12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
and .il

Brandon
12-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Racist Assholes..

fOrUmAs
12-02-2007, 12:42 AM
from where u get that idea??

isnt enough that SCC also ban polish peps??

maybe after that they will merge and have probably the most evil site ever hehe:)

t0mmy
12-02-2007, 12:42 AM
so did SCC, psyduck..

TranceAddict
12-02-2007, 12:45 AM
i live in Holland, Polish friend ask me for that

kyrcer
12-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Wtf ?

YeahImScT
12-02-2007, 12:46 AM
it's really quite easy:

.pl and .il are the two biggest countries for cheaters

Sisqo
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
good news for you brandon, now you can spread your ftn propaganda for new users!

nbo
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
hi brandon, from my understanding you are the admin or sysop of a very good community referred as ftn?
anyways does that mean (i would like to even quote this) that you will never ban a countries IP?
thanks for your time.

kyrcer
12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
You are jocking and this is not true ?

Not all pl people are cheaters

RegisteringSux
12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Racism? Since when did nations equal races? :E

Brandon
12-02-2007, 12:50 AM
hi brandon, from my understanding you are the admin or sysop of a very good community referred as ftn?
anyways does that mean (i would like to even quote this) that you will never ban a countries IP?
thanks for your time.

FTN will never punish an entire country full of innocent people for a few peoples mistakes.

xJohnxSmithx
12-02-2007, 12:53 AM
you gotta respect that,,, or is the word expect, both.

kyrcer
12-02-2007, 12:54 AM
So ScT realy banned pl ip ?

TmZ
12-02-2007, 12:54 AM
oh, that not good. Im from slovenia, but my isp goes true polish network.

Kyl3KK
12-02-2007, 12:55 AM
thanks for your time.

FTN will never punish an entire country full of innocent people for a few peoples mistakes.
<3 FTN.

But I didn't think ScT did that, no matter how many cheaters there are in a country, in fact the only tracker I know of that bans countries is TheDVDClub and IIRC it was for A LOT of trading from there and DDoS'ing.

monk3y
12-02-2007, 12:56 AM
since when il is banned from sct ?
it's really not working now....

//edit

damn only through proxies now :|

Vagaz
12-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Yes. ScT has banned the whole of Poland and Israel. Now, if you find yourself banned there's a way around this. Get on irc (irc.scenetorrents.org) and join #sct.support

Then, read the topic.

After which we'll check your account, if it's OK, we'll allow you to bypass the ban. Brandon, shut up.

Polarbear
12-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Yes. ScT has banned the whole of Poland and Israel. Now, if you find yourself banned there's a way around this. Get on irc (irc.scenetorrents.org) and join #sct.support

Then, read the topic.

After which we'll check your account, if it's OK, we'll allow you to bypass the ban. Brandon, shut up.

can you unban dynamic ips?

YeahImScT
12-02-2007, 01:04 AM
thanks for your time.

(this is a secret kids, so dont tell anyone: brandon banned aol users at one point but zlo removed it)

Brandon
12-02-2007, 01:09 AM

(this is a secret kids, so dont tell anyone: brandon banned aol users at one point but zlo removed it)

Hi kimii :)
Actually that was your idea.. remember? You used aol as a proxy to hide your ip, and suggested we ban it :blink:

Alien5
12-02-2007, 01:10 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Care-Room.jpg

YeahImScT
12-02-2007, 01:11 AM

Actually that was your idea.. remember? You used aol as a proxy to hide your ip, and suggested we ban it :blink:

swing and a miss there Brandon, I'm not kimii

dogie
12-02-2007, 01:11 AM
i care, and yeah what about dynamic isp's how do you manage to unban them ?

Brandon
12-02-2007, 01:12 AM

Hi kimii's friend :)
Probably why you made the false comment then.. Kimii does kinda have a bad memory :ermm:
Anyways, yea we did ban aol because kimii felt it was a risk because it could be used as a proxy. Cheaters kept using it to sign back up :)

Vagaz
12-02-2007, 01:16 AM
So another one of ScT threads turns into a kimii/Ft.N one, okay. Well this has been solved anyway.

This has nothing to do with the fact that both of those countries are full of jews.

monk3y
12-02-2007, 01:17 AM
didn't kimii was once ftn staff ?

Brandon
12-02-2007, 01:18 AM
So another one of ScT threads turns into a kimii/Ft.N one, okay. Well this has been solved anyway.

This has nothing to do with the fact that both of those countries are full of jews.

Well the only reason I brought up kimii was because it was a conversation her and I had over MSN long ago while she was staff... So only she would have brought it up :P I'm not trying to badmouth her or anything like that, so I don't see the problem.

YeahImScT
12-02-2007, 01:18 AM

Probably why you made the false comment then.. Kimii does kinda have a bad memory :ermm:
Anyways, yea we did ban aol because kimii felt it was a risk because it could be used as a proxy. Cheaters kept using it to sign back up :)

well I'm just guessing here, but did kimii have the access to make such a descision all by herself? why not just say to her "no, I don't like that idea". happend to me alot of times. now I'm guessing here, just throwing it out there, please tell me if I'm wrong: you agreed?

so you admit you banned AOL to stop cheaters from getting onto your site? wow, that's alot diffrent from banning .pl for having alot of cheater. ya..... really.....

Polarbear
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
i care, and yeah what about dynamic isp's how do you manage to unban them ?

i think he's not in the mood for answering serious questions.

Alien5
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
was kimii was once ftn staff ?

not

didn't.

your engrish is terrible. :noes:

This has nothing to do with the fact that both of those countries are full of jews. Racist

Polarbear
12-02-2007, 01:24 AM

the majority of the polish population is catholic. most polish jews were murdered by the nazis.

why do you bring this up?

Brandon
12-02-2007, 01:26 AM

well I'm just guessing here, but did kimii have the access to make such a descision all by herself? why not just say to her "no, I don't like that idea". happend to me alot of times. now I'm guessing here, just throwing it out there, please tell me if I'm wrong: you agreed?

so you admit you banned AOL to stop cheaters from getting onto your site? wow, that's alot diffrent from banning .pl for having alot of cheater. ya..... really.....

Of course kimii had the access to make such a decision. She was a sysop, and if it was a concern for her I was going to stand by it. The only reason we removed it was due to this exact thing, it was potentially punishing innocent people. Are you going to fix your mistakes like we did ours and remove the bans?

YeahImScT
12-02-2007, 01:30 AM

Of course kimii had the access to make such a decision. She was a sysop, and if it was a concern for her I was going to stand by it. The only reason we removed it was due to this exact thing, it was potentially punishing innocent people. Are you going to fix your mistakes like we did ours and remove the bans?

actually yes, as a mod over @ sct said in another thread here: just join #sct.support @ irc.scenetorrents.org. they'll have a look at your account and unlock it if everything seems to be in order.