PDA

View Full Version : NFL Games on Usenet?

NeonImpact
12-04-2007, 12:40 AM
So, does it actually exist?

I know tenyardtorrents has it on their site for torrents only, but sometime the leech/seed ratio sucks! :ermm:

anyone know if they exist on the usenet service?

bdawwg
12-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Just looked for "nfl" on binsearch.info and just in the last week saw at least the Packers/Cowboys game, and I know I've seen others recently, so yes, they're out there.

AmpeD
12-04-2007, 05:42 AM
Just looked for "nfl" on binsearch.info and just in the last week saw at least the Packers/Cowboys game, and I know I've seen others recently, so yes, they're out there.
thats b/c it was on nfl network. so gay.

..:: c.R ::..
12-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Neon,

If you check out nzb-monster.com and select the "TV" tab, then click on the "Sports" sub-directory, you should find a lot of NFL releases there. i have seen plenty of them there while looking for MMA content.

Good luck.

NeonImpact
12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
thanks alot

big help!

unethikal
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
if i knew how to post large files i could post all my caps. I can never get my large files to upload correctly and it is always a pain in the @zz.

..:: c.R ::..
12-16-2007, 10:29 AM
unethikal,

What do you use to u/l your content? i recommend that you make sure you are splitting your rar files and posting par2 files as well. As a posting program, i HIGHLY recommend yenc power poster. It also creates quickpars for you if you need to do it at the last minute.