PDA

View Full Version : New Tracker=new Movies In .mpg Format

Gre1
07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
I have got a tracker were I will post all new movies (some old) in .mpg format (ready to burn) to one disc with DVD quality + you may upload other torrents if u wish.

Here: http://btrpalace.ath.cx:6969/index.html

Icey
07-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Gre1@22 July 2003 - 13:58
I have got a tracker were I will post all new movies (some old) in .mpg format (ready to burn) to one disc with DVD quality + you may upload other torrents if u wish.

Here: http://btrpalace.ath.cx:6969/index.html
:rolleyes: another tracker?

stoi
07-22-2003, 01:58 PM
nice one Gre1, have a look at mine for console games in the pinned topics, but just to warn you, if wizzanabe or Nahan see this, you had better hide. read mine and you will see what i mean.

stoi

Gre1
07-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Man, I don't care what they talking about it's seems to me their just happy they built there own site without any help and they want some time to brag about so let them go ahead. They want to get some computer fame so I say be my guest.

junkyardking
07-24-2003, 04:51 AM
i'll just add this to my bittorent list

toddiscool
07-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Well gre1, I am looking forward to getting one of your encodes but i just cant seem to get any sources, the suspense is killing me. Well i guess i will keep waiting, and when i do i promise to publically apoligize if you are right. I have not been able to stop thinking about, how?

Gre1
07-24-2003, 04:54 PM
Man, this shit pisses me off man when i get it up and running then I can have it up for a day two but then when I edit something then shit just gets fucked up I will seed my 2 fast 2 furious for u todd it was on the old site but I cant access it anymore so I have a new one I posted it above

yyiryyib
07-24-2003, 06:22 PM
hummmm, very bytesmosooney.

Gd tracker, not many files. Gd luck with it, maybe your tracker post will get as big as mine. :lol: (it was 30 pages, then it got cut down :( )

oh well, Gd luck with it and join our tracker and get some files from there too and then u can seed them on your tracker! maybe i'll see u on our tracker, maybe i wont who knows.

And as for going on about my tracker i run with wizz and nahan, can i just say, we dont just want to brag, thats why people can sign up! and we dont want it all over the web cos then we will get leechers, it is what it says it is. for high speed connections and people who share and want gd files fast

Gre1
07-24-2003, 06:38 PM
I know not many files cause when I get it running right then after a while it messes up but not any more I know how to fix my problem now i'm back on the url I was on sorry folks with all the changing its getting on my fucking nerves I know that.