PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Acc in BitmeTV

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 03:51 PM
My Acc in BitmeTV is Deleted :cry: , I need to know Why ??

pls any help :blink:

boobly
12-04-2007, 03:52 PM
try their IRC maybe

p1r4t3
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
have u got 0 upload and 0 download? ur account should get deleted cos of that.

irc.lostirc.org

#bitmetv.help

good luck

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 03:54 PM
thnx for the IRC

Banned From IRC :( can somebody ask me there Why ???

PRINCE
12-04-2007, 03:56 PM
i think hard to get this acc again
sure you make big mastake to get ban

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 03:57 PM
i have this acc from months and dont download only about 100 MB and Upload the same :(
pls HELP !!!

dave12
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
pm rvt may be he can help u but chances of getting act is very less

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Impressed :(

fulu
12-04-2007, 04:01 PM
maybe you didn't use the account for a long period of time.!!??

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 04:02 PM
yes dont use it but not for along time For Some Works But when i returned i find My self Disabled :(

fulu
12-04-2007, 04:08 PM
bad man :( don't know how to help you. Maybe you find another invite. But nowadays it's too damn difficult to find one

kirktrix
12-04-2007, 04:17 PM
The only thing you can do is PM RVT but the problem is his last post here is :

11-12-07, 12:12 AM

Goodluck bro...

TriviuM
12-04-2007, 04:19 PM
to me sounds mostly like inactivity :(

dragos
12-04-2007, 04:30 PM
well only making 100 mb traffic occasionaly means you only had it for lurking/trading/bigger epenis. So don't think you will miss it since it was disabled for inactivity, based on what you said

Nemrod
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Try RVT, I had a problem with my account and helped me a lot, he guided me and told me where and how Iīd get assistance. In 3 minutes my problem was solved.

In the other hand, BitmeTV donīt delete accounts. They disable accounts.

Here is what they say:

What is the policy on inactive accounts?

New accounts with zero upload or download amounts that are inactive for more than 30 days are automatically disabled. Accounts with greater than zero upload and download that are inactive for more than 60 days are automatically disabled. Simply logging in to the website is not considered activity. To avoid being disabled, the account needs to be used for upload/download; otherwise it is inactive, even if it is parked. Parking an account does not save it from being disabled for low ratio or inactivity. Parking an account indicates that the owner of the account will be away for a while, and the staff will take that into consideration if an account is unused for a period of time. An account with a good ratio is less likely to be disabled for inactivity than an account with a poor ratio. It is a good idea if you are going to be away to put the following information into the member "info" box in the user/cp settings: That you are going to be away for an extended period and the rough date of when you expect to return. When you return, visit us in the irc help channel and you will be re-enabled in most cases.

bikernin
12-04-2007, 04:36 PM
sorry m8 have bad news for you :
Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
Is stated very clearly in the rules. That is the reason your account is disabled. And if you say thats how much uve used it in several months, I dont think you can get it back

kirktrix
12-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Accounts with less than 175MB in total Upload / Download activity per month may be disabled.
Is stated very clearly in the rules. That is the reason your account is disabled. And if you say thats how much uve used it in several months, I dont think you can get it back

Is disabled account can retrieve the password? because i also have an account there.... and never browse the site in 4 months due to ip banned.. but now i can but cannot login.. invalid username and password i tried to retrieve my password and it send an email but every time i click the confirmation email always says invalid argument... any idea?

start
12-04-2007, 05:05 PM
well only making 100 mb traffic occasionaly means you only had it for lurking/trading/bigger epenis. So don't think you will miss it since it was disabled for inactivity, based on what you said

Well said.

thebazzla
12-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Is stated very clearly in the rules. That is the reason your account is disabled. And if you say thats how much uve used it in several months, I dont think you can get it backyes my friend was disabled for the same thing and he wasnt happy either and he didnt get his account back

bikernin
12-04-2007, 05:16 PM
no, disabled means you cannot retrieve password. disabled accounts are usually deleted after a period of time. only chance you have is some admin re-enabling your account. and considering what ive heard about BMTV staff so far, chances for that are minimal unless you have a very genuine and excusable reason. the rules on that site are by far the strictest ive seen. but thankfully they are stated very clearly as long as you read them and hence not that hard to follow

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Bad :( i use Recovery System and recive the Confirmation mail then get the new Accounts Details But when i try to Loggin It said ( This Account Is Disabled ) , So i will PM RVT and If any one else can help me , he is welcome

PM'd RVT , Last Activity Today :)

spark
12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Is disabled account can retrieve the password?

Yes...

undercoverbro
12-04-2007, 08:25 PM
Is disabled account can retrieve the password?

Yes...

You may be able to retieve the password but the account will still be disabled on most tracker

LoKaLiRi
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
so what i can do to this ???, PLS i Need it so much :(

any BitmeTV admin Here ;)

bikernin
12-04-2007, 09:49 PM
"And while it may sound harsh, it is still true: at BitMeTV, there are no second chances. Once you're out, you're out!"
not much anyone can do. you just have to move on

maddoxro
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
you say that you need it so much,then why didn't you used it ... ?

t0mmy
12-04-2007, 09:54 PM
if your account is disabled you should still be able to join the bmtv irc server, but not just their private members only channel