PDA

View Full Version : Uk-t

NiKRuLeZ
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey I remember ages ago when someone leaked the admin pannel of UK-T screenshots over here. Does anyone still have them?

Thanks!

pro267
12-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Which purpose would posting them serve? :blink:

LubTheStaringCat
12-03-2007, 07:45 PM
just couries, but why do you want them

NiKRuLeZ
12-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Im just modifying my TBSource, and creating an admin pannel, just wanted to see what theirs looked like, so i can get a few idea's on what to implement.

RainRoofer
12-03-2007, 08:13 PM
You're such a lousy liar, there's numerous trackers out there and you need exacly theirs ss... rofl

masterbat
12-03-2007, 08:21 PM
You're such a lousy liar, there's numerous trackers out there and you need exacly theirs ss... rofl

omg . MPAA spy ?:O

phuura
12-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Hey I remember ages ago when someone leaked the admin pannel of UK-T screenshots over here. Does anyone still have them?

Thanks!
Nerd.

/thread

BLaZiN
12-03-2007, 08:38 PM
lolz, who da phantom post deleter :naughty:

kooftspc11
12-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Which purpose would posting them serve? :blink:

a great one :lol:

Tarniz
12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
I know im probably just very paranoid, but this thread feels like the police thinking - Yeeeah, i got a great plan... lets ask for their names on a forum and motivate our reasons behinde it with some stuiped argument no one believes! - Yeeah! *High five*

Naah, your probably a very nice guy NiKRuLeZ and surely u need it for your TBsource. Hope you find it :)

Or the MPAA as mentioned above? What do you know? Would be cool if it was tho, then they accually learnt form several faliures that you need some facts and info from the inside before you act.

And, yeah... ignore me!

bbnap
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
I know im probably just very paranoid, but this thread feels like the police thinking - Yeeeah, i got a great plan... lets ask for their names on a forum and motivate our reasons behinde it with some stuiped argument no one believes! - Yeeah! *High five*

Naah, your probably a very nice guy NiKRuLeZ and surely u need it for your TBsource. Hope you find it :)

Or the MPAA as mentioned above? What do you know? Would be cool if it was tho, then they accually learnt form several faliures that you need some facts and info from the inside before you act.

And, yeah... ignore me!
you're an idiot...
the MPPA already traded at FST for uk-t, got the staff page, and then got the account disabled.

LoKaLiRi
12-03-2007, 10:13 PM
:lol: Nice Purpose dude ;)

Tarniz
12-03-2007, 10:55 PM

And, yeah... ignore me!
you're an idiot...
the MPPA already traded at FST for uk-t, got the staff page, and then got the account disabled.

Tihi, maybe I wasn't all to clear but im not really that serious about me saying that. I don't really think they would. I just found the threadmakers request a bit funny, still i wish him the best of luck :yup: