alot, everything you just said goes for you also, extremely friendly and giving. I hope you get what you're looking for too.

jwsisliving1
12-01-2007, 03:09 AM
I just wish there was ONE ultimate tracker invite forum for everybody, instead of seemingly dozens of small to big ones. Personally, I don't have the time and the resources to be building my name and rep at every forum out there. And that kinda sucks because I'm an unknown here, despite everything I've done elsewhere.

That's why I wanted to say something on your behalf, because we're both on the same boat. Unfortunately I don't think TR (the forum, not TranceRoute) is very well known, and I'd be surprised if many people had heard of it here.

JROQuinn
12-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Yea, although I like the TR forum, it is small compared to here and most want to trade more than give there. Im not leaving there just seems I have a better shot for my request here

RoSsoNeRI
12-03-2007, 12:47 AM
You certainly deserve them both mate.....you have a great rep and have given away many quality trackers. And more importantly ur a kind and trustworthy member

Hope u get everything u wish for mate, good luck :)

grimms
12-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Good luck man, hope you get what your looking for as well.

JROQuinn
12-03-2007, 06:58 PM
original post edited

SgtMajor
12-03-2007, 07:25 PM
No matter how small the tracker, if you give accounts away, you reduce dramatically the chances of getting them invites you desire, your invite pool drops by more than half, think about the maths there, and the half left probably want something in return.

I cannot repeat & stress this point enough.

You might have said exactly the same thing abut the lesser trackers, and now you are more than willing to give them away to complete strangers on a forum, it's all about trust and I'm sure the trackers you just want to give away will not appreciate your actions, and now the people you need to trust you with high level trackers have seen your complete contempt & disregard for the trackers you currently have. Double standards perhaps?

Don't be surprised if you do not get the invites you are hoping for.

It's not the words we are judged by, it's our actions.

JROQuinn
12-03-2007, 07:35 PM
No matter how small the tracker, if you give accounts away, you reduce dramatically the chances of getting them invites you desire, your invite pool drops by more than half, think about the maths there, and the half left probably want something in return.

I cannot repeat & stress this point enough.

You might have said exactly the same thing abut the lesser trackers, and now you are more than willing to give them away to complete strangers on a forum, it's all about trust and I'm sure the trackers you just want to give away will not appreciate your actions, and now the people you need to trust you with high level trackers have seen your complete contempt & disregard for the trackers you currently have. Double standards perhaps?

Don't be surprised if you do not get the invites you are hoping for.

It's not the words we are judged by, it's our actions.

I realized that the other day and you confirmed it, thank you for the enlightenment. So I removed the accounts from my giveaway, only giving invites from now on... edited original post again...

JROQuinn
12-04-2007, 06:08 AM
I really appreciate your posts that actually help me, I have learned a lot in the last few days and now have a greater respect for the torrent world. Many here dont seem to get it. Freedom is the wish we all have, whether it be sharing, personal liberty, knowledge, etc. But in the end it carries great responsibility, which I see not many here carry.

grimms
12-04-2007, 06:39 AM
From someone who is a member of SCT. Giving away accounts is extremely frowned upon my friend. Only give invites, and to people you can trust but never accounts ever. Gotta be trustworthy. You seem reptutable though.

JROQuinn
12-04-2007, 06:43 AM
From someone who is a member of SCT. Giving away accounts is extremely frowned upon my friend. Only give invites, and to people you can trust but never accounts ever. Gotta be trustworthy. You seem reptutable though.

yea I have learned that, didnt take long though I guess but I may have made my chances slim by doin so in the first place

patto75
12-04-2007, 07:10 AM

It is try the singup.php page. But you won't be able to get the system to accept it:D Good thing I'm in there.

JROQuinn
12-04-2007, 07:26 AM

It is try the singup.php page. But you won't be able to get the system to accept it:D Good thing I'm in there.

Man I seen the signup and I prayed but the gods just wont allow it lol

JROQuinn
12-05-2007, 06:46 AM
updated

JROQuinn
12-09-2007, 12:55 AM
up again :)

mmik
12-09-2007, 04:26 AM
many request for both these trackers .good luck to all

JROQuinn
12-10-2007, 01:31 AM
looks like someone's post got deleted, dude if you want to see tits pm me and ill give ya a website for user submitted pics & vids, and no I didnt ask my wife lol I spoke for her :P

bikernin
12-10-2007, 01:58 AM
lol. that was the sleaziest thread in FST history

Adama
12-10-2007, 02:11 AM

Not Gonna Happen! :cry::cry:
(http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article3331.shtml)

JROQuinn
12-12-2007, 05:58 PM
up...

JROQuinn
12-15-2007, 01:59 AM
up...

IGetMoney
12-15-2007, 03:14 AM
keep tryin never give up

Vitality
12-15-2007, 03:39 AM
both are a gr8 members ........goodluck JROQuinn........

Thanks jwsisliving1 that means alot, everything you just said goes for you also, extremely friendly and giving. I hope you get what you're looking for too.

grimms
12-15-2007, 04:56 AM
both are a gr8 members ........goodluck JROQuinn........

Agreed. Good luck!