PDA

View Full Version : I hate those guys

MagusZ
12-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I hate the ppl whoever chasing after u ,ask an inivte over and over, if u don't wanta give it to those guys, he start to hate u.

Plz give me a peace in the invitation world.:wacko:

Did this ever happen to u?

sleepyy
12-05-2007, 02:30 AM
Report it to a staff member or just block the user

DanielleD87
12-05-2007, 02:30 AM
nope. i'd just ignore them or cuss them out. *shrugs*

titofat
12-05-2007, 02:40 AM
delete them its the best way

raj3186
12-05-2007, 02:44 AM
just add them to your $hit list :D

mrnobody
12-05-2007, 02:54 AM
I don't mind people who ask me for invites...if i have it and find them trustworthy it's likely i will give them invite. But, most of the user who pm asking for invite are the one with no rep, no post at all, trade history, and most of all some random guys that i don't know at all. So, i haven't given out invites to unknown users via pm at all...in fact, if i remember correctly, i have given out invites to only 2 such request.

Btw, I was in ur situation...someone here pretty much pm'ed for an invite to every tracker he heard. He usually said "do you have it?". I gave him some detail in the beginning but later on i just kept on responding with "no" lol...and i nolonger get pm from that person...i guess he got pissed or something. So, as titofat (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/titofat-163470) said deleting them [and not responding] is the best way...at least that i can think of.

Grind$oFine
12-05-2007, 03:08 AM
I don't mind people PMing me for invites either.
I also don't mind responding to those who PM me.
I think very often if you give someone respect, they'll respect you in return.
Nicely tell them you don't have invites, or if it's clear that you do, nicely explain to them why you don't want to invite them. Give them an alternative way to get an invite (make a request)... and wish them luck.

I never understood why kindness and patience are such difficult tasks. :idunno:

bbnap
12-05-2007, 03:09 AM
nope. i'd just ignore them or cuss them out. *shrugs*
cuss? wtf...

fOrUmAs
12-05-2007, 03:11 AM
i also dont mind if someone pm for some invites if i have some i will give if he have good history..

tweakz
12-05-2007, 03:12 AM
@squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/squirr3l-179360)....i have never asked u for invites....can we chat? I just need one tracker and i'm through looking else where! I only use 2 trackers, but I'm missing the 1, meaning i only use 1 as of now, but I'm missing the second 1! TY 4 ur time!

supper
12-05-2007, 03:23 AM
I hate the ppl whoever chasing after u ,ask an inivte over and over, if u don't wanta give it to those guys, he start to hate u.

Plz give me a peace in the invitation world.:wacko:

Did this ever happen to u?what u were looking for and u had no chance to get?

fsephie
12-05-2007, 03:25 AM
I try and be courteous to people who ask me, whether it is saying that I don't have the invite or I won't invite them. Usually I'll suggest that they might make a request thread and I'd gladly help them learn how to take ratio pics, speedtests, or do a quick grammar check (especially if they don't speak English as a first language).

I also try and pm people who have made really good request threads to urge them to post more here and get involved, because I know that once they do that they will most likely be able to get an invite. I generally prefer to tell people who are going about it in the wrong way out in the open.

t0mmy
12-05-2007, 03:35 AM
i dont mind people asking me for invites, as long as i have them, its fine by me :D

tweakz
12-05-2007, 03:48 AM
Edit

deuce6000
12-05-2007, 03:51 AM
This guy has three post's and he's saying that he gets harassed give me a break.

DyNast
12-05-2007, 03:52 AM
I just tell them to wait till they get access to the bittorrent invites section

deuce6000
12-05-2007, 03:52 AM
He joined the fricken site a month ago yesterday which gives him access to the invite section today you think he's a little paranoid or what.

I'm sure he's got droves of people begging him for invites....

tweakz
12-05-2007, 03:54 AM
Ya thats what i thought...he is to new to have peepz PM ing him!

mrnobody
12-05-2007, 03:54 AM
He joined the fricken site yesterday lmfao you think he's a little paranoid or what.

I'm sure he's got droves of people begging him for invites....

double account?

deuce6000
12-05-2007, 03:55 AM
I was off by a month but he just got access to invite section today.So yeah must have another account.

mrnobody
12-05-2007, 03:58 AM
@squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/squirr3l-179360)....i have never asked u for invites....can we chat? I just need one tracker and i'm through looking else where! I only use 2 trackers, but I'm missing the 1, meaning i only use 1 as of now, but I'm missing the second 1! TY 4 ur time!

if that one tracker is TT [which i assume it is coz of ur title], i am not the right person to be asked about coz my account is like 2 week old and to get invite ur account needs to be 50+ week old (i think).

If FST doesn't work out for TT invite then try somewhere else...i know all of my TT request were unsuccessful here [for invite]. Then later i got it from a IRC of newly established tracker...u never know where it's coming from :)

/me signs off

Cheffy
12-05-2007, 04:01 AM
If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg. If he have been active on a forums and done something for the community i will respond. But i have never given out invites to random people how asks. I am proud of all my accounts and i dont want to lose them because i invited a random noob how starts trading with it.

deuce6000
12-05-2007, 04:02 AM
If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg. If he have been active on a forums and done something for the community i will respond. But i have never given out invites to random people how asks. I am proud of all my accounts and i dont want to lose them because i invited a random noob how starts trading with it.

No doubt i agree with everything you said.

tweakz
12-05-2007, 04:12 AM

if that one tracker is TT [which i assume it is coz of ur title], i am not the right person to be asked about coz my account is like 2 week old and to get invite ur account needs to be 50+ week old (i think).

If FST doesn't work out for TT invite then try somewhere else...i know all of my TT request were unsuccessful here [for invite]. Then later i got it from a IRC of newly established tracker...u never know where it's coming from :)

/me signs off

Well thanx 4 ur time!

grimms
12-05-2007, 05:47 AM
I ask for invites all the time. Gotta be respectful, trust worthy, patient, and extremely lucky. Just don't be rude, unless the person asking is rude.

dave12
12-05-2007, 10:14 AM
even i dont mind anybody pming me for invite i just ask him to create a request thread and he might get what he want

th0r
12-05-2007, 10:23 AM
If i get a request from a user with 2 posts, that i have neer talked to i just delete the msg.

Go a step further and report it.

Vidde
12-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I've experienced this before with several users PM'ing me about NB invites.

I'm always polite with my replies, cause noone deserves a "NO!" slapped in their face, and after all; you should respect any human being, and if you do, they'll respect you back.

However, as I'm saying, sometimes I recieve replies with "Why??? I could be a good user, plz!!! Tell me why not!!" etc. I once again answer that I do not invite randoms via PM's, and that I'm sorry.
When I finally recieve the final reply, it says something like "okay, whatever....." or "fine, I don't want your stupid tracker anyway".. It's soooo.. *argh* I'm just ignoring those replies, but.. Why do ppl do that? :/ They gotta have respect for ppl who doesn't want to give'em invites, or..?

Cheers <3
-Vidde

LoKaLiRi
12-05-2007, 10:51 AM
ignore them mate

kyrcer
12-05-2007, 11:17 AM
When I finally recieve the final reply, it says something like "okay, whatever....." or "fine, I don't want your stupid tracker anyway".. It's soooo.. *argh* I'm just ignoring those replies, but.. Why do ppl do that? :/ They gotta have respect for ppl who doesn't want to give'em invites, or..?

They don't know how to ask and think that everything should get without effor. :01:

We could just think about it.:)