PDA

View Full Version : iranian movie torrent site ?

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:05 AM
does anyone know of any private tracker with iranian movie ?

like movies of Majid Majidi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006498/) ? :naughty:

JA
12-03-2007, 06:13 AM
Iran has movies? ><

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:16 AM
Iran has movies? ><

actually they produce better movies than hollywood ;)

not the sci-fi cgi shit , but movies like these

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118849/

Dale.Cooper
12-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Iran has movies? ><

What an ignorant post. Iran has a lot of great movies.

to masterbat: I'd try KG.

kooftspc11
12-03-2007, 06:22 AM

have you seen maxx?

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:24 AM

have you seen maxx?

the maxx ? :shifty:

can i have an imdb link ?

Iran has movies? ><

What an ignorant post. Iran has a lot of great movies.

to masterbat: I'd try KG.

thanks cooper , its on KG but only 1 seeder :|

anyway i will try to download that :)

Skiz
12-03-2007, 06:25 AM

:glag:

Dale.Cooper
12-03-2007, 06:28 AM
Well, they do, nothing to laugh about Skizo. How many Iranian movies have you seen?

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:30 AM

skizo , have you really watched any iranian movies ? :naughty:

am not iranian myself , but i do watch a lot of foreign classics and iran has some of the best directors in the world

Skiz
12-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, they do, nothing to laugh about Skizo. How many Iranian movies have you seen?

None. That's the whole point obviously. :huh:

JA
12-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Plot Summary: Zohre's shoes are gone; her older brother Ali lost them. They are poor, there are no shoes for Zohre....
;)

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:39 AM

None.

kooftspc11
12-03-2007, 06:40 AM
maxx http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780076/

Skiz
12-03-2007, 06:41 AM
None.

Fantastic.

If in a proper discussion cut, paste and answer only the very weakest part of your "opponent's" arguments.

It is to your credit.

masterbat
12-03-2007, 06:45 AM
maxx http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780076/

thanks . havent seen it . but i will try to watch it :)

Dale.Cooper
12-03-2007, 06:59 AM

None. That's the whole point obviously. :huh:

Now, that's an argument! :lol:

pdj2
12-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Skizo u better laught at hollywood movies wich almost all are about pussy and crappy life in the usa and yet they're making it crappier with thier gay movies
laugh or cry (dont know what to say) at tv shows/movies like californication that shows what a humankind life pple have in america , then ask urself what makes pple change to that kind of animal while they born as human? aks urself what makes an 8 years old boy kill his classmates with a gun? aks urself how pple can kill each other with no hesitation.? ask why betraying is so funny thing for pple in the usa , ofcurse its not becuz of fantastic hollywood movies! pple just whatch how to kill or betray thier husband/wife , but it does not effect them! ( guess they where born that kind of pple then lol ) . hollywood movies are just for money, they dont even think of pple and what they are going to watch ,they forgot that these movies are gonna effect pple's life and thier personality. its very easiy and does not need any skill to make a movie with two person f*cking eachother just to get more customer ,its very easy to make hollywood movies, ofcurse for pple who are living in the hollywood , pple who dont care about others.
after all of these , whatch that iranian movie which one of users put an imdb link for it to see a part of human that u have never seen and will not see in ur life, it would be a fantasy gender movie for u lol

pdj2
12-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Skizo u better laught at hollywood movies wich almost all are about pussy and crappy life in the usa and yet they're making it crappier with thier gay movies
laugh or cry (dont know what to say) at tv shows/movies like californication that shows what a humankind life pple have in america , then ask urself what makes pple change to that kind of animal while they born as human? aks urself what makes an 8 years old boy kill his classmates with a gun? aks urself how pple can kill each other with no hesitation.? ask why betraying is so funny thing for pple in the usa , ofcurse its not becuz of fantastic hollywood movies! pple just whatch how to kill or betray thier husband/wife , but it does not effect them! ( guess they where born that kind of pple then lol ) . hollywood movies are just for money, they dont even think of pple and what they are going to watch ,they forgot that these movies are gonna effect pple's life and thier personality. its very easiy and does not need any skill to make a movie with two person f*cking eachother just to get more customer ,its very easy to make hollywood movies, ofcurse for pple who are living in the hollywood , pple who dont care about others.
after all of these , whatch that iranian movie which one of users put an imdb link for it to see a part of human that u have never seen and will not see in ur life, it would be a fantasy gender movie for u lol

pdj2
12-03-2007, 09:53 AM

pdj2
12-03-2007, 09:54 AM

pdj2
12-03-2007, 09:54 AM

kooftspc11
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM

Koskeshe khar. although i do agree with what you say...its what sells. californication is a good show. and if you notice television is becoming alot more geared toward sex whereas movies are turning into more of a family event. i could go on and on but im too drunk and i have to pee

pdj2
12-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Koskeshe khar. although i do agree with what you say...its what sells. californication is a good show. and if you notice television is becoming alot more geared toward sex whereas movies are turning into more of a family event. i could go on and on but im too drunk and i have to pee
why would i argue with such a retarded drunk person who starts his words with darn.
u have been ignored ,so koskesh ammate , martikeye amali

kostnkost
12-03-2007, 10:24 AM

I think I got past the word Skizo, and then my eyes started to hurt:slap:

Skiz
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1135/failiz9.jpg

1. You suck at posting. Hit the "Submit" button once.

2. Learn the sig rules and edit yours before I kick it in the cunt.

3. What the fook is "laught"?

4. The problem with you is you think you know everything about American life from what you see on Dubai television or American movies. Fact is, you know jack shit.

Our lives are comfortable and safe over and we love it. It's so nice in fact that there is a constant flow of millions upon millions of immigrants, many of which are from your corner of the World. We also don't believe that shows such as Californication (awesome as it might be) is what "humankind life pple have in america". You're the only simpleton who believes that.

I'd love to comment on the rest of your post, but it's utter gibberish to me. :idunno:

Qua
12-03-2007, 11:51 AM
This disscusion will get ugly:( and become more about lifestyles and political/economical...views on teh world. But the fact is that there are some great movies and tv shows,coming from countries that may look exotic to some people.

I have watched some great movies from russia,and I'll admit that I tought they were gonna be rubish. But there were russian movie nights on TV and once I came home drunk as a pig,and with nothing to do i watched one of them. (Don't remember much about it though:D) But next time I saw thier tv show called Brigada (kinda russian version of Sopransos) and i decided that Brigada is one of teh best things I watched. And sure it was quite strange to watch something not made in Hollywood,but it was great experience.

So yes there are great movies from other countries. And it's up to each individual to decide fir him selfe if he is gona give them a try:yup:

pdj2
12-03-2007, 11:56 AM
guess u already know when would someone hit submit button more than once and someting usaul thats why u have made a automerging system but sorry i didnt meant to.

Our lives are comfortable and safe over and we love it. It's so nice in fact that there is a constant flow of millions upon millions of immigrants, many of which are from your corner of the World. We also don't believe that shows such as Californication (awesome as it might be) is what "humankind life pple have in america". You're the only simpleton who believes that.
hope u are right

The problem with you is you think you know everything about American life from what you see on Dubai television or American movies. Fact is, you know jack shit.
well u are right , but what makes u laugh at iranian movies? wasnt that becaus of what u have seen on tv about iranian ?

I'd love to comment on the rest of your post, but it's utter gibberish to me.
i already said what i wanted to say ,so good news for u: u dont need to read utter gibberish comments anymore lol

Skiz
12-03-2007, 12:17 PM
well u are right , but what makes u laugh at iranian movies? wasnt that becaus of what u have seen on tv about iranian ?

I never laughed at Iranian movies. :blink:

I did however find it amusing that the other fellow believes that Iranian movies are better than movies made in Hollywood or other popular filming locations in the USA. Obviously there is personal opinion, but I don't believe that is the reference he was making.

Thus, what makes him (or you) believe that American made films are of a lesser quality?

Just glancing at the top two websites (IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes) which rate films from all over the World, I don't see a single Irani film on either site as a top rated film. Not on IMDB's Top 250 or RT's Top 100. Just so happens that American made films dominate the list.

pdj2
12-03-2007, 12:41 PM
well to be honest i believe that american movie\tv shows are much better than iranian and lots of other countries movies, and admire their writers and the way they express their thoughts,thats why i watch american movie\shows like californication, but it doesnt mean that other countries do not have movie

masterbat
12-03-2007, 01:50 PM
ok i was able to find few movies in KG , cinematik and cinema-obscura

seems like i have to depend on those few seeders and public trackers to find those classics

SiNa
12-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Iran has movies? ><

very nice of to say:angry:

you started to remind me of the friggin rasists in norway. saying the exact same thing like do they have buses there? or hospitals? you just want to fuck them up real hard:lol:. and it has happened a lot where they go home crying:lol: seriously

of course they have movies

i believe there is a problem with the forum. i dont think that all the triple posts made in this forum is because of the people hitting the submit button 3 times? it actually happened to me, it automatically double posts:yup:

anyways. i do think that hollywood movies are better since there are more entertainment in them. thats it.
but most of the iranian movies are depressing (also some lame comedy) mainly because of the stupid government, which has screwed up iran. there's no freedom so you cant make a movie about anything you want

Skiz
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
i believe there is a problem with the forum. i dont think that all the triple posts made in this forum is because of the people hitting the submit button 3 times? it actually happened to me, it automatically double posts:yup:

No, no it isn't.

puppeteer
12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Here is a site that contains Iranian movies:http://www.iraniantorrents.com/
Or u can use KG i think it contains the most important iranian movies

SiNa
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM

No, no it isn't.

whatever man..... i'm telling you it happened to me where it AUTOMATICALLY double posts. if you dont believe me then dont, i got nothing to prove. Why should i lie??

Skiz
12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
No, no it isn't.

whatever man..... i'm telling you it happened to me where it AUTOMATICALLY double posts. if you dont believe me then dont, i got nothing to prove. Why should i lie??

Well, if you understood how HTML worked then you'd realized how silly that comment is. :dabs:

SiNa
12-03-2007, 03:00 PM

Well, if you understood how HTML worked then you'd realized how silly that comment is. :dabs:

too bad i'm not in the computer field ha?

but i got to laugh. this example i'm about to give happened about 3 times
one example is in the pms. i was pming someone and i pressed the button only once, as i usually do, and then it said that i have to wait 60 seconds in order to send a message. then i went to the sent messages part and my message was there. now that shows that the message was about to be sent twice.
now the same thing happens sometimes when posting in a thread.

now you think i cant distinguish between hitting the button once and hitting it twice?

Skiz
12-03-2007, 03:02 PM

too bad i'm not in the computer field ha?

but i got to laugh. this example i'm about to give happened about 3 times
one example is in the pms. i was pming someone and i pressed the button only once, as i usually do, and then it said that i have to wait 60 seconds in order to send a message. then i went to the sent messages part and my message was there. now that shows that the message was about to be sent twice.
now the same thing happens sometimes when posting in a thread.

now you think i cant distinguish between hitting the button once and hitting it twice?

Perhaps your mouse is shit. :dry:

Whatever the issue, I can assure you it isn't the forum.

Anyhow, thread has gotten off topic and the original poster seems to have solved his dilemma.

Closed.