PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Giveaway #3 - ST Music

KOneWOne
12-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Hello All,

I have been trading invites and accounts for a few years now and I have every tracker that I want except for FTN. I now realize that FTN is difficult to get and I should not spend so much time trying to chase it down.

I am about to become a Father, my baby girl is due in April so I need to spend my time focusing on that. I am retiring from invite trading and I will only keep a few of my favorite trackers and give the rest of the invites and accounts away.

ST Music Account
I have two invites. All invites gone. I now only have one ST Music Account to Give Away

No requirements. Just post below.
K1

shine33
12-05-2007, 01:24 AM
i would love 1 thanks

InXS
12-05-2007, 01:25 AM
I Would Love One THX (CONGRATS)

BethCooper
12-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Really good thing that you giving away all this, but Isn't one topic enough for all invites and accounts?!

KOneWOne
12-05-2007, 02:02 AM
Really good thing that you giving away all this, but Isn't one topic enough for all invites and accounts?!

Unfortunately I am very disorganized and this is the easiest way for me to do it. I giveaway one invite or account and then figure our which one will be next. plus some accounts I am still seeding on so I need to finish that.

Sorry if it is too messy but I am closing all topic once they are finished.

I have ST Music account to giveaway, all invites gone.

K1

Also giving away Digital Hive invites here:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-retirement-giveaway-1-digital-hive-invites-256569

KOneWOne
12-06-2007, 06:30 PM
All ST Music Invites and account gone.

Enjoy!

K1