PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FTN Invite. Have Rapidshare 6 months left!

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 06:07 AM
Looking for FTN invite.

Thanks

K1

edit: Please only PM if you have FTN invite. I prefer not to trade and I don't really need anything as I will be giving alot of my accounts ad invites away soon. I do have a rapidshare account with 6 months left. But as i said FTN invite for free is my preference.

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
bump

tirthakrit
12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
I might be wrong but FTN invites are avlble only with the staff I think. U can go for buffered bitmetv, TT ,NB or SCT. They are very good deals

OmaRin0
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I might be wrong but FTN invites are avlble only with the staff I think. U can go for buffered bitmetv, TT ,NB or SCT. They are very good deals

:no:
u can get them by requesting after promoting to ftn power

melatonin
12-04-2007, 05:21 PM
somebody request for me pls :rolleyes:

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
someone must have FTN invite?

Hrvoje
12-04-2007, 07:07 PM
use the search i think there was one guy asking for RS 6 months, in return he was giving a FTN invite.

don't remember the username *dough*

Peter North
12-04-2007, 07:11 PM
someone must have FTN invite for rapidshare. This is a great trade for you.

The minute that the invite is trade, the "coops" will be all over you...
Best way to get one, is doing what everyone does, ask for it for free.

SgtMajor
12-04-2007, 07:14 PM
someone must have FTN invite for rapidshare. This is a great trade for you.

The lack of response tells you it isn't.

Once in a blue moon (or very rarely if you don't understand that phrase) someone who NEEDS RS will offer something, and that might range in quality, but if you search it is not often of a high ranking, those with FTN accounts don't normally search for RS for obvious reasons, and those with the invites (and they are now more limited as they have reduced the quantity by increasing the wait time between requests), they certainly wouldn't be wasting their invites on a RS account for sure.

grimms
12-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Good luck!

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Good luck!

thanks grimms!

sorry to all the people that PM'ed offering other trackers...only looking for FTN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to close this thread as there is some people that are unhappy that I suggested I would trade my rapidshare for invite...plus, I have had no luck yet...lol... :)

I still need FTN. If a kind soul thinks it fit to send me an invite I thank you very much.

K1