PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Giveaway #2 - Ace Torrents

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Hello All,

I have been trading invites and accounts for a few years now and I have every tracker that I want except for FTN. I now realize that FTN is difficult to get and I should not spend so much time trying to chase it down.

I am about to become a Father, my baby girl is due in April so I need to spend my time focusing on that. I am retiring from invite trading and I will only keep a few of my favorite trackers and give the rest of the invites and accounts away.

I will start small but I do have some nice invites and accounts so watch out for more in the future.

Ace Torrents Account

No requirements. Just post below and I will decide who gets the account. No need to PM me on this one.

K1

vlcoq
12-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Can I get ACE invite please? Ignore PM I send it and though it will be same as previous giveaway :)

mrnobody
12-04-2007, 09:46 PM
take care of you girl :)

maddoxro
12-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Congratulation for your daughter :)

ps: squirr3l,i think that you should edit edit your post..it's a guy for god's sake,a future father, not a women. so " take care of you girl" it's very funny :). but i know you have good intention,and you should add " r " to that "you" >> "that care of your girl" :D

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Congratulation for your daughter :)

thanks maddoxro!

anyone else interested in the ace torrents account?

K1

JROQuinn
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Congratulations!!! parenthood can be stressful but rewarding! I wouldnt trade my son for the world, not even for FTN or any other tracker for tha matter :P lol

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Congratulations!!! parenthood can be stressful but rewarding! I wouldnt trade my son for the world, not even for FTN or any other tracker for tha matter :P lol

thanks man!

are you interested in the account?

K1

A1MAN
12-04-2007, 10:10 PM
hope u happy life with ur baby what r u going to name her ???

vlcoq
12-04-2007, 10:10 PM
what a shame for me, I was so in hurry asking for an invite that I forgot to wish you and your future family all the best.
My sister is having twins (born in august) and I can see how this event did change life in our family. I can tell it is really big (change).
So congratulation take care :yup:

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 10:18 PM

haven't decided yet...in our tradition we name the babies after a relative that has passed, to honor the relative...we don't have to name them the same name but we use the first letter of the relatives name.

we need a name beginning with "R" as either the first or middle name.

K1

A1MAN
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM

haven't decided yet...in our tradition we name the babies after a relative that has passed, to honor the relative...we don't have to name them the same name but we use the first letter of the relatives name.

we need a name beginning with "R" as either the first or middle name.

K1

great soul so happy man :lol:

hope u enjoy ur life :happy:

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 10:43 PM
OK...I am closing this one in about 10 minutes...

Get in before then for your chance at this account.

K1

Congratulations yossk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/yossk-185125). I have PM'ed you login details.

Thread Closed