PDA

View Full Version : any c programmers in a good mood?

99shassan
12-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey guys, I need your help. I've written out a code in c that opens a file and assigns values in files to a circular linked list. However, I am not sure if I did the code correctly, and I am questioning some parts of my code. Can anyone who has the time go through the code with me, and discuss if I am doing anything wrong, and what I need to do to fix it? Don't worry it has lots of comments in there

Snee
12-04-2007, 12:58 AM
I haven't done any programming in plain C, the closest I come is C#, so I can't really help you.

=-=-

You might want to try having this moved to the programming section, though, if you don't get the help you want, someone who might be able to help might miss it if it's in here, like. Just a wee tip, like. Personally I don't often check this section out these days.

99shassan
12-04-2007, 02:24 AM
thanks. can a mod move this please?

Barbarossa
12-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Moved.

Sorry, I've never done C programming either :blink:

ilw
12-04-2007, 08:01 PM
how long/complex is it? If its short and theres nothing to link in maybe you should just paste it up. I'm not particularly good and i can't really be arsed to start fiddling with a compiler so i'd just look at the code, but i might still be able to help

jeanmik
12-15-2007, 04:17 PM
What kind of structure do you use for your circular linked list? A rotating array, objects that uses pointers to reference to other objects, ....

Can you copy/paste the code? Otherwise I don't see how we can help...