PDA

View Full Version : T3

aizlumzan
07-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Terminator fans quite satisfied with T3. I am thinking its lacks major special effects. T3 didnt do justice as a sequel to T2. Its Terminator movie and its 2003, I expected the best SFX than any other movies. I didnt happen. Story was somewhat OK. Chase scene was the only thing to see in the movie. And I think clare danes wasnt good enough.

T3 Fans , am I talking to the hand ?

neil1967
07-22-2003, 06:13 PM
loved the first two movies, very dissapointed with T3, i agree about the chase and lack of sfx considering it's 2003. But i must say throwing more money at it wouldnt
have done any good. Lets face it you need a decent script to start with, and as a third instalment it was a none starter. Still two out of three aint bad. Better than the Matrix franchise managed. :rolleyes:

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by neil1967@22 July 2003 - 18:13
Still two out of three aint bad. Better than the Matrix franchise managed. :rolleyes:
That has yet to be decided, the third matrix isn't out yet, and don't tell me you thought the first movie was bad, because it wasn't. I think T3 was a pretty good movie, but yes, ofcourse it could have been better.

neil1967
07-22-2003, 06:50 PM
the Matrix is pretty much perfect in my opinion, but after seeing reloaded i think it was better to let it stand alone. Still the third instalment will as you say tell the full
story, lets hope its a better story than the one told in T3 :)

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by neil1967@22 July 2003 - 18:50
the Matrix is pretty much perfect in my opinion, but after seeing reloaded i think it was better to let it stand alone. Still the third instalment will as you say tell the full
story, lets hope its a better story than the one told in T3 :)
Well, they are two totally different things. The Explanation:

T1 was good, but the Matrix was great.
T2 was amazing, and Reloaded was good.
T3 was alright, and Revolutions is a question mark.

neil1967
07-22-2003, 07:54 PM
each has his own taste, lets agree to disagree, or i'll have to change my name to devils advocate. :)

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 08:06 PM
Haha.

Well, what I was trying to say was that the movies don't follow the same form. Matrix had a good opener, while T1 was just ok. The second films were different however.

sickmonkey
07-22-2003, 09:21 PM
Terminator and terminator 2 were both hugely entertaining with a good plot.Matrix was also entertaining with an exellent plot.I loved reloaded and cant wait for the third,comparing the two trilogys seems a bit strange to me,although they are both about man vs machine they are entirely different in there own rite.

MetroStars
07-22-2003, 09:47 PM
T3 needs more thad better fx's.. John Mostow need shot for making this shit,

He Runied James Cameron's amazing Legacy

neil1967
07-22-2003, 09:52 PM
metro, :lol: i thank you!
you managed to make my point far my eloquently than i could have managed in the time it takes to say, Don't mention the Matrix! :lol:

MetroStars
07-22-2003, 09:54 PM
metro,  i thank you!
you managed to make my point far my eloquently than i could have managed in the time it takes to say, Don't mention the Matrix!

No Neil thank u, iam glad other folk hated T3 just as much as me..

silverccrow
07-22-2003, 11:20 PM
Why such a crap get to the cinema ?
did u saw the sunglasses are fucking ugly and they pretend to sell them for about 200$ they r fucking crazy the movie sux the fx sux the story sux ! definitly i prefer matrix and matrix reloaded !
:rolleyes:

Agent Smart
07-22-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by silverccrow@22 July 2003 - 23:20
Why such a crap get to the cinema ?
did u saw the sunglasses are fucking ugly and they pretend to sell them for about 200$ they r fucking crazy the movie sux the fx sux the story sux ! definitly i prefer matrix and matrix reloaded !
  :rolleyes:
You know what else "sux"..?

Your grammar! :lol:

Paul_NFFC
07-23-2003, 12:36 AM
am i the only 1 who quite liked t3 then? :o i know terminator 2 was alot better and a very good movie 1 of greatest of all time for me but i thought t3 was still pretty good

Adster
07-23-2003, 12:50 AM
The Difference is James Cameron is an outstanding director who can make things look so real have a look at titanic and True Lies looks real?? doesn't it?

terfdurkel
07-23-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Paul_NFFC@23 July 2003 - 00:36
am i the only 1 who quite liked t3 then?  :o i know terminator 2 was alot better and a very good movie 1 of greatest of all time for me but i thought t3 was still pretty good
I thought T3 was pretty good too, obviously not quite T2 standard but that movie was ground breaking with regards to its special effects. The chase scene in T3 would have to be one of the best ever though.

aizlumzan
07-23-2003, 05:43 AM
When watching a SCI-FI movie sequel , i reallly dont go for a good storyline. They run out of ideas i think. And this idea of man vs machine war is getting to old. I wasnt expecting a good story for T3. But i was pretty much sure that they wud show us the best sfx ever, like T2 did in its time. They failed.
For matrix, they seriously didnt know what to do after Matrix. So, made up a stupid story and complicated the story with six matrix, key maker etc. Movie makers think, PPL wud buy anything if its little complicated. Even after all this the SFX satisfied me. I expect nothing but amazing SFX from Revolution.

MetroStars
07-23-2003, 11:20 AM
The Difference is James Cameron is an outstanding director who can make things look so real have a look at titanic and True Lies looks real?? doesn't it?

I agree with Hogster 110% on this, James Cameron is a god, so no 1 else should have even attepted 2 make a Terminator film, execpt Jimmy Cameron..

draven
07-23-2003, 11:41 AM
What better start to a movie can you have? S*** blowing up... And hell... what better ending can one ask for? Blowing the crap out of America... hell that's what i'm talking about!!!

aizlumzan
07-23-2003, 11:58 AM
James cameron has been overrated. JAmes' best creation is Terminator 1&2. Other than these two I dont find anything good from him. What about DARK ANGELS? I find it very immature work from a highly experienced guy like jimmy. True lies and titanic are acceptable movies but I dont put them among one of the best.

BawA
07-23-2003, 03:03 PM
super movie as previos parts