PDA

View Full Version : My ultimate request

alin18
12-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Hy i need 1 invite sct or tt can help me please

I have a traker name in this tracker is protorrent from romania i need sct or tt for upload new relase in my tracker so if u want help me i wait for a man generous

i don`t like tradding but i need new relase for my tracker

Peter North
12-04-2007, 08:57 PM

I have a traker name in this tracker is protorrent from romania i need sct or tt for upload new relase in my tracker so if u want help me i wait for a man generous

Well, you dont ask for to much, Sct = paying invites, TT = 50 weeks old acc, for one invite.

birney29
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM

Well, you dont ask for to much, Sct = paying invites, TT = 50 weeks old acc, for one invite.

give the guy a break he did put ULTIMATE in the thread title
p.s quick dictionary check for ultimate 3.highest; not subsidiary: ultimate goal in life
thinks this would fit them 2 requests niceley :D

grimms
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Good luck my friend. Hope you reach your Ultimate goal, i sure want to achieve mine:D

Cheeseman1208
12-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Good luck man.

I would wait about a month, post a lot of quality material (especially outside of the BT Invites section), then come back here and request ScT or TT.

maddoxro
12-04-2007, 10:08 PM
you have got to be kidding.you want to get to sct\tt so that you can upload to that silly "tracker" of yours ?!.you wouldn't last 1 day if you do this...ohh and bytheway,on torrents.ro your "tracker" is considered a joke,so please....

Adama
12-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Good luck with your ultimate request